She's already got the advantage

TitanSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinnyguy is definitely not aware of the redpill.

Read up on hypergamy and then, if you're actually open to it, you may start to understand why looking for just one partner at a time is going to kill you in the long run.

Men reach their peak value somewhere in their mid 30s so being worried about being alone is just a bull**** story.

I'd rather be 40 and be alone than in a terrible relationship with no desire because I settled down before meeting all different kinds of women and never truly found out what I liked.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TitanSS said:
Skinnyguy is definitely not aware of the redpill.

Read up on hypergamy and then, if you're actually open to it, you may start to understand why looking for just one partner at a time is going to kill you in the long run.

Men reach their peak value somewhere in their mid 30s so being worried about being alone is just a bull**** story.

I'd rather be 40 and be alone than in a terrible relationship with no desire because I settled down before meeting all different kinds of women and never truly found out what I liked.
You just proved my point. Any man who blindly conforms to a certain type of thinking is an idiot.

Who said you should only look for one partner? All I'm saying is that it's more effective to narrow your search rather than trying to stick your penis in everything that has legs.

Most guys on this forum only care about quantity. I care about quality - big difference.

You're probably dating chicks who make minimum wage. I'm dating chicks who are lawyers and CPA's, so it's a completely different landscape.

TitanSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never once did I mention to date as many people as possible or to lower your standards in anyway. You are the one who is inferring, not I.

All I said was to not look at girls in search of romance. If you are looking at women because you are afraid you are going to be alone you're going either to be dating some ugly lawyers or you're going to get dumped more often than you dump them.

Lowering your standards is not common advice from anyone on this site unless a guys asks "I can't get laid any suggestions?"

You're the one who is blandly conforming with the type of thinking that 90% of the male population in western culture has. What's funny is that you think you are the one who is "different".

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
skinnyguy-- You seriously need to get burned by a girl to fully understand. Would you tell an MMA fighter to stop being so obsessed with getting hit just because you yourself never got punched in the face? When you get punched in the face, THEN you'll learn to keep your guard up.
Agree :up:

My brother searched for quality, a romantic relationship that was beyond sex. He wanted a girlfriend, a wife, a lifelong companion. He eventually found her.

When he stopped paying for everything, his lifelong companion, his relationship girlfriend, the love of his life, killed him and took all his money and married her boyfriend within days. The law said it was perfectly legal and police said if we came near her again, despite the fact that she killed him, they would arrest us.

So go on and search for that one girl. Do everything for her so you can be a real relationship. She will never leave your side and always be there for you, because she loves you so much and you love her. You will be glad you did.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TitanSS said:
Never once did I mention to date as many people as possible or to lower your standards in anyway. You are the one who is inferring, not I.

All I said was to not look at girls in search of romance. If you are looking at women because you are afraid you are going to be alone you're going either to be dating some ugly lawyers or you're going to get dumped more often than you dump them.

Lowering your standards is not common advice from anyone on this site unless a guys asks "I can't get laid any suggestions?"

You're the one who is blandly conforming with the type of thinking that 90% of the male population in western culture has. What's funny is that you think you are the one who is "different".
This post shows your lack of education.

I go for quality and have never been dumped in my life. I've dumped girls a few times though. Generalization much?

I didn't say "look for a girl who you can romance and be a white knight". I just said try to narrow your search. 90% of the male population wants to find the "one" or a connection? Proof please. I think most guys in the Western world want a quick fvck.

Anyway, my point is that guys on here go for the WRONG TYPE OF WOMEN. They troll the nightclubs in search of whatever and then end up with nothing. If they would go for women who are higher quality, they wouldn't be so jaded and bitter. The reason guys on here keep striking out is because they go for SLVTS who toss them to the curb. If they would go for normal chicks (yes, there are many out there), they would have a better chance of not feeling so lonely.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You just proved my point. Any man who blindly conforms to a certain type of thinking is an idiot.

Who said you should only look for one partner? All I'm saying is that it's more effective to narrow your search rather than trying to stick your penis in everything that has legs.

Most guys on this forum only care about quantity. I care about quality - big difference.

You're probably dating chicks who make minimum wage. I'm dating chicks who are lawyers and CPA's, so it's a completely different landscape.
And you think many lawyers and CPAs aren't sluts too?? :crackup:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LP700-4 said:
And you think many lawyers and CPAs aren't sluts too?? :crackup:
You mean the kind who works at a strip club at night and has 2 kids? No…they are not sluts like those.

TitanSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the only "quality women" are ones that went to law school.

Shows what generalizations you're using. Lack of education?

Try looking up the word hypocrite.

The only posts you can seem to come up with are either you bragging about yourself or trying to insult someone else. Done with this conversation.

BuhBye.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You mean the kind who works at a strip club at night and has 2 kids? No…they are not sluts like those.
No. They are not the type of "sluts" that dance on men's crotches BUT they are the type of sluts that have group sex and gangbangs, sleep with every man in the office, sleep with their clients and their client's friends, join online dating sites because "they don't have time to meet people outside of work", sometimes even have secret lives as a dominatrix or B/D/S/M slut for "professional hire" etc. Yes, those types of sluts.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Don't you mother**kers realize that every woman is a slut? You just have to be the "right guy" to bring it out of them!

Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Don't you mother**kers realize that every woman is a slut? You just have to be the "right guy" to bring it out of them!
Tell him. Apparently, the number of printed paper with your name and picture on it says if you're a slut on it. Oh how delusional some men have become.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
REPP that's so true :woo:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Agree :up:

My brother searched for quality, a romantic relationship that was beyond sex. He wanted a girlfriend, a wife, a lifelong companion. He eventually found her.

When he stopped paying for everything, his lifelong companion, his relationship girlfriend, the love of his life, killed him and took all his money and married her boyfriend within days. The law said it was perfectly legal and police said if we came near her again, despite the fact that she killed him, they would arrest us.

So go on and search for that one girl. Do everything for her so you can be a real relationship. She will never leave your side and always be there for you, because she loves you so much and you love her. You will be glad you did.
When you say this woman killed him, you mean like REALLY TOOK HIS LIFE???

C'mon... I'm shocked!
(And the red pill goes down my troath a little further)

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
When you say this woman killed him, you mean like REALLY TOOK HIS LIFE???

C'mon... I'm shocked!
(And the red pill goes down my troath a little further)
Yes, she took his life because he didn't want to spend on her anymore. We think she pushed him off the balcony of his unit but have no proof. She was a westernized women that had to protected at all costs, according to the courts, justice system, and police.

When police was called to the apartment, she dressed up sexy and put on such a good show and was so hysterical for them that they:

- didn't take fingerprints
- didn't take pictures of the place
- waiting 21 days to interview her
- said they don't care if she cleaned up the blood, any mess, or hid evidence after he died.

So guys, go look for the one you can't live without. Your soul mate, your love, your one and only. When things get tough and you run out of money, her love and loyalty for you will remain. :down:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t dude!

I'm sorry for your brother. That is really a sad sad story.

But it did opened my eyes a little bit more. I'm pretty sure yours are wide open!

It's also sad to realise that our society is too damn feminized nowadays up to this point. Here in Brazil there was a case of a woman that shot her husband, choped his body, put it in several bags and spreaded his body parts in different places/woods/roads. When people started to ask where the f*ck was the dude, she said she was worrying sick, cryed, went to the police to make a missing statement, lots of sh*t. She was dumb enough to throw the head on the side of a road, and eventually the smell got the cops there. It took 2 months. He was the owner of a big cerealist company in here. Gazillionare. So there were a lot for her.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your story. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss mate!

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
This post shows your lack of education.

I go for quality and have never been dumped in my life. I've dumped girls a few times though. Generalization much?

I didn't say "look for a girl who you can romance and be a white knight". I just said try to narrow your search. 90% of the male population wants to find the "one" or a connection? Proof please. I think most guys in the Western world want a quick fvck.

Anyway, my point is that guys on here go for the WRONG TYPE OF WOMEN. They troll the nightclubs in search of whatever and then end up with nothing. If they would go for women who are higher quality, they wouldn't be so jaded and bitter. The reason guys on here keep striking out is because they go for SLVTS who toss them to the curb. If they would go for normal chicks (yes, there are many out there), they would have a better chance of not feeling so lonely.
Ah, the myth of the quality woman.

Even better that you equate quality with manjaws in high powered careers. These type of women are the most likely to cheat and they are always looking to upgrade.