"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

She wants me to go to the dance, should I?

MrSpiffy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
Brief background-

Theres a girl whos a friend of mine, who was interested in a guy she met through me. She is his date to an upcoming dance, but she keeps asking me to come. She says that she wants someone to hang out with, and that he complains alot and isnt any fun. They are not a couple or anything, i think he smoothered her and he blew his chance. I keep getting hints that shes interested in me.

Should I
A. give in to her begging and go to the dance?
or
B. should I play hard to get and be busy?

Spiffy
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You're a Don Juan. You don't have time to be her back up in case the night goes sour.
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
I'd tell her not to count on me being there...




But then I'd go anyways because I love to dance.
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
So let me get this straight, she's going with a guy she claims to not like spending time with, and wants you to go just to entertain her?

Sounds like she's asking you to be her AFC for the night. Go with someone else and have a good time with that girl. The first girl wants you to be her emotional tampon, intellectual ***** or whatever you want to call it
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
you cant get a date to the dance c'mon

HS dances are stupid but can be fun

just get a date and go to the dance

once the dance is over then make plans with her
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Do you care what she thinks?

Look: it's all about YOU. Think about YOU.

Do YOU want to dance? If yes, say you're going but not for her. Don't say it in a b-tchy way though. Be cool about it. Nobody likes a--holes.

If YOU don't want to, then tell her you're busy, to have fun with her date, and don't go.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Dont go with a date, talk to her a little, then leave her to dance with some hotties. Then go back and talk to her for a little and repeat the process or whatever.
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
In your position, I'd just tell her I might be there. Make no promises, and if you want, keep an eye out for a real date (if you want a date that is)
 
Top