Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants me to be her alarm clock!

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I've been banging pretty regularly (well regular to me is 3-4 times a month)... Nothing serious...

Just randomly sends me this:

Her: Want to do me a favor? (I instinctively was expecting some form of sh!t test; this is a classic anchor to one.)
Me: What?
Her: Call me and wake me up from a nap in about a hour?

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

She's been good so far.... Looks like the betaization attempts are about to begin...

What's sick is 8 years ago - I would just reply: "sure babe, what time do you want me to call and wake you up?" Thinking it was going to do good. Bring us closer together; Hollywood style. (Note: 8 years ago if I was banging a woman, I wanted her as my girlfriend and off the market asap. I had zero abundance mentality.)

Then I'd be one of these guys on here posting about the how he had a great first month with this girl. She was "so cool, and chill, and the sex was amazing." Wondering why she suddenly suddenly went cold on me.... And most would be saying "it's another guy." Totally unaware of the alarm clock story and the stories that followed of a similar nature.

Now I'm smart enough to know that the "No." I sent her will anger her (which isn't a big deal). But deep down - it will only make her want me more. And even if it doesn't - at least I'm not the chump being some woman's alarm clock... And wondering where the attraction went.

Rule 503: Whenever a woman says "can you do me a favor?" - expect a test.
Rule 6047: Don't be a b1tches alarm clock man.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good, chinaski. I'll do favours for a girl if there is a steady rhythm of returning favours in the relationship.

Also, I won't do stupid favours. I.e. If she's calling me to ask me to wake her up on a phone that has an alarm clock on it.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Let us know her response.
I took about 30 minutes to respond. About 30 minutes have past since I sent it. I doubt that I will get a response. I'll be sure to tease her about it if/when we see each other again.

TheCWord said:
Sounds good, chinaski. I'll do favours for a girl if there is a steady rhythm of returning favours in the relationship.

Also, I won't do stupid favours. I.e. If she's calling me to ask me to wake her up on a phone that has an alarm clock on it.
Favors are ok. I don't mind doing sensible favors that don't put me in a supplicant position. But my frame is normally strong enough that the biggest favors I'll get asked for is to pick a girl up something to drink/eat on my way to a her house.

This on the other hand makes me feel like I'm dealing with a chick from amateur hour.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agreed with OP. Stupid request.

But I wouldnt have just answered "no". I would have said something like "use the alarm clock feature on the phone you just texted me with" or some other smart ass response.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have told her she needs to sleep at my place if she want's a wake up call...

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partizan said:
I would have said something like "use the alarm clock feature on the phone you just texted me with" or some other smart ass response.
SgtSplacker said:
I would have told her she needs to sleep at my place if she want's a wake up call...
I started to write something clever (Almost identical to SgtSplacker's answer; slight variation on words.) But man, this is the least clever test ever and it's out of nowhere (i haven't even talked to her in a few days).

She doesn't deserve my cleverness for this....

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've responded with "The only way I wake women up, is with my **** in their ass. Still want me as your alarm clock?"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my default answer for "favors" "requests" and such is NO., because most of time people will ask for you say yes before you even know what they want.

course I make that in a playfull way so even after I say that they tell me what they want, even so normally I won't do stupid things they could do if they are not lazy, I have this kind of requests enough from my parents already.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frogster said:
I would've responded with "The only way I wake women up, is with my **** in their ass. Still want me as your alarm clock?"
:nervous:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little things like these are great opportunities to be funny and sexual with her. She knows she's asking for something silly and it's kind of a moment of endearment since she is bringing you into her bedroom/life a little. Take advantage of that man, go ****y/funny/sexual.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, this so far out in left field. If she was like: "I'm hungry, do you want to come over and bring me some food." Then that's a whole different situation.

But alarm clock? Like a straight up servant? Out of the blue like that? "B1tch you be crazy" GTFO of here with that noise.

Honestly, I wouldn't even respond to her next text, whatever she comes at you with.

But yeah, back in the day, I'd wake her up, then if she asked one of my friends the next time, I'd probably get jealous that he got to wake her up. :eek:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spackler - you're probably right.

Peaks - Well she came at me with something alright....

---

Since I said I would update...

As predicted - No direct response to my response. In fact, complete silence for 2 days. Then this morning, she sends me a picture of her pvssy SOAKED (visibly soaked) and says, "was just thinking about you."

I told her she needs to go get a towel, she said "how about you bring one?"... then we did some playful sexual flirting for a bit...

Now she just sent me : "I'm calling out of work tonight." (remember: nurse).

Pretty sure she wants to come fvck (she's the type of girl who instead of saying "can i come over tonight?" will say "can't believe im sitting home tonight with nothing to do :/"). But I've been around fellas, and I'm feeling power games/betaization attempts coming on and this could just as easily be an invitation so she can reject me or agree to things and then say something like "work wouldn't let me call out".

I have a keen sense for when power games are on, and they're defintely on right now. Problem is: She doesn't know how perfected my walk away is....

But...

I think... She's about to find out....

(and im pretty good at this predicting thing)