Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants to go to gay pride!?

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL How would you respond to this, let's break out some C+F

For the record, I'm not homophobic but being in a groups of half naked guys spraying each other with water guns and laughing like little girls isn't my idea of fun!!!! There is no way I'm going.

""I called you last night when I was downtown to hook up but I guess you were
busy, but I will be in T. on Friday to pick up my schedual for school, I
should be finished around 3 or 4:00 wanna hook up? we can do dinner, and
it's gay pride this weekend too that will be fun. :) :)"""

Elimidate

Last edited:

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bwahahaha LOL.

Please, that wasn't ****y or funny!

Elimidate

Reaction score
"No, I'm already spending this weekend hanging out with Roberto. Did you know he's a pool boy." If you pull it off with a comical lisp, it could be funny.

She could just be being sarcastic.

"You know that rainbow ssssstripes are ssssssssssssssso last year."

If she asks how you're doing say "I'm Sssssssssssssssssuper, thankssss for asssssssking." Or some other reference to some homosexual character.

I know this one guy who dances to "I'm sssssuper" song from South Park. He's completely straight, but it was hilarious. In fact, he did it on camera, and because he pulled it off well, no one thought he was gay for a second.

Or, ignore it, and take it though she said it was a joke.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange days...did you ask her if she was serious about that? I don't know of any girl who would seriously ask that of a straight male. I'm sure she was joking.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elimidate
Bwahahaha LOL.

Please, that wasn't ****y or funny!

Elimidate
HAHAHA
Yes it was.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait man woa "it's gay pride this weekend too that will be fun" read that again... maybe it's a subtle way of saying "I like to munch box too, howbout we hook up with a hot lesbian together!!!!!!!!!"

and yea, I feel you... I wouldn't want to go to that sh1t either, but it seems like a decent amount of straight people go to those parades.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trickster_guy_2001
"No, I'm already spending this weekend hanging out with Roberto. Did you know he's a pool boy." If you pull it off with a comical lisp, it could be funny.

She could just be being sarcastic.

"You know that rainbow ssssstripes are ssssssssssssssso last year."

If she asks how you're doing say "I'm Sssssssssssssssssuper, thankssss for asssssssking." Or some other reference to some homosexual character.

I know this one guy who dances to "I'm sssssuper" song from South Park. He's completely straight, but it was hilarious. In fact, he did it on camera, and because he pulled it off well, no one thought he was gay for a second.

Or, ignore it, and take it though she said it was a joke.

No.

That's just gay. That take it up the ass was good though.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember this ...

There will be more bi gals there than you're ever likely to meet elsewhere. And if you're there with a hot gal in tow ... figure out the rest :D .

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by T.T. Boy
"If you wanted it in the a s s why didn't you just say so?"
anyone have any books/tips or something on how to be ****y & funny? THIS is how i wish my sense of humor would be. anyone have any suggestions? im pretty funny sometimes but this is freaking hilarious.

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems like sum1 had just told her it was gay pride, and she was being sarcastic. kinda a random thing

like if i herd somin about national owl week. I would maybe tell ya it out of the blue, but i wouldn't imply nething about going. so i think shes just messin

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where you located?

Gay Pride Day in East Bumfvck Texas would mean what you suggest. In San Francisco, it's an excuse for everyone (gay, straight, confused, hiding, etc.) to party and is no big deal.

If you've been to one before, it's won't wig you out (Halloween in the Castro is much more of a kick, though...)

Which means it's no big deal to miss it, either.

She may be pulling a test to see how uptight you are. Treat it as no big deal, then.

It's gonna be a great weekend in SF--hot as hell, no doubt--I'd do the parade for 2 hours and then get the hell over to Golden Gate Park or the beach and really groove! You will have passed her test in style and then turned it around to something really fun.

Reaction score
Gay pride parades rule! Lotsa bisexual chicks and hardly any hetero dudes. My kinda party.

my best friend got into a threesome with a chick he met at Gay Pride, so I say go for it, have fun and meet people. Just make sure you are dropping your game on a chick!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. If it's in a big city it might be like a big party. A big un-comfortable party.

I wouldn't go. What if your face makes it to the evening news? How are you gonna explain that to mom & dad? Your friends?

Reaction score
poor, ignorant gay bashers

Ha! you guys don´t get it at all. A real DJ doesn´t ever wonder "WHat will Mom & Dad/friends think?" He simply does not care! You have some deep-seated issues here fellas, if you are so opposed to homosexuality, it might suggest that you are running away from something. A DJ is comfortable around ANYONE! this includes gays. If some gay guy crosses a line and tries to be fresh, the DJ handles it with finess and knows how to stand up for himself. This anti-gay stuff is disturbing. Sounds like you fellas need to come to terms with your inner fags!

Whatever the case may be, I am 100% hetero, so don´t try any of that fruity sh!t on me!

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, I don't think any girl would ask some guy they know is straight to a gay pride parade. Logic would say this guy wouldn't want to go to a gay pride parade, and most likely, she'd be right. Unless you were crotch sniffer- who may want to go and be a DJ. I don't think just because one is 100% hetero automatically means that they would enjoy going to such an event. People are people, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the event in and of itself.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Piso
A DJ is a man.

A man is not a homosexual. Homophobia doesn't come into it.
hehe....Apparently it does for you if you believe that JUST SHOWING UP to a gay pride parade instantly makes you a homosexual. very insecure there, aren't we? Sounds to me like you are a little bi-curious, if not full-on flaming on the inside.

time to start re-evaluating your preferences dude! It's okay, nobody here is judging you. You can be as queer as you want, its a free country.