"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

She was rude and disrespectful

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
she sounds like she sucks at life and has a real hate for the world. does she have any friends?
 

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Didnt know this thread was still alive.

Anyway, its all over between us.

I could have walked away with the power and control and have her running back but i blew it. I sent her a lame ass email calling her on her behaviour. And of cos she defended her position with her assumptions. In the mail i told her that its over but the AFC in me thought otherwise and sent out a make up letter after reading hers.

Told her that we shld meet up for coffee to talk. She said that shes given up trying anyway but i still insisted.

We met up and it sucked. She cldnt be honest. She behaved like some dumb 2 yr old. She pulled away when i tried to touch her. She sounded happy and excited when some guy called her. I could have just walked away but i stayed. GOD! I'm such a bloody wuss.


Its been 3 weeks and i still hate my guts when i think abt my AFC actions. Anyway, this experience improved my game alot. Lesson learnt is dont let such girls get to you. Maintain your composure at all costs. Even if they piss you off, tell them in a calm manner. IF they still persist, ignore them all together. IF she comes running back, then lay yr terms, if she doesnt then its good riddence.

And at all costs....STICK TO YOUR GUNS!!
 
Top