She wants me. I want her. But this isn't your average love affair.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Yall are posting in a roll bread.
It seems that the last 6 or 7 posters came into the thread late, skimmed through it without actually being there when it evolved, then jumped on the "Y'all are postin' in a troll thread!" bandwagon. I wish it were so. I wish I was troll dad laughing at all of you, not having to deal with all this conflict, stigmatization, and flack. I will let you guys know when I finally do tap that.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game is weak Mr. Jibbles. Your thinking with emotions and not logic. So I'm going to say go ahead and try to seduce your cousin and when your the laughing stock of your city then I suggest you move far away.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the whole thread.

I think you shouldn't do it. If you feel weird enough about it (as you should, in my opinion), then you'd be better off not doing it. That's a sign that you know it's wrong on some level despite whatever 'culturally programmed' justification you wanna use. I think you'd regret it after doing it. I have a 2nd cousin who's pretty hot, and even then I'd probably abstain. Find a chick from the pool of millions that you aren't related to.