Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wanna get to quickly into a relationship

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just play along you would be fine as long as you dont get her knocked out. Ignore that second mother trying to sweetens the entrapment deal of your soul for her girl.. Hahahha

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now whenever I date some weird and crazy women, it seems my dck alert me hahaha
That what happened when you have your shlt together.. Being able to be happy alone with yourself are a very powerful thing.. Not many poster here earn it..

The best thing seeing you grow in this forum.. Resolve some of your biggest childhood trauma seems like a pay off.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That what happened when you have your shlt together.. Being able to be happy alone with yourself are a very powerful thing.. Not many poster here earn it..

The best thing seeing you grow in this forum.. Resolve some of your biggest childhood trauma seems like a pay off.
Yep... It took me a bit time, but I can finally see some improvement in this area. I just have to become more smart at spotting those kind of women an getting rid of it as soon as possible. Because even just playing and having fun, it took from us some precious time.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, in my case, instead of letting her come to me on her own will, and kept fvcking her like an animal, so we'd both be happy - I started to "develop" (I know, I know) feelings for her one day, I started being jealous about her hanging around her social circles in which there were guys, I started to telling her what to do and what not to do.

Eventually, yep you guess it right, she left my sorry azz for good and left me devastated for months. She could have been my plate, a sexual companion whom I could fvck and didn't worry a single bit about relationship stuff. But I chose the sh!tty option. So OP, please, don't be like stupid me.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, in my case, instead of letting her come to me on her own will, and kept fvcking her like an animal, so we'd both be happy - I started to "develop" (I know, I know) feelings for her one day, I started being jealous about her hanging around her social circles in which there were guys, I started to telling her what to do and what not to do.

Eventually, yep you guess it right, she left my sorry azz for good and left me devastated for months. She could have been my plate, a sexual companion whom I could fvck and didn't worry a single bit about relationship stuff. But I chose the sh!tty option. So OP, please, don't be like stupid me.
Get over it.. No matter how it ends you dodge the bullets.. Geeee how could you feel bad for losing something that grossed.. Totally appalling.. A town bicycle.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. We must detach, detach, detach...

It's an art form and must be cultivated.

Let's look at detachments opposite: attachment. Attachment to things and people that are outside our control and be their very nature
transient (ie non permanent ) is what "gets us" or what "hurts"

"love" with attachment : this comes from a need a dependence. Like the above poster's experience, you "need" something from her as you coming from an empty place. You are not fully filled up and you could use a metaphor to say you are trying to suck gas out of her gas tank to fill yours up....

"love" without attachment: ever have a moment of enlightenment when you removed bitterness and your own need and could wish someone wellness and happiness even if it wasn't with you? this moment of light was love without attachment. You are so full up you don't need anything from the other and can wish them fulfillment...

detach, detach, detach....
Dont fear relationship, fear the emotionally unavailable women. Do you fear engulfment? What actually happens man?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sorry for that man!

That definitely doesnt worth... I think that when there is such red flags we shouldn't even think about... Just next and run away from those kind of women.

It also drains our energy.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what your "sexual strategy" cultivate the art of detachment.

No more truer in your case right now as you could easily get sucked into her vortex to stupidity.

Women with gay friends is a huge red flag as not only are gays the destroyers of humanity, but they corrupt women in an even more perverse way than feminism.

Stay detached.

Edit: spelling
Agree with that. I always thought there was something wrong with women who has a lot of gay friends.

Also there is some gay guys who fck up women too. Heard some stories recently about that. The funny was that, from what I heard... Women were hitting him to have sex with them even knowing he was gay.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for that man!

That definitely doesnt worth... I think that when there is such red flags we shouldn't even think about... Just next and run away from those kind of women.

It also drains our energy.
You can fvck them and do not let yourself get emotionally attached at the same time though.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can fvck them and do not let yourself get emotionally attached at the same time though.
Yep, Im just afraid of what those women are capable of, based on some past events.

For a normal woman that sounds quite good. The probem was those crazy ones.

That other fixed plate I have. We meet once a while, have some very good sex and she is not desperate to have a commitment and doesnt require any attention. When we meet, its peaceful, pleasurable and no sh1tty talk.

I know she is not for LTR also, but her behaviors are quite normal.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become that man, its time to let go.. Life is about growth, and growth bring change. Look around you.. And tell me what life is?

Looking back i was banging my hot gf at my whim 21 years ago since shes at college.. It was one of my best years before she monkey branch and back at the time i was devastated.

As a man i has become today, i felt like smacking on my on face to feel that way.. I am way hotter than i was before, huge difference on my smv. A head turner to most girl i walk past by.

Creeping at her fb now shes hitting the wall pretty hard.. I would make me cringes if it happened to bump on her again.. Maybe i could just bury myself.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become that man, its time to let go.. Life is about growth, and growth bring change. Look around you.. And tell me what life is?

Looking back i was banging my hot gf at my whim 21 years ago since shes at college.. It was one of my best years before she monkey branch and back at the time i was devastated.

As a man i has become today, i felt like smacking on my on face to feel that way.. I am way hotter than i was before, huge difference on my smv. A head turner to most girl i walk past by.

Creeping at her fb now shes hitting the wall pretty hard.. I would make me cringes if it happened to bump on her again.. Maybe i could just bury myself.
Thats a very good sensation... What we could call Karma

Those women who have elevated ego, ended up just like that ex gf you had.

God bless you're out of it.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl this weekend, and she seemed to felt in love really quickly. She said she want something serious and dont want only having fun or casual dating.

That before our first date talking on whatsapp and in our first date she started calling me "Love", about marrying, etc.

She is nice, but that sounded to me like a red flag, but would like to hear some feedbacks here. It just doesnt seem normal.

So after that I gave a look on her social media... She is a model and I observed her interactions there.

I got some kind of hypergamy, following good looking guys, and interacting a lot with them like commenting photos, likes, etc. The ugly ones she just ignore and doesnt follow back or interact.

Also some gay guys, she seem to have a lot of gay friends too.

Putting those points because IMO how a woman behave on social media can tell a lot about her... So I started to observe that.

The thing is that, why she is so desperate to assume a LTR with me? I didnt even talk about that... I told that we should meet each other to see if we are gonna like each other during time.

I feel something is wrong, I just didnt link the pieces yet.

EDIT: also she told me she lost her virginity this year (she is 26) and Im her second guy.

And it took me one kiss to put her at my bed naked and horny. She arrived at my place and we just started kissing and had sex. So I was like internally "Oh yeah, second guy she didnt want to have sex on first date... I must have a gold dck or this talk is pure lie".
Sounds like she just wants to keep you entertained to get attention aka validation. When she is over the moon so fas, either she is somewhat/somehow damaged or simply trying to keep you chasing for her sake. Meaning, most times a girl is like that, she is not genuine but simply doing it for some "hidden" motive.

My advice, enjoy it while it is still your turn.

Modern Man Advice

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she just wants to keep you entertained to get attention aka validation. When she is over the moon so fas, either she is somewhat/somehow damaged or simply trying to keep you chasing for her sake. Meaning, most times a girl is like that, she is not genuine but simply doing it for some "hidden" motive.

My advice, enjoy it while it is still your turn.

Modern Man Advice
Exactly, be appreciated when a pvssy presents itself to you by fvcking it real hard, that's it. Don't hope for anything further aka enjoy your turn while it lasts.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like men just giving away their money, it's become a lot more about saving in the pandemic, lotta thirsty hoes out here I bet
How many times I did that.

How many times I regreted it now.

At least, my eyes I could open... Until it was too late.

But there is a price, for the truth. And even if sometimes I try to believe in that fairy tale... I can't no more.

Ripped my skin, without mercy.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't fear the relationship.

In fact, when we enter a relationship and we are free from attachment (love with attachment is not love, it is need, you need something from the other, that is not love, it is dependence) we are free to love without hurt or dependence (love with no attachment means that you are light.....you can actually LOVE the other person as you are demanding NOTHING OF THEM only because you are filled up with light so much, you have it in abundance to GIVE)

This is a state we will get to one or two times in brief moments. Ever feel at peace with an EX and rather than hate her you wish her happiness? You entered the LIGHT.

When we need nothing, BUT have everything to give, we are free because we are full (the CHRISTIANS out there will get this...)

Ok go to YOUTUBE or something and pick a really depressing song and read the commentaries....

"nobody loves me"
"my parents don't love me"
"I just want to be accepted"
"nobody cares about me"
yada yada yada

what do they have in common? all coming from a place of NEED. or further, attachment about what "love" or whatever means to them and when the "other" doesn't fill that expectation.....pain...hurt..

is there a solution?

yes.

"nobody loves me" SOLUTION : YOU GO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE THAT'S IN YOUR CONTROL
"my parents don't love me" SOLUTION YOU GO LOVE YOUR PARENTS THAT'S IN YOUR CONTROL
"I just want to be accepted" SOLUTION YOU GO ACCEPT OTHER PEOPLE THAT'S IN YOUR CONTROL
"nobody cares about me" SOLUTION YOU GO CARE ABOUT OTHERS THAT'S IN YOUR CONTROL
yada yada yada

Attachment is holding on to an idea that the world owes you something....

Detachment is freeing yourself (to love without need if you so desire)
We cant truly love somebody if we doesnt need them..

But what i understand in your context is A relationship means being equally comfortable giving and receiving. If it gives you joy and satisfaction to give to others you shouldnt deprives it.

We can love to be needed, or need to be loved,. Those are huge difference. Where the former are the healthier choice.. Its all about your self worth when it comes to detachment, you wont stay with person who doesnt return the same kind of love gesture youre giving or stay with friends who treat you bad.

You can need someone without worries. But you yourself may comes first if you arent staying in a, reciprocal, relationship. And leave.

Only by giving but not comfortable in receiving translate to codependency and people pleaser type which we can see a lot of people struggling in this forum.

Last edited: