Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's just as nervous and awkward as you are

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is just as awkward (actually, MORE awkward) than you. Nobody knows what they're doing in this whole "dating thing." Especially her. The sooner you realize this the better.

Don't wait for "signs" or indicators of interest -- assume she's nervous and flustered. This especially goes for when you're hanging out with her one-on-one: if she wants to be alone with you, she's into it. Don't wait for the "right moment" to make moves as there is no right moment and you will just spend the whole night waiting.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so what do you suggest you both do to lower that anxiety?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I don't buy that.

Females are either into you or they aren't There's no middle ground. If she's into you, she will make it known. If not, she's being nervous because she doesn't know how to tell you no and spare your feelings.

Case closed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that women can often be nervous and awkward. It depends on her personality.

But here's the problem: It's okay if a woman comes across as nervous and awkward, we even consider it endearing. But a woman may see nervousness in a male as a sign of weakness. Nervousness and awkwardness is pretty much the opposite of confidence, and they may hold it against you. Not all of them, but some will. And some may not hold it against you, but they will not be attracted by it.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women suffer with anxiety. Even more so if she likes a guy. Isn't that obvious?

I know when I am into some chick I am way more nervous.

I think the OP is getting at the fact that we dont need to feel all stressed especially if she likes us or we have a date, coz she may very well feel the same.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
NO! 9% kof females have 10000000 option while most men are lucky to have 3 options lol... she has many dates and a lot of sex she has been in this situation n10000000 time before lol

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the OP is right. Women have just as much anxiety as men, if not more. And their anxiety isn't in spite of their burning desire, it's because of it: you're the prize that could be snapped up at any time. Most people have poor state control, women included (actually I'd say especially women, who are more prone to histrionics than we are by a long-shot), so it's not hard to see why a woman who's painfully interested in you would be nervous around you.

I've heard it from the horse's mouth, and I've personally experienced it, too. A girl who was so shy she'd barely say anything in person, but via text and over the Internet she spoke perfectly normally. She agreed to dates and sex so you can't say she wasn't interested. And another girl I slept with told me not to expect to have sex with her again. She held out less than two weeks. Obviously she was trying to control her desire, and failed at it.

@DonGorgon
Most of them have lots of options for casual sex with guys who will pump-and-dump them and break their hearts. They know this. They're looking for a guy who won't do that. There are lots of those, too, but only because they're insufferable betas. When you're hungry, standing in a field of apple trees, and you know that 45% of them are delicious but will make you sick and another 45% of them are almost inedible but good for you, you can't help but have anxiety.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's attracted to you, then yes she's nervous. She's worried that you will not accept her - because she's putting you up on a pedestal and wants to please you.

Most guys reverse this and put the girl up on the pedestal and ruin everything, confusing her.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First.... Anyone who have dated many girls will know that girls are more insecure and nervous than they look and the more beautiful/hot ones have a super-powerful skill in hiding their emotions and you will have a hard time to read through their feelings except if you are a master in body language and to own the skill of judging by actions not by words.

Second if you think about it you will find that the symptoms and signs of Nervousness are the same as Excitement. but the difference is in how your body interpret those symptoms. sometimes i start to think that my body is starter than my mind.

so instead of interpreting the heart racing, sweating...etc as nervousness interpret that sh!t as excitement. it will take time to change how your body functions and interpret those symptoms but you will get there.