Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She will not come

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a girl right now and weighing what to do with her.

We've been dating for awhile now and on paper she has a lot to offer. She's educated with a nice job, has her own place that she's fixed up pretty good and has read literature and traveled a few places in the world, so she's interesting to talk to. She's not the prettiest girl facially that I've ever dated, but from the neck down she is hottt. She likes wearing just slightly provocative clothing, and two weekends ago we went out and she had on a tight mini-dress with nothing on under it. The moment she gets into either her or my house, she likes to take her clothes off because she says it's more comfortable. She 'shaves' and loves to kiss and go down on me.

Dang, sounds pretty good, huh?

But I like getting my women off and my motto is "The customer always comes first". :D In fact, I prefer that my women hit the big "O" first through primarily my finger and oral actions or at least be on that verge before going in. In the past they've been super grateful and extremely willing to find a guy like me who genuinely likes 'going down' and staying there for as long as it takes. Then when she comes I feel like I can be a bit 'selfish' and get in there (no pun intended) and have my own fun. The reason I like it in this sequence is that as we know when a guy splooges, it's over for awhile, and sometimes that little intermission can mean the end, especially if there was a kind of rhythm going.

Anyways, this girl is a hot kisser. She is great in that department. But when I get to her boobs, sometimes her nipples will get hard, but then they'll go soft again and sometimes she'll stop me from sucking on them. I have never encountered a woman who would stop me. But the worst part is, okay, she likes to be naked, she shaves, and she'll claims she likes me to go down on her, which I'm happy to do because she's got a great body. But she'll eventually stop me there too!

She says she's been hurt in the past, and that it's almost impossible for her to come unless she's alone and fingering herself. But she says she loves being with me, and doing the act. But I can sometimes tell she's faking, which to me is a huge turnoff since I feel like faking is being dishonest. In other words, a lie.

I've called her on it, and she's admitted that in the past she's been so sure she can't/won't come that she simply fakes things to make the guy feel that he's a good lover. The thing is, I can tell when a girl is faking and it's a turnoff.

So I told her no more faking. Which means that I briefly go down on her until she stops me, then I do my thing while she moans and I finish, and to me it is hugely unfulfilling.

She says she would love to be able to relax, and in the past has gone to see counselors and has also shown me some of the books she's read on female sexuality and problems, but apparently nothing works. I hate to say it but she's a gorgeous, sexy and willing woman, but she's currently lousy in bed. At least I find it unfulfilling.

Anyone ever encounter anything similar to this, and what did you do or she do, to get her to relax, let go and get her mind with it?

I must add this one thing: Awhile back, she made the slightest little hint that she was a bit adventurous and sometime later mentioned a previous lover as being 'different'. But she also talked about how he betrayed her and hurt her. I pressed her to discuss this and she refused to, but said he was 'kinky' and that she occasionally got into it with him. But she would say no more. So I'm guessing based on this shred of evidence, but she might have been to the farther reaches of sex than I have. I feel that she's embarrassed about what she did with this guy, but based on her reactions, I also am starting to think it was a guilty pleasure in that she was appalled but she also got off and now all regular sex is boring. Again, this is mostly intuitive.

We were in the grocery store this weekend and as we passed the peaches, we saw on in particular that looked just like a shaved vag*na. When I got home the other night, she had left a smililarly formed peach on my front doorstep. She constantly talking about sex and seems to be pre-occupied with it, but it seems to be like a man in the desert who dreams about water. She dreams of sex because she wants it to be pleasant for her but it's not.

What to do?

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Talk to her. Ask her what you can do better about the sex.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to her won't help. Start to get a little rough/aggressive. Pull her hair, smack her around a little. Bend and twist her to the limits of her flexibility. Seriously, this may not be your thing, but it may just be what she's looking for. So try it out. Start slowly by just smacking her ass, not too hard, but enough to leave a redness. Then grab a fistful of her hair and yank it back toward you when you're "behind" her. See how she responds, then proceed accordingly. I've found a lot of these wh0res have demented rape fantasies as well, so you may want to try pinning her arms down or holding her ankles back. One move I've always been fond of is cuffing their wrists behind their back when you're in the doggy position. If she gets all indignant, who cares? By the way you're talking you were probably going to next her anyway.

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
RK, you can get a lot of advice from the fellas here but none of it willl probably be the key for this situation. The key will only come from her. You have to make her feel more comfortable about opening up to her. Assure her that you will go above and beyond the call of duty to bring her to climax and not feel ashame about telling you what it takes to do that. Again, only she can help you here. There are a lot of sexual techniques out there to try and it could be fun trying to discover which ones will get her off but it would be so much easier getting her to open up to you. I would concentrate on that.

Have fun!

Mizer

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think talking is the first step, cause it already sounds like you two communicate very well about this intimate subject.
Here is what i learned from my therapist after a hot chick dumped me:

I told him this hot chick TOLD ME TO MY FACE THAT 3 out of the 4 times we've had sex, have been BAD. Can you believe that? Geesh, sure doesn't make me want to jump in the sack for the fifth time, does it? I was pretty hurt that she would tell that to my face. I got defensive and said, "at least you came, so what's the big deal?" and she said, "Do YOU think it was good sex?" and i said, "Not really..." So, i agreed, but it still hurt that she said, and is telling her friends about our BAD sex. Ugh.

You know what my therapist said? He said, "if i were you, i would have taken her comments and asked her, "OK, then what could we do to make it better?" You know, use it as a learning tool to analyze the situation, and come up with a solution.

Instead, i called the girl and told her, "oh yeah, well... you SUCK at oral! I've had better!!!"

(OK, just kidding, that didn't happen....)

SO, what i have learned from honest women in the past, concerning OVERSTIMULATION is that guys don't really know about this. You have to be very delicate with their little cl*t thing. haha. They said it actually HURTS after a bit - that's why they stop you. I'm sure you know this, but make sure you aren't being too rough on it, or overstimulating it. That probably goes the same for the nipples, too. SHE IS trying to telling you something by stopping you from continuing.

Maybe this chick needs softer sex, or something?

Oh, and if i was you, i would NOT probe about her sexual past. I know her comments got you thinking, but it's that proverbial Pandora's Box thing: once you open it, you are UNDOUBTABLY going to hear something you don't want to.

I asked this 21-year old girl about her past, and she said, "YOU NAME IT, IT'S HAPPENED TO ME..."
And i instantly pictured 8 black dudes gangbanging her, and her grandpa giving her anal. We didn't last too long after i heard that comment. You can't say that to something and expect them to take it well, and be impressed.

Well, good luck RKTek

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
I have a feeling that girl is overdoing sex. She needs the opposite. Try tantric sex.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RKTek,

Ok my friend here is my advice....

I was with a girl who for the life of me could not come. I was like what am I doing wrong, everything I did:

Slapping
Soft/Rough S3x
Tieing her up
Weird positions
Everything.....

It was driving me bonkers, she admitted that she had orgasms in the past with other guys and for me it was a real shock to my persona.

I took it personal!

So one day I was having s3x with her just doing missionary style. So I told her to rub herself with the pace of my motion. I would only go half way in, and I would squeeze my tools so it swelled up and down. I would do this about every 6-8 pumps. I would go at a medium pace, I could feel her walls start to get tighter and tigher. I could feel her cervix come down on me. Every now and then I would go in all the way.

With this constant pace, her rubbing and me throbbing in her, she comed like a champ that night! From that point on that was the position she was able to come with me. It worked!! Every girl is different, some come easier than others, some you need to find a certain position. If that one position works then keep with it! Until you master that one position, keep with it until you can do it every time.

Hell try my technique I used, see if it works! But this was with a girl that couldn't come, but that all changed!

M.A.C.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of an old joke:

Q: "How can you tell a girl is faking?"
A: "Who gives a sh1t!"

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, there are a zillion techniques out there. You have to find which one gets her off and the quickest and easiset is just asking. What works for one woman, may not work for the next.

I would also take Storm's advice on this one; you don't want to ask about specific encounters. You will never get the image of her screwing another guy out of your head. So I will avoid asking her specifically about what the other guy did.
You just want to know what pleases her.

Mizer

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I would find out if she uses/has used toys before and which ones she likes.

Then I'd tie her ass up and go to town on her with them

If she's not letting herself go enough than take all of the control away from her. Make it not her choice.

Plus, I personally like playing that way.:D

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RK, I know EXACTLY what you mean about doing the girl first before the... "job." I'm a fan of that, myself.

As for her, I think this has a lot more to do with just a boyfriend hurting her emotionally.

I mean... there could be a million reasons, but is it possible she was raped in the past? Maybe by one of that guy's friends?

In highschool my ex's best friend was raped by her boyfriend's best friend, and her boyfriend hit her and blamed it on her. (Yeah, I confronted the prick, because that's just not cool.) She seemed fine, until one of my friends started dating her, and they were about to have sex, and she froze up. He told me about it, and I told my gf, and my gf got the truth out of her.

Anyways if a girl seriously can't come, then it's usually something way deeper than you expect. At least it seems to be in this situation, because it goes to the point where she's so uncomfortable she has to stop you.

I dunno what to tell you bro, but if it was rape (which is MERE speculation on my part) try to get her to go to a rape counsulor or something.

Good luck...

-- Zero-

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman is different what works on one wont work on another. I had a chick who the only way she could come was if I stroked her flat on her back litereally for an hour. Im getting old honeslty it only takes me 5-10 minutes after that Im just doing it for the chick so after stroking for 30 mins, I was bored ready to quit. We did it a couple times justlike that but after a few of those sessions I stopped caring.

I had another who could only come if she was on top, and man she would come like 5 times in a row, but only with her on top. I could stroke her all day and nothing, but 5 minutes after she got on top she would be losing her mind, my lower bod would be wet like I was in a pool and she would be shaking, and gyrating making noise like she was dying.

I find most like it nice and slow. especially when you pay their bod a lot of attention while your stroking. Kiss and lick them passionately as much as possible but keep the strokes slow, but steady, pause and wait for them to catch up. One chick I bone will *** if I stroke her slow for about 5 minutes and then pause for a minute then stroke a few mmore times then take it out completely. The anticipation and excitement gets her everytime.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
She says she's been hurt in the past, and that it's almost impossible for her to come unless she's alone and fingering herself.
What to do?
She has been hurt in the past? Hmmm....what specifically do you mean. What Im trying to get at, if she was abused physically/sexually, that can arise ALLL SORTS of problems. I have heard of all kinds of girls who were abused that ended up having all sorts of problems....

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sex for a women is probably 90% mental and 10% physical. So until she can get through the mental part on her own,
I doubt you'll have much luck with the physical part

-iceH

rtx1

Reaction score
[QUOTE<snipped>sometimes her nipples will get hard, but then they'll go soft again and sometimes she'll stop me from sucking on them. I have never encountered a woman who would stop me. </snipped>

I could gon on n on about this one, I can relate... but for my first post i will opt for a simply reply.

I cannot speak for her, but maybe i can share one perspective. I don't find it the least bit of a turn on for a man to hover on my chest. My nips harden sometiems and sometimes not. They're just not very sentive at all.

The closeness and sensuality is the turn on - not the actual event in that arena.

If it's something he really likes, I'll let him get his and focus instead on the touch, but I can barely feel it unless he gets ruff, and I'm not too fond of ruff. So don't take it personal, she may just have a similar situation.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stormwriter
And i instantly pictured 8 black dudes gangbanging her, and her grandpa giving her anal.
i rofl on that one :D

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: She will not come

Originally posted by myfriendblu
She has been hurt in the past? Hmmm....what specifically do you mean. What Im trying to get at, if she was abused physically/sexually, that can arise ALLL SORTS of problems. I have heard of all kinds of girls who were abused that ended up having all sorts of problems....
I agree with blu. My ex-fiance was the first girl I ever had sex with. I didn't realize how horrible in bed she was until I moved on and banged someone else.

My ex used to tell me to stop all the time. She'd start crying and tell me to stop. She was incredibly hot, but she thought she was fat and unattractive. Incredibly insecure about her sexuality. It's incredibly frustrating for a guy when the woman tells you to stop. I doubt there's anything you can do to fix this - she's the one with the issues.

Honestly, this girl sounds like strictly dating material. When you're in a relationship, you need GOOD SEX.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: She will not come

Originally posted by Bungo Pony
I agree with blu. My ex-fiance was the first girl I ever had sex with. I didn't realize how horrible in bed she was until I moved on and banged someone else.

My ex used to tell me to stop all the time. She'd start crying and tell me to stop. She was incredibly hot, but she thought she was fat and unattractive. Incredibly insecure about her sexuality. It's incredibly frustrating for a guy when the woman tells you to stop. I doubt there's anything you can do to fix this - she's the one with the issues.

Honestly, this girl sounds like strictly dating material. When you're in a relationship, you need GOOD SEX.
Aw man, BEEN THERE DONE THAT. I had a bit ch flip out and start crying for no reason also. i have also had of few that were bad, but i didn't realize how bad until years later. I'll bet dollars to donuts this chik has issues. NEXT