She's has done sexual stuff - and it bothers me

Reaction score
md3sign said:
Luke - wtf is a human hybrid and where did you get that, "giants" aren't the same thing
In other extra-biblical sources the giants are known as epharim - or fallen angels what copulated with women to create human-angelic hybrids known as giants. The book of Enoch is typically the source of details of this concept, while the idea is alluded to in Genesis 6 if one were to take a literal interpretation that the sons of God meant disobedient angels.

md3sign said:
as far as not seeing any contradictions:

old testament - eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

new testatment - turn the other cheek
I dont see a contradiction on both concepts.

The message Jesus is saying there is not to sink to the same level of the other person. You are above level with a person who hit you if you turn the other cheek, but you are the same level if you retaliate. If you want to take the high road, then you would look at that and see the point - issues such as seeking redress for wrongs, etc... are trivial compared to higher and more important matters.

So I'd see it as one has the RIGHT to seek redress of a wrong in a manner that's just, but Jesus encourages people to waive that right, so long as the offending party knows you had that right and you choose to waive it. Obviously you cant show that you are stupid and the offending party has to know clearly well that you have the right to retaliate if you so choose to but are offering your other cheek instead because you are ABOVE the offending party, they are BELOW.

Personally, I'm trying to learn to adopt this teaching. I tend to fly off the handle or sue people, but when you look at the big picture, it's really not worth it and it's really spending good time and good money after bad.

SnakeCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
My own mantra about virginity is simple; No Sex, No Ring.

When I bought my truck, I test drove it before I spent any money on it.
When I bought my house, I got the feel of the place before I spent any money on it.
When I buy clothes, I try them on in the store.

A marriage is far more expensive than a car, house, and clothes combined. Therefore, it would be crazy to marry before finding out if she has anything in her undies worth marrying. Yeah, I know; marriage is for love. But, to folks who kno much, they understand that sex is also important.

In the initial post, all I want to point out is the old addage; a slvt will sleep with everyone, a b!tch will sleep with everyone... but you. Words to live by Double Diamonds...

If she wants to give everybody else head and leave you begging, maybe she isn't as great as you think. If she loved you, she'd give as much to you as she did to those before you.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyld - cause it's fun

Luke - extra-biblical sources, that's now irrelevant. there is absolutely no solid proof of anything of the kind ever existing

don't see the contradiction huh? so I guess by your train of thought everyone in the old testament is below and everyone in the new testament is above

at least I know what you'll do next time you get socked

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider how premarital sex can affect relationships. One study showed that the average high school relationship will last only twenty-one days once the couple has sex. Furthermore, couples who sleep together before they are married have a divorce rate three times as high as couples who saved that gift for the wedding night.Couples who want what's best for their relationship or future marriage will wait. Beyond their own relationship, premarital sex frequently causes tension within families because of the dishonesty that usually accompanies the hidden intimacies. Relationships with friends are often strained, and when things turn sour, the gossip and social problems often become unbearable.

In more basic terms, sharing the gift of sex is like putting a piece of tape on another person's arm. The first bond is strong, and it hurts to remove it. Shift the tape to another person's arm and the bond will still work, but it will be easier to remove. Each time this is done, part of each person remains with the tape. Soon it is easy to remove because the residue from the various arms interferes with the tape's ability to stick. The same is true in relationships, where previous sexual experiences interfere with the ability to bond.

The emotional side effects of premarital sex are also damaging to a young woman. It's not uncommon for a girl to have sex in order to make a guy like her more, or to encourage him to stay with her. She may compromise her standards because she's afraid of never being loved. Once he leaves her, though, an emotional divorce takes place. A person's heart is not made to be that close to a person, and then separated. Since teenage sexual relationships rarely last, the girl's sense of self-worth is often damaged. Also, she sometimes concludes that if she looked better, he would have stayed longer. This mentality can lead to eating disorders such as bulimia.

In her heart, a girl who has been used knows it. However, she may immediately jump into another sexual relationship to escape the hurt. If she tries to boost her self-esteem by giving guys what they want, then her self-worth often ends up depending upon those kinds of relationships. Her development as a woman is stunted, because without chastity she doesn't know how to express affection, appreciation, or attraction for a guy without implying something sexual. She may even conclude that a guy doesn't love her unless he makes sexual advances towards her. She knows that sex exists without intimacy, but she may forget that intimacy can exist without sex. A girl on this track usually feels accepted initially but that acceptance lasts only as long as the physical pleasure

Reaction score
md3sign said:
Wyld - cause it's fun

Luke - extra-biblical sources, that's now irrelevant. there is absolutely no solid proof of anything of the kind ever existing
Or not existing. It's possible, but I do concede, irrelevant to our discussion.

md3sign said:
don't see the contradiction huh? so I guess by your train of thought everyone in the old testament is below and everyone in the new testament is above
Contradiction in what?

md3sign said:
at least I know what you'll do next time you get socked
Well if you dont mess with someone else's gf, then that's not likely to happen.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but it must only be the US that a girl can blow guys receive cunnilingus and associated other activities and still be considered morally "pure". No wonder the so called "bad" ones are really so extreme.

A lot of virgins are basically just afraid to have sex. The excuses which they use are just whatever they think makes sense at the time. I would like to see Wyldfire define what is involved in unacceptable pressure, because many people are pressured to do all sorts of things, but no one regards it as unacceptable.

I suggest that you take her virginity or else dump her because her right to withhold sex is no greater than your right to ask for it.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of those women in the world that do not make a promise to wait til marraige to have sex, only 1% actually wait.

Of women that do choose to wait until marraige to have sex, 12% actually wait.

There ya go. 88% of the time they ride the c*ck before taking any vows, and once they get one man inside em it's a whole new ballgame. Seeing as though she's already sucked one, I'd bet the farm she finds someone to screw her brains out before that magic day. And I guarantee you she'll at least do everything else within a reasonable amount of time.

My advice. Act the opposite. Play the "it doesn't bother me" card. Don't make a move on her. And for awhile. If you're really into her, you got her where you want her anyway and I promise you after a few months together the first time you get the house to yourself or something along those lines, you'll see action. My ex girlfriend was a virgin but had done everything else. She wanted to wait til marraige. After a year we were waiting til the day after her period.

Curiosity's a beautiful thing if you let it be. Once the girl decides to give up the unrealistic approach of only having sex with one man her entire life you'll be hittin it 12 ways from Sunday.

Now, having said all that, DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY. Sure, if you wanna do what I just said, it'll work in time. So why dump her? YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN. Your desire to get laid can't be put on hold like her's can. Because you've been there, done that, and understand how unimportant virginity actually is. Your frusteration will build too high for your brain to handle and you'll begin to take it out on her. It's a recipe for disaster really. I've met a few 17 year old girls that wanna be virgins til marraige. I've met hundreds, maybe thousands, that don't share the same sentiments. I think you'd be better suited with the latter.

Good luck bra

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
Consider how premarital sex can affect relationships. One study showed that the average high school relationship will last only twenty-one days once the couple has sex. Furthermore, couples who sleep together before they are married have a divorce rate three times as high as couples who saved that gift for the wedding night.Couples who want what's best for their relationship or future marriage will wait. Beyond their own relationship, premarital sex frequently causes tension within families because of the dishonesty that usually accompanies the hidden intimacies. Relationships with friends are often strained, and when things turn sour, the gossip and social problems often become unbearable.

In more basic terms, sharing the gift of sex is like putting a piece of tape on another person's arm. The first bond is strong, and it hurts to remove it. Shift the tape to another person's arm and the bond will still work, but it will be easier to remove. Each time this is done, part of each person remains with the tape. Soon it is easy to remove because the residue from the various arms interferes with the tape's ability to stick. The same is true in relationships, where previous sexual experiences interfere with the ability to bond.

The emotional side effects of premarital sex are also damaging to a young woman. It's not uncommon for a girl to have sex in order to make a guy like her more, or to encourage him to stay with her. She may compromise her standards because she's afraid of never being loved. Once he leaves her, though, an emotional divorce takes place. A person's heart is not made to be that close to a person, and then separated. Since teenage sexual relationships rarely last, the girl's sense of self-worth is often damaged. Also, she sometimes concludes that if she looked better, he would have stayed longer. This mentality can lead to eating disorders such as bulimia.

In her heart, a girl who has been used knows it. However, she may immediately jump into another sexual relationship to escape the hurt. If she tries to boost her self-esteem by giving guys what they want, then her self-worth often ends up depending upon those kinds of relationships. Her development as a woman is stunted, because without chastity she doesn't know how to express affection, appreciation, or attraction for a guy without implying something sexual. She may even conclude that a guy doesn't love her unless he makes sexual advances towards her. She knows that sex exists without intimacy, but she may forget that intimacy can exist without sex. A girl on this track usually feels accepted initially but that acceptance lasts only as long as the physical pleasure
I actually think this quote should be in the DJ bible.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing beats one of my exes, she was a blonde bombshell, 21 and wanted to remain virgin and 'pure' until marriage. But did that stop me from pounding her arse every night followed by a bj right afterwards? No, cause that wasn't 'real sex' (her own words).

Go figure.

Carpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Double_Diamonds said:
I got a kiss on the first date, the guy who did this took three months to get a kiss. After 6 or 7 months they did this stuff once with him, and they broke up after 9. She has said that she doesn't want to mess up again by doing this stuff. She only did it out of fear, because she thought it was the only way he'd stay with her.

How do you even know thats true? Maybe she is just saying that it was done out of fear because she is ashamed she did it and doesnt want to admit she did it willingly? How do you know she is really still a virgin? Women tend to tell part of the truth, not the whole story IME.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
Sorry, but it must only be the US that a girl can blow guys receive cunnilingus and associated other activities and still be considered morally "pure". No wonder the so called "bad" ones are really so extreme.

A lot of virgins are basically just afraid to have sex. The excuses which they use are just whatever they think makes sense at the time. I would like to see Wyldfire define what is involved in unacceptable pressure, because many people are pressured to do all sorts of things, but no one regards it as unacceptable.

I suggest that you take her virginity or else dump her because her right to withhold sex is no greater than your right to ask for it.
****ing gold. *Applauds*

Cheers.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She doesn't need a guy like you if you go that route. Well...it depends on why she's holding it.

This girl might have sincere regrets about her past experiences and wants to make sure you and her are right for each other. She might see you as something much more. Sex will definetly get in the way of you getting closer to each other.

00Kev's post is very important when it comes to situations like this.

Reaction score
Double_Diamonds said:
... She's catholic, and is a virgin....
But she recently told me that she has done sexual things (not sex), such as a blow job (which really bothers me), handjob, fingering, and eating her out. Surpirse! This came up in conversation when she wanted me to talk dirty to her, .
Wow!!! you got a kiss after the first date while the dude that licked her tw@t and to whom she gave a blow and hand job, and leg and finger job waited a whole three months??:rolleyes: She is A HOR!!!!!!!!!!! She is NOT a virgin - SHE IS A HOR!!!!! Did she do anal??? YEP!!!! This is what self-titled "virgin" hors do - she is a good Catholic girl!

Virgins don't ask you to talk dirty to them!!!!!!! They DON'T DO this!!! THIS HOR IS DANGEROUS and a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABORT MISSION!!!!!!! ABORT!!!!! ABORT!!!!!

You are a 17 year old fool to even consider marriage - you'll regret it later in life if you don't explore your other options!!!

Wyldfire said:
NOTE: The rule of dumping her if she won't have sex with you does NOT apply to virgins who are also good girls. It only applies to sexually active girls.
Wyldfire said:
The issue is that his virgin good girl girlfriend was pressured by another boyfriend to mess around without having intercourse...
This is blasphemous!!! How is a c@ck-susucking, swallowing, fingering, dirty talking hor a "good" girl and a virgin?????? This can never compute!!! She wasn't forced to do shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hors do everything voluntarily!!!!!!! Quit excusing hor behavior -- blame the hor and not the man for doing his genetically divine responsibility!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
Nothing beats one of my exes, she was a blonde bombshell, 21 and wanted to remain virgin and 'pure' until marriage. But did that stop me from pounding her arse every night followed by a bj right afterwards? No, cause that wasn't 'real sex' (her own words).

Go figure.
This is typical, actually normal nowadays, it shows us how sick, twisted, warped, and morally depraved these HORs have become!!!!

The hor says to her foolish chump husband on her wedding night , "Look honey, I'm bleeding, see, I told you I was a virgin!":rolleyes:

The husband says, "I'm so lucky to have a good woman - I love you":rolleyes:

Say "No" to devious hos!!!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Centaurion said:

Go figure.
I feel a tear about to drop from my eye. This is poetry . . .

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Thanks.

I've never seen so many conflicting replies haha!