Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shes got a man but a few questions

seanmichaels

Don Juan
Reaction score
so I find out she has a man the girl that I like, we don't talk much just basic work **** but while we were at lunch she was talking to another co worker about how her ex-bf is in jail and how he never asked her to dinner or anything and she ran the relationship and how now she has a man now...but anyway.. I don't wanna mess with her BUT she keeps looking at me and smiling at me like she likes me. What should I ask her or tell her without making her think that I'm interested in her? I mean I really don't want to pursue her but I am getting mixed signals when she looks at me then looks away when I look at her and when I sit down for lunch she smiles at me..why is she doing this if she proudly says she has a man...she doesn't hide it too she talks loudly so she knows I hear it so I know that she knows that I heard.. Just don't know whats going on with these mixed signals, any ideas?

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women naturally want to be wanted. I would not try to overthink this one because she has a man right now. Just keep doing what you are doing and keep your options open.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up, are you talking about a co-worker? You do know that is dumb don't you. I am surprised at someone on this site posting about how they liked a co-worker and it's kind of funny to me.

With all of the women out there waiting for a nice young man to come along and your hung up on a co-worker? And one with a boyfriend???

2 strikes. Why wait around for the 3rd...ie your getting fired.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrHarris, I concur. How many posts have I seen this occuring? This is the second post about it.

Here is the typical example:

Man works at this place and fancies an attractive woman. He spends months flirting with her and using the sex look to get some action. When she talks to him, he feels very romanticized but he never asks her out. Then one day after 6-9 months of working he asks her out and she tells him she already has a boyfriend. He becomes upset and starts rationalizing that it's just mixed signals or she's playing hard to get when she does not want to do anything with him. He later concludes like the rest of the AFCS on this website that she is a s-lut or a w-hore.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a co-work tends to be bad because you have to see them everyday if things don't work out and generally things don't normally work out. The reason why she's giving you mix signals is because she wants attention from work as well as home. Just have fun with her as in be as receptive. But don't ever take this flirtatious behaviour as something serious cause that will get you in trouble.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could it be that she just finds you inerasting and she wants to be friends, joke around, and enjoye her lunch.

Your reading too much into this. Not only is it bad because it's a coworker but you don't even want her. So don't give it a second thought, enjoye your self, with her or without. (women like to flirt. even tho it don't mean sh!t. just a fact of life)

I had one of those, but thats all it was, harmless flerting.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nigga u gotta get outta work and meet da ladies out there, not where you work? it's like asking your room mate out or your neighbor out. that's just weird dude. WEIRD.

seanmichaels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work there 3 days a week it's a part time job...just a little job on the side for my car payments so it's nothing serious which is why it didn't bother me if I were to hook up with someone from there.