Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shes just sent me this DM....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this woman flakes differently than others in my world....

shes polite courteous and does it well in advance with plausible deniability...

first DM 4 days ago : "hey Bit wary about going round a mans house"( i already gratified her the night before wasnt doing it again so I cancelled )

then when i go silent she ramps up interest and re-schedules (fair enough)

then 2nd cancel DM "hey friends invited me round hers, but i thought id ask you first"

has she read a book somewhere how to put accomplished men off her?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real interest = moving mountains to see you. I always put an end to this sh|t by getting right to the heart of it and saying “It was nice but I’m moving on”. Wrenches them out of the game playing and forces them to either get with the program or go away. Women just aren’t used to men taking control of the relationship dynamic so if she has real interest, she will respond positively. If not, then you are no longer wasting your time with her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate got a text in lockdown.

"Come over. My dad went to sleep.i took a screwdriver and took off the window. Climb in."

He sent me the text and nudes lulz!

Cheeky ****! Men go through their life never having experienced the level of genuine desire to be kept around.

it can be mad max. Zombie apocalypse. High interest = compliance or #NEXT!

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
i already gratified her the night before wasnt doing it again so I cancelled
Do you mean you had a date the night before and then invited her to your house the next day? If it's so it sounds needy.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
so if she has real interest, she will respond positively.
If she had real interest, she wouldn't cancel in the first place. If a chick cancels it means you were not that high on her priority list. Sure you can work to try to raise her interest, but is it really worth the effort?

it can be mad max. Zombie apocalypse. High interest = compliance or #NEXT!
Agree 100%

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean you had a date the night before and then invited her to your house the next day? If it's so it sounds needy.
no bro ive been here long enough, what i meant was this woman clearly likes me confirming her gates are made of gold

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had real interest, she wouldn't cancel in the first place. If a chick cancels it means you were not that high on her priority list. Sure you can work to try to raise her interest, but is it really worth the effort?
I agree ofcourse and know shes got orbiters, know shes an A.W

the reason i asked was because.

1) I cant believe she would be stupid enough to lead an 18 stone man on, she sees 3 times a week( my company buys stuff from her work) this isnt an OLD mess around.

2) she cancels in plenty of time very politely with plausible reasons(shes very good at this)

3) she then offers counter offers within 24 hours.....

when she cancelled the 2nd time with her BS & hoovering.....

Me:"cool, but this isnt working for me, no doubt see you soon"

Her: "Wow .......just wow, wasnt thinking id be told that"

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then 2nd cancel DM "hey friends invited me round hers, but i thought id ask you first"

In my experience, this can be one of two things:

1. Low interest and/or a needy woman looking for you to beg to get extra validation from you. Translation to man-speak would be, "Hey, I know we have plans together tonight, but my friend invited me over and I'm really not sure if I'd rather see her or you, so why don't you tell me how much you'd love to see me so that I can consider that as input for whatever my final decision ends up being." I mean, WTF does she honestly expect you to say in response to that? "No baby! I want to see you! Please! Please see me instead of your friend! I miss you!"

2. This can be part of a woman's attempt to feel your masculine dominance. You have to try not to let it bother you because it is just in a woman's nature to want to feel that part of you, and when she craves it, she will throw you the ball in hopes you take the hint and give her the dominance she wants. So usually when I get this kind of line, I will just say, "You and I had plans. You can see your friend another time." Many women truly love being told what to do (I know this sounds chauvinistic but it is the honest truth whether most women would want to admit it or not) and if you have any experience with **** (in real life or through reading), that's a huge part of it. It's not all chains and whips - it's about dominance and submission in all aspects.

The way to determine whether it is #1 or #2 is partly based on your perception of her interest level in you, and then to assume it is #2 and respond in the way I mentioned and stand your ground. Even if it is #2, she might push back on your dominance but hold firm. In the end, she will either submit, or not, and if she ultimately does not, then the situation is #1 and you know you should next her. Just don't let her try to get you to beg or say how much you want to see her during this exchange - she will likely try. Keep the dominance frame. For example, if she says, "Well I kind of want to see my friend - Do you really want to see me that bad?" You just say, "I'll see you at 8 as we planned."

Me:"cool, but this isnt working for me, no doubt see you soon"

Her: "Wow .......just wow, wasnt thinking id be told that"
Unfortunately, if her reason was #2, your response didn't really help you figure it out or give her what she needed, and her response to you could very well mean, "Hey, I was hoping you'd be dominant and tell me what to do but you just 86'd me! Why would you do that?" I've made this mistake in the past... one that particularly comes to mind happened a few years ago. A girl tried to flake on me a second time (to hang out with her girlfriend) and I didn't even respond to her. She really wanted me to tell her "no - you will make good on our plans. You can see your friend another time when we don't have plans," but I didn't. Even so, when I didn't respond, she texted me again later saying, "well, let me know if that's ok" - again, she wanted me to tell her NO it isn't - to command her. She was literally asking me for permission and guidance. I ignored again and an hour later she texted, "ok I'm going to ditch my friend so I can meet you as-planned." I was upset and didn't respond then either because I was done with her but you can just see from this whole exchange, all she wanted the whole time was for me to tell her what to do. She even told me on our first date that she was very submissive and liked to be dominated, and how much of a turn-on it was to just be able to turn her mind off and let someone else think for her and command her and tell her what to do and completely submit. Often these women are the LEAST submissive outside the bedroom and CONSTANTLY challenge you..... and now you know why: They crave dominance and the button they push to receive it is being bratty. I now always respond to bratty behavior with extra dominance and control and it fvcking works like magic. If it doesn't work, then you know you have a low quality woman with some form of personality disorder, or a woman who isn't interested in you. In my experience, once I opened my eyes to all this, I have found that probably 90% of women want this kind of dominance. Blue-pill brain washing tells us it is unhealthy and wrong for a man to do this but that's just more examples of how third wave feminism is screwing things up for women, and men. They don't know what they want and if you let them try to make the rules, they come up with things that run contrary to what they crave. For anyone who reads this and thinks it is subversive or chauvinistic - all I ask is that you be open minded enough to TRY it and see the outcome.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
my company buys stuff from her work) this isnt an OLD mess around
She is giving you too much hoops to jump through. From my perspective, she is apprehensive about you, because you are in her immediate surrounding. What will happen if things go wrong with you? What will happen if you are a wrong person and begin talking about her when it happens between the two of you? I actually made a thread about something similar, here.

Well, either this, or it is her polite way of saying no to you. Quite possibly because she is way to freaky for dating guys near hear surrounding, such as work, in your place.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, this can be one of two things:

1. Low interest and/or a needy woman looking for you to beg to get extra validation from you. Translation to man-speak would be, "Hey, I know we have plans together tonight, but my friend invited me over and I'm really not sure if I'd rather see her or you, so why don't you tell me how much you'd love to see me so that I can consider that as input for whatever my final decision ends up being." I mean, WTF does she honestly expect you to say in response to that? "No baby! I want to see you! Please! Please see me instead of your friend! I miss you!"

2. This can be part of a woman's attempt to feel your masculine dominance. You have to try not to let it bother you because it is just in a woman's nature to want to feel that part of you, and when she craves it, she will throw you the ball in hopes you take the hint and give her the dominance she wants. So usually when I get this kind of line, I will just say, "You and I had plans. You can see your friend another time." Many women truly love being told what to do (I know this sounds chauvinistic but it is the honest truth whether most women would want to admit it or not) and if you have any experience with **** (in real life or through reading), that's a huge part of it. It's not all chains and whips - it's about dominance and submission in all aspects.

The way to determine whether it is #1 or #2 is partly based on your perception of her interest level in you, and then to assume it is #2 and respond in the way I mentioned and stand your ground. Even if it is #2, she might push back on your dominance but hold firm. In the end, she will either submit, or not, and if she ultimately does not, then the situation is #1 and you know you should next her. Just don't let her try to get you to beg or say how much you want to see her during this exchange - she will likely try. Keep the dominance frame. For example, if she says, "Well I kind of want to see my friend - Do you really want to see me that bad?" You just say, "I'll see you at 8 as we planned."

Unfortunately, if her reason was #2, your response didn't really help you figure it out or give her what she needed, and her response to you could very well mean, "Hey, I was hoping you'd be dominant and tell me what to do but you just 86'd me! Why would you do that?" I've made this mistake in the past... one that particularly comes to mind happened a few years ago. A girl tried to flake on me a second time (to hang out with her girlfriend) and I didn't even respond to her. She really wanted me to tell her "no - you will make good on our plans. You can see your friend another time when we don't have plans," but I didn't. Even so, when I didn't respond, she texted me again later saying, "well, let me know if that's ok" - again, she wanted me to tell her NO it isn't - to command her. She was literally asking me for permission and guidance. I ignored again and an hour later she texted, "ok I'm going to ditch my friend so I can meet you as-planned." I was upset and didn't respond then either because I was done with her but you can just see from this whole exchange, all she wanted the whole time was for me to tell her what to do. She even told me on our first date that she was very submissive and liked to be dominated, and how much of a turn-on it was to just be able to turn her mind off and let someone else think for her and command her and tell her what to do and completely submit. Often these women are the LEAST submissive outside the bedroom and CONSTANTLY challenge you..... and now you know why: They crave dominance and the button they push to receive it is being bratty. I now always respond to bratty behavior with extra dominance and control and it fvcking works like magic. If it doesn't work, then you know you have a low quality woman with some form of personality disorder, or a woman who isn't interested in you. In my experience, once I opened my eyes to all this, I have found that probably 90% of women want this kind of dominance. Blue-pill brain washing tells us it is unhealthy and wrong for a man to do this but that's just more examples of how third wave feminism is screwing things up for women, and men. They don't know what they want and if you let them try to make the rules, they come up with things that run contrary to what they crave. For anyone who reads this and thinks it is subversive or chauvinistic - all I ask is that you be open minded enough to TRY it and see the outcome.
Brilliant reply thank you, however i was at the end of my interest levels, and i think i needed to send the "boundary message". Shes been very good so far at killing my attraction. however when i see her face to face shes lovely

I personally believe she likes men confirming shes made of gold.

She did however send me her address the day before cancelling, and doubt shes stupid enough to game a 19 stone guy she sees 3 times a week , i could be a right insecure idiot, i reckon interest is there but she has someone else shes spinning @oldmanofthesea

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant reply thank you, however i was at the end of my interest levels, and i think i needed to send the "boundary message". Shes been very good so far at killing my attraction. however when i see her face to face shes lovely

I personally believe she likes men confirming shes made of gold.

She did however send me her address the day before cancelling, and doubt shes stupid enough to game a 19 stone guy she sees 3 times a week , i could be a right insecure idiot, i reckon interest is there but she has someone else shes spinning @oldmanofthesea
I hear you - like I said, could be desire to be dominated and commanded or plain and simple low interest or personality disorder. In the case of the woman I used in my own personal example, she had challenged me a lot prior to that by refusing to commit to days she told me she was open, flaking, etc, so I too was at the end of my interest level and felt the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. I still think I should have tried telling her what I described just to see if it would work but yeah, at some point you are ready to stand your boundaries and move on.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me this is disrespectful. She may be so self absorbed she doesn’t actually realize that or in her mind she may be testing you to see how you respond to her disrespect and her ‘subtlety’ putting you down.

Be polite when you see her at work. Beyond that simply put your focus elsewhere, not from a place of being butthurt, but out of strong self respect.

She has made it clear, imho, that she does not deserve your personal time or attention any further. Let her forever wonder about you and who is getting your time and attention now and what would have happened had she treated you better.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me this is disrespectful. She may be so self absorbed she doesn’t actually realize that or in her mind she may be testing you to see how you respond to her disrespect and her ‘subtlety’ putting you down.

Be polite when you see her at work. Beyond that simply put your focus elsewhere, not from a place of being butthurt, but out of strong self respect. She made it clear, imho, that she does not deserve your personal time or attention any further. Let her forever wonder about you and who is getting your time and attention now and what would have happened had she treated you better.
One of the posters said never hang around waiting for someone to appreciate you. It was also said not to force your viewpoint. So if they don't value it just accept it and deal with one who does.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the posters said never hang around waiting for someone to appreciate you. It was also said not to force your viewpoint. So if they don't value it just accept it and deal with one who does.
I believe a man’s self respect should always be most important.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me this is disrespectful.
yep i agree, shes surrounded by oribiters due to probably being one of the only childless women in our town.

in face to face interactions shes fantastic,

any way shes messaged

"Are you free this evening"

however i have to maintain frame that i counter offered this same message 3 days ago.

100% think she already has a guy. and moves her night around like a game of chess, but she isnt certain about the branch

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep i agree, shes surrounded by oribiters due to probably being one of the only childless women in our town.

any way shes messaged

however i have to maintain frame that i counter offered this same message 3 days ago.

100% think she already has a guy. and moves her night around like a game of chess, but she isnt certain about the branch
Consider replying... “I appreciate your interest but I’ve moved on.”

(May leave it simple as above or consider adding on version of, “Wish you the best. Will see you at the office.”)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy, don’t rationalize.

It’s done. She broke a date. That’s it. Unless you get a counter offer never speak to her again.

any way shes messaged

Why did you wait 3 days to respond..?

“Not free this evening. How about Tuesday at 7 pm?”

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider replying... “I appreciate your interest but I’ve moved on.”

(May leave it simple as above or consider adding on version of, “Wish you the best. Will see you at the office.@
im not going to arrange anything but a womans got to be beyond messed up to ask a guy if hes free that evening then still cancel