She's giving me a 'first date' at her birthday!

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all...

Let's get straight to my problem.

I've met a nice lady on the internet, which I felt likes me too (she's behaving so AFCly towards me sometimes, it's so beautiful... ^_^)

She's invited me to her birthday. That will be the first time I'll get to see her. How should I behave? I expect to meet all her friends there... should I play cool or try to seduce her from the start?

Make me know your opinion! Thanks in advance, I know you won't fail me.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd strongly suggest meeting her somewhere else first. Meeting her at her birthday party is just a bad idea in so many ways I can't even begin to list them.

adamjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put it this way

It's her birthday all the attention is on her she has to socialize all day.

And what does that leave you to do sit there and try and make friends with her friends....

It's her day so leave it for her....

Like shiftkey said meet her the day after and take her to lunch or similar where it's just the two of you...

victor22

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i dont think so u should go there,coz she willtell all her friens tht she met u on internet, she may be using you to show her friends that she even call make freinds on net.

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont go to the party

take her out to lunch the next day as a b-day present

you will be stuck at the party trying to make friends with her friends where everybody will know each other already, and youll be the oddball

Shiz Nizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no answer to your questions but I am curious about your name ?

You wouldn't perhaps be an aerospace engineer would you ?

Is it possible a have a fellow brother in cyber space

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do it..you will be the last thing on her mind if she has all her friends there talking to her and she'll be worried about everyone having fun not just you...it will suck definalty if you go, make an excuse and say sorry.....just once dont be a puss!

you can see her later on that night if you really wanna do something with her that day, but dont go to the party b/c you will feel like crap. awkeward situation ready to happen.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i'd prefer to see her on a one on one kinda deal, but - i would've just went to the party but would leave fast (less than 30 min) cause i had to go somewhere. and would tell her we should hook up another time.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no, she's really nice... she's 1.85 metres tall... has curly hair and wonderful eyes...

It's just she's so sweet and innocent... she has a lot of AFC routines going on... I'm practicing a bit of the '****y and funny' routine with her and it's working like a charm... I do not pursue her, she's the one who is always calling or asking me 'are you angry at me?' whenever I don't answer to her messages in less than 60 seconds...

I won't go to her party. By the way I don't know if we will be able to hang out the next day. We're both busy persons... she studies to become a lawyer and has a bunch of examinations the next month. I'm becoming an Aerospace Engineer (hence my nickname) and have fvcking seven examinations to pass in less than 20 days... :eek:

By the way, I'll buy her a nice present (something that oozes alcohol, just to heat things up a bit)... and tell her to free a spot for me on her agenda as soon as possible.

Let's see how things work... and, everybody, thanks for your help! ;)

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grrr, If you still haven't refused - GO to the ****in birthday!
1) Let her use you to brag to her friends
2) DO NOT try to gain her attention
3) Chose another target(s) on the party and have fun

She will be:
1) grateful, and will feel better about dating you
2) jelous, and more attracted as a result (but will feel worse about dating you)

AND you get extra girls to meet.
If you find the balance between 1) and 2), it's a golden oportunity.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skydiver43127
Grrr, If you still haven't refused - GO to the ****in birthday!
1) Let her use you to brag to her friends
2) DO NOT try to gain her attention
3) Chose another target(s) on the party and have fun

She will be:
1) grateful, and will feel better about dating you
2) jelous, and more attracted as a result (but will feel worse about dating you)

AND you get extra girls to meet.
If you find the balance between 1) and 2), it's a golden oportunity.
yup, thats if you decide to go,

i personally woudln't, too much b/s that i wouldn't want to deal with

But if you do go, definitly target her girl-friends, it'll do you good in two ways, either you'll end up gettin laid by them, and/or she'll get jeallous and pursue you more. It's a win win situation (if you know how to handle it right)

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok people. Changed my mind. I'll fvcking go this pvssy-party! ^_^

It's a win-win scenario, isn't it? :p

Gotta love it...

What if other chumps try to get access to her ass? How do I dismantle them?

Reaction score
who cares if they do, its equal opportunity unless she's your g/f. Dont' get frustrated, and BESIDES, theres more girls there most likely anyways, you might just have a good time w/o her hehe

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if other chumps try to get access to her ass? How do I dismantle them?
Don't. It's none of your business. Actually, they'll most likely fall in the "birthday trap" the other people here are trying to warn you about - she'll just use them to boost her self esteem and leave them frustrated and angry at each other.

By the way "not paying attention" includes not watching what she is doing all the time.

The better question is: "What do I do if her friends are not fun and she is the only interesting person at the party?". In this case just leave early - you're there for a party, not for a 1 on 1 date.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she were a playmate and she invited you over to the Playboy Mansion party -- knowing beforehand that she wasn't romantically involved with you -- would you still go? She's inviting you to a party, where there will be a lot of females, booze, and food.

Did I mention free booze?

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just kiss her cheeks, hand her the present (I think I'll get an erection just for that, by the way I'll pretend everything is cool) and then I enjoy the party not giving a **** about her... that's fine, if you ask me. What if she begs for my attention, she's always the one which contacts me (and a lot!)

I believe she is falling in love, it's quite easy to perceive it from the conversations we have. I keep on playing cool by the way, as I know that as soon as I show my feelings there will not be another chance. I 'm just waiting for the right opportunity. Her party is not a viable possibility to become her official boyfriend. I'll wait another one.

I'll go there anyways, hoping that a little of jealousy and envy will make her more attracted to me. After all, that's how women work... ;)

Thank you people, your advice is golden to me.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmIAFC
If she were a playmate and she invited you over to the Playboy Mansion party -- knowing beforehand that she wasn't romantically involved with you -- would you still go? She's inviting you to a party, where there will be a lot of females, booze, and food.

Did I mention free booze?
Oh yeah! On with the booze, pal! :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerospace
I believe she is falling in love, it's quite easy to perceive it from the conversations we have. I keep on playing cool by the way, as I know that as soon as I show my feelings there will not be another chance. I 'm just waiting for the right opportunity. Her party is not a viable possibility to become her official boyfriend. I'll wait another one.

I'll go there anyways, hoping that a little of jealousy and envy will make her more attracted to me. After all, that's how women work... ;)

A) she is not falling in love with you over the net. It is your fantasy, until you get some real time with her in the real world, you don't know how she feels.

B) I am just thinking that her birthday party will be like "The bachelorette" t.v show. How do you know you are the only guy she is inviting from the internet dating site? maybe she is inviting like 5 guys and in the end of the night she will leave with 5 extra presents and the 1 guy she ends up choosing with the help of her c0ckblocking friends.

C) if you got plenty of game I say go for the party, you might meet other women and really show your skills and probably increase her interest level as a result. If you don't have game or lack good social skills and your only way of getting dates is through the internet, being thrust into a social situation like this will end up being disastrous.

D) Who buys a present for someone they never met??? You should be spinning more plates (have other dates with less pressure) and have her meet you when its not her birthday.

DjDamage