"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

She's coming over

Corndowg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
Ok, this girl i've been seeing is coming over today. We're gonna spend a couple hours afterschool together. She's been by my house a few times but with friends and stuff.

Here's the thing...she's 17 and I'm 19. She's also a total virgin. The most she's done with a person is make out with them.

This means the main goal will be somewhat out of reach.

But I still get to have her at my house for about 3 hours. What should we do to keep ourselves from being bored besides the obvious kissing stuff. Should I talk to her, should we just watch tv and talk about random stuff that comes to our heads? Any simple ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
I would steer the convo to sexual, kino, see the signals she gives, somewhere in there start making out, then if the signals are right, try to advance and see how it goes - up the shirt etc...

How long have you been "seeing" her? And how is it going with her?
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
you could start off with soft making out followed by long eye contact, followed by mad passionate love lol, to be honest there isnt really a formuale just do watever you want to do at the time
 

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
San Francisco
First of all, don't watch TV. It is completely unreliable. Get a DVD player. Get a good DVD collection. I could reccomend some movie, but really just get whatever movies you want, peticularly ones that could steer your post -movie conversation to the subject of sex.

Maybe if you have a good pizza place nearby get a few silces. Then have passionate sex on the beach.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top