She won't kiss

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

just wondering.. last weekend at a club I had two girls interested in me. They seem to be best friends and I was dancing with both of them.

One of them I really like so i dance with her, real close and look into her eyes (kisstest) but she looks away. This would normally tell me she is not interested but i know she is. Any ideas why she won't kiss? Anyone ever experienced this with a girl that was interested but didn't wanna kiss?

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't kiss her because she looked away when i was moving in. i was not intending on kissing her cheek :down:

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ghostin
Lots of girls won't kiss people they barely know.
without trying to sound conceited, it never happened to me before, but u could be right anyway

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sure. So if I get it right, you were dancing and you went for the kiss.. In front of ppl.. Crowded place.. She was probably afraid of being labeled SLVT.. Or maybe she has some other issues - you are asking too much on very little info you gave to start with - WHO THE HELL knows what went through her head at the moment. God knows if she even knew.

I do the next thing in similar situations..
I tell her a short story WITH EYE-CONTACT ONLY:
-"Yeah, I know what your problem is and I understand completly what's going through your head."
I say this with a understanding, "caregiver" look in my eyes (chicks dig it when you show them they can't hide their thoughts from you - takes the power from them, cause they love to use their mysteriousness to gain your attention)

Then, I tell her a bit different story: "It's a shame you have that problem [dissapointed, almost disrespecting grin] cause we could have a great time"

She will feel compelled to prove you wrong..

This worked for me 60% of time, cause most of them didn't dare to make the next step, but those who made it, the effects were phenomenal!! :D

Eye contact says a 1000 words. Just have to play it right!

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gargamel
I tell her a short story WITH EYE-CONTACT ONLY:
i don't have much more info to give other than she seemed to be really into me cuz she was all over me, except that she wouldn't kiss. it caught me by surprise cuz it never happened before

i will try your advice next time i'm in a siuation like this cuz it sounds decent enough to work.

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
I've kissed a girl within the first 5 minutes of knowing her. She then became obsessed with me. I had to never talk to her again cause my skillz worked to well on her.

To learn the ways of Mental KINO my young padawan.
i've had that happen too, maybe i've moved from hooking up with sluts to hooking up with the more classy kind of girls hehe :p

and wtf is a padawan?? :confused:

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, i do have her number so would you guys advice calling her? right now i don't intend to since i'll probably see her again next weekend at the club