She's 14 years older than me, should I go for it/what to expect

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys-
This woman in my class has been giving me IOIs since I met her the first day of class(6 months ago). She pats/rubs me on the back all the time, bump our legs into each other, laugh a little too hard at my jokes, and tonight even called me baby and then tried to change the subject real quick. lol. We're pretty good friends by now.

She is hot! never been married as far as I know, no kids, just got a boob job, and is actually an all around great person. The only thing throwing me off is the age difference, which is why I haven't made a move yet and have been involved with girls my age during this time. Tonight, my guy friend in our class even said something to me after class like hey she is really into you, you should ask her out to coffee blah blah..

I'm not just looking to hook up, I am screening for an LTR right now, and I see her every week for the next year and a half so I wouldnt want to just ONS it anyway. Thing is, I know she is in the part of her life where shes thinking about marriage and kids, and I am not established in life nor am I ready in other ways to have kids or get married..for at least 10 more years. Is that the direction she will want to go in a relationship? She's a hot blonde with a great bod who stays fit, and is really cool and down to earth.

However my favorite type of girl is black hair, brown eyes, south american, spanish, or asian... and around my age or younger. After a great vacation to mexico over xmas and meeting some awesome mayan/spanish girls I feel like if I ever had kids and got married it would be to a girl like that.

At the same time I like this girl and we're both attracted, just not sure if I want to go for it b/c of potentially serious implications. Anyone been in the same situ?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
The Inside Man said:
I'm not just looking to hook up, I am screening for an LTR right now, and I see her every week for the next year and a half so I wouldnt want to just ONS it anyway.
Take this b*tch to the bedroom. You can't go on in life worrying about having to see a chick for the next year if something goes wrong. Who gives a f*ck what she thinks. Don't let women make you feel awkward, f*ck them. Even if you're looking for a long-term relationship, it doesn't mean you still can't hit the bedroom with her. Don't you have a sex drive? I don't understand some of you guys.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is good for sex now, but I wouldn't plan for no long term relationships When you reach her age, she will be 54 yo. You will still be young enough to bag chicks in their 20's and you don't want to be stuck with some granny ass.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have a sex drive, I've never hooked up with someone 14 years older than me. Not every guy f ucks every warm hole without thinking of the consequences edger but thanks for your "advice"

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a 39 year old chick will tear you apart man. i say hook up with her asap, and booty call her while finding an LTR chick.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is also extremely religious to the point of being offensive and judgemental sometimes, lol forgot to mention that. I think I'm gonna say fu k it and go for it anyway, invite her over to watch a movie when Im layed up from surgery. One armed humping here I come

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religious and offensive about it huh?

She clearly needs Jesus inside her so before you hit it either write Jesus's name on your johnson or get it tattoo'd if you're really hardcore lmao.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Religious and offensive about it huh?

She clearly needs Jesus inside her so before you hit it either write Jesus's name on your johnson or get it tattoo'd if you're really hardcore lmao.
Also, just in case Jesus isn't available and you are in. Don't forget to say "Amen, thank the Lord..." after your done, don't offend her religious beliefs.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm religious as well just not judgemental or an extreme right winger.

Those attempts to be funny ... weren't.

Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
She is also extremely religious to the point of being offensive and judgemental sometimes, lol forgot to mention that.
If she is so devoted to God, then she isn't going to have sex. But don't be fooled, "religious" people don't get fake titties - she is not religious!

jp98502

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id go for it -older women=experience in the sack.You can probly have a great time there. But from my experience with older women, mine was 11 years older than me, Id just keep it at that. If your looking for a LTR, find one your age that has the same things in common with you.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be in your situation. Hooking up with a cougar that has experience.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
edger said:
Take this b*tch to the bedroom. You can't go on in life worrying about having to see a chick for the next year if something goes wrong. Who gives a f*ck what she thinks. Don't let women make you feel awkward, f*ck them. Even if you're looking for a long-term relationship, it doesn't mean you still can't hit the bedroom with her. Don't you have a sex drive? I don't understand some of you guys.
you tell'em :cuss:

don't contemplate...just fornicate :cheer: that **** rhymes :cool:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Those who procrastinate, masturbate!

Bang this girl if you can! You'll have fun, I'm sure, but strike while the iron's hot!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know if you guys are catching on to this but we are in the same grad school program so I see her every week for 2 more years, work on projects w/ her etc.. So it's not that I care what she thinks about me, its a question of will it affect me doing my best possible work for my grad degree if she hates me cuz I ****ed her and dumped her, and basically I'm at the point if something happens it happens. if not I don't really care I'm hooking up w/ a 20 yo girl where things are more serious, and yes the older lady is religious you should hear this woman quote from the bible or preach about how christians should act. Thanks for the advice, its kind of a non issue right now though, just playing it cool and hookin up w/ someone my age in the meantime.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
She is also extremely religious to the point of being offensive and judgemental sometimes, lol forgot to mention that. I think I'm gonna say fu k it and go for it anyway, invite her over to watch a movie when Im layed up from surgery. One armed humping here I come
I dont care how religious she is. At the end of the day, her legs still spread and men have ****s.:crazy:

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the very obvious and useless comment. I was saying that in the context of wondering if that would make it easier or harder, whether she is born again virgin or not... But I am seeing a younger girl and even though girl in my class is hot I'm not as attracted to older women, if it happens it happens but I'm not going to put forth too much extra effort. let this thread die I don't need any more advice on the situ.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
born again virgin?? how ****ing stupid are you? she is a hor. and old hor. now boink her until your man muscle falls off! born again virgin...only in america. just because we are not allowed to have virgins doesn't mean that we can pretend that hors have never been touched.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait, i saw a preview for this movie.
she says "you arent even thirty"? (he is like 29)
and he says "well neither are you"! (she is 41)

what ever it is called, perhaps you should go watch it for kicks and giggles.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't say much, other than to NOT go for it, unless you are in it for the short-term fun. It's not worth it. According to your profile, you are 25 years of age, go out with women who are 18-25! You want to wake up the next morning with somebody who is young and beautiful, not somebody who is old and wrinkly. Imagine what she will look like in 10 years...

I don't know about you, but I'm not up for changing diapers. :) (And I'm not reffering to kids, I'm reffering to her, if you didn't get the joke.)