Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She want a talk with social services AGAIN

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
So What shall i do? Our kid has recently been diagnosed with autism. We had not spoken about that at all. I just hate her due too lies and other things and now she wants another meeting with social services. The last meeting went wrong because she talked only about things about me that she thought me doing wrong,all lies.
Ive been blocking her and Only have her via mobile. Stopped all kind of communication. Now she wants too communicate due too hes autism. She has talked a lot too social services and its too 99% lies about me. Should i agree too talk with social services and her?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So What shall i do? Our kid has recently been diagnosed with autism. We had not spoken about that at all. I just hate her due too lies and other things and now she wants another meeting with social services. The last meeting went wrong because she talked only about things about me that she thought me doing wrong,all lies.
Ive been blocking her and Only have her via mobile. Stopped all kind of communication. Now she wants too communicate due too hes autism. She has talked a lot too social services and its too 99% lies about me. Should i agree too talk with social services and her?
What is your location? The law is different everywhere about your rights.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden. In the letter from social services it says its voluntarily too have a talk. Im NOT going too talk with them and my ex. I dnt understand why my ex is calling them and wants too talk... She can easily call me or write me if the wants.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could her talking to social services result in your legal custody or visitation rights of your kid being changed in a way you don't want, either directly or could her doing this be laying the foundation for a court hearing for her to change your rights with the kid?

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
No no and no. Its 100% voluntiraly.
We have an appointment too psychologist soon about our sons autism. I hope that the psychologist understand my ex behavior with our son and makes remarks about that. Ive been talking too preeschool and the special pedagog at preschool about our son. Im the parent in charge,my ex is not!

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds like she knows how difficult it is going to be to raise a child with autism and wants u to help her with it..
i mean that is your son dude. you bring someoen into this world, you better take care of them. thats just life man deal with the consequences of your actions like a man should.

You are literally telling us that you are letting your bitterness and resentment toward your BM (Baby Mama) affect you being a man and taking care of your son.

You are lucky we'e not allowed to insult other members because I'm sure a lot of the real men in here would called you a STRAIGHT B.ITCH

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no and no. Its 100% voluntiraly.
We have an appointment too psychologist soon about our sons autism. I hope that the psychologist understand my ex behavior with our son and makes remarks about that. Ive been talking too preeschool and the special pedagog at preschool about our son. Im the parent in charge,my ex is not!
Do you benefit from talking to her and social services or is this just using them to gang up on you?

Tell her point blank to stop lying about you or you will sue her for slander and defamation of character

Tell her you can discuss your son. That is the only topic you are open to. Him. Him only. As soon as she says anything that your son isn't the topic, you walk and tell she can speak to your lawyer.

If she wants to discuss your son then it better only be about your son

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know anything about in Sweden but the general rule of thumb is that you don’t contact cops, social services or other government agencies unless you absolutely must (i.e. there is an emergency).

What could you possibly stand to gain by having this appointment with social services??

Billtx49

Reaction score
Tell her you can discuss your son. That is the only topic you are open to. Him. Him only. As soon as she says anything that your son isn't the topic, you walk and tell she can speak to your lawyer.

If she wants to discuss your son then it better only be about your son
@Bolond , burn the above message into your brain. If a woman wants to remove the father from a child’s life she will often need a witness to back up her claim that he’s a low life or unfit parent.
If there are no common friends to take her side, a highly credible professional will do. If you suspect this is her game plan, don’t blindly participate …

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a meeting last Monday with our kid and a psychcologist i noticed a ring om my ex finger. Asked her about it and she said she is engaged now. However my friend who lives in my ex town said too me that she is not engaged,her guy dnt have a ring on hes finger. I think she is playing with me.....

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a meeting last Monday with our kid and a psychcologist i noticed a ring om my ex finger. Asked her about it and she said she is engaged now. However my friend who lives in my ex town said too me that she is not engaged,her guy dnt have a ring on hes finger. I think she is playing with me.....
Ignore it. Don't feed her need for attention