You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
roflmaoOriginally posted by diplomatic_lies
I never had it on top, because I'm not sure if there is a risk of her suddenly moving forward and breaking my penis.
Has this ever happened before? If so, how do you prevent it?
Actually yeah it happens, I was watching something about it on TV a while back, and basically the chick was riding the guy and bent his d1ck so much that it tore. The doctors were able to fix most of the damage, but the scar tissue was a problem and the guy said it hurt like hell getting an erection for a while after, not to mention his d1ck is now crooked.Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I never had it on top, because I'm not sure if there is a risk of her suddenly moving forward and breaking my penis.
Has this ever happened before? If so, how do you prevent it?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
lol this is hillariousOriginally posted by Dark Nimbus
Actually yeah it happens, I was watching something about it on TV a while back, and basically the chick was riding the guy and bent his d1ck so much that it tore. The doctors were able to fix most of the damage, but the scar tissue was a problem and the guy said it hurt like hell getting an erection for a while after, not to mention his d1ck is now crooked.
This whole post is hilarious... lolOriginally posted by MattB
lol this is hillarious