Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She was lying about a dude, hard next?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What changes ? A woman lying or withholding all the info is a woman lying and should be treated as such , not reliable and for sure not LTR material
All women lie. They lied to you yesterday, they’re lying right now, and they’ll lie tomorrow. Even the “quality” women lie. For women, lying is like breathing. They lie to their friends, parents, and themselves. It is how they survive.

What matters is the intent and severity of the lie. As I said before, if you expect women not to lie may as well become a monk.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
All women lie. They lied to you yesterday, they’re lying right now, and they’ll lie tomorrow. Even the “quality” women lie. For women, lying is like breathing. They lie to their friends, parents, and themselves. It is how they survive.

What matters is the intent and severity of the lie. As I said before, if you expect women not to lie may as well become a monk.
The point is she got caught.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You are overvaluing the OP. No disrespect to him. But you guys have to realize until a woman demands exclusivity you mean very little to them.
He shouldn't want exclusivity with this girl, she will be banging the other guy the whole time lol

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
That is both irrelevant and false, as the OP hasn’t even gotten her to the point yet of wanting exclusivity.
Not irrelevant, but I see why guys end up getting cucked lol they over look basic sh!t like this but hey what do I know ? I'm used to being the "other guy" so i can't relate.....

The girl is nothing but a smash.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not irrelevant, but I see why guys end up getting cucked lol they over look basic sh!t like this but hey what do I know ? I'm used to being the "other guy" so i can't relate.....

And I see why so many guys have bad relationships and leave ass on the table. They go into situations not being able to read a room. OP was needy by continuing to press and question a woman he is casually dating about another guy. He should be fvcking her brains out, be fully unconcerned about this other chump, and not bringing up anything about their ”relationship” until after she does. OP created this very situation by being needy. (“Don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answer to”)

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you interrogate a woman about other dudes if you aren’t exclusive? It’s needy as ****, demonstrates you have no other options and are way too invested already. It’s weird how she didn’t ask you for exclusivity yet, almost any woman I’ve dated brings this up around the 4th week. Just have fun and smash, let the other guy worry about you. You should know you are the better man.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I believe that a healthier view on this matter is to expect to be lied by anyone and just accept that the human being is flawed ( including me and you ) , rather than to expect that everyone is lying .

even though both mean the same thing , the first one has a more constructive and optimistic view , while the latter is just a negative view that is not constructive for anything

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Bruh.

no need to be a douche rocket with grasshopper, he’s new and learning, why lay into him this way? How about you build up your fellow man instead of tearing him down?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant build a new foundation without digging out the old. Dig deep down to the bed rock.
Guys unlearn what you have learned about women.
It is up to people to want to learn

usually people experience by trauma , more or less this is the body response to something that should not be done

as an example you can tell a small child as many times as you want that putting his hand in fire Is bad for him , but till the child actually puts his hand in fair and sees that indeed is bad he will never learn

the Key is to be there after and that person to have the mindset to learn

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh.

no need to be a douche rocket with grasshopper, he’s new and learning, why lay into him this way? How about you build up your fellow man instead of tearing him down?
Relax hammer, I was speaking in general so that was a waste of a post you made.

Nice try though

Serenity

Reaction score
a lot of travelers come and stay for a while, she is one of them.
If she will be gone soon anyways I don't see how this other guy is even relevant. It really only matters of you're serious and intend to become exclusive, if not then just fvck her and don't think about the other stuff.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Why so angry and adversarial broheem? Is this part of your “I’m so tough” front? Inquiring minds.

Relax hammer, I was speaking in general so that was a waste of a post you made.

Nice try though

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a small place in Asia where a lot of travelers come and stay for a while, she is one of them.
couchsurfing slut with guy friend(s) that lied to you

OP
She’s fun, have fun with her.
We all had fun with her, you are just getting her at 33 when the rest of us got her much much younger.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading a couple of posts, 6 weeks is not a relationship!

You’re still in courtship - not a court that entitles you to full disclosure..
Perhaps she lied - perhaps she didn’t want to scare you off. Its called making an assumption. Who the F knows - nor should it rattle you.
No need to next - you demote to plate status. If you’re looking for something more serious, you can reevaluate when she proves otherwise.

Too many men run when they see the shadow of another.

Last edited:

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading a couple of posts, 6 weeks is not a relationship!

You’re still in courtship - not a court that entitles you to full disclosure..
Perhaps she lied - perhaps she didn’t want to scare you off. Its called making an assumption. Who the F knows - nor should it rattle you.
No need to next - you demote to plate status. If you’re looking for something more serious, you can reevaluate when she proves otherwise.

Too many men run when they see the shadow of another.
I understand demoting her to just a plate. But I don't see how she's trustworthy enough to be promoted back up like ever.... She does not have the qualities to be able long term partner. Just a smash.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I understand demoting her to just a plate. But I don't see how she's trustworthy enough to be promoted back up like ever.... She does not have the qualities to be able long term partner. Just a smash.
I'm glad someone has common sense here besides me.