Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Walked Out

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I think this was before I joined. Pook in a one liner. Classic

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know Des it might be enlightening for some guys here to get the skinny on WHY you picked her to set up housekeeping with.

You did the whole player/playboy thing and mastered the art of NGAF and I know the rationale myself from other threads about it...about her and why...I think it might give some men a perspective they don’t often get to see the inner workings of...

And I hope all is going well for y’all on the homestead...

Cheers

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's more likely to happen is for massive destruction of civilized society leaving no infrastructure, no government, no nothing.. And only a very minimal number of women and men left on the planet.. Back to ground zero, living off the land, drinking from streams and killing or picking what you eat. Then, only then, will women have to submit again because they won't be able to survive alone under those circumstances without help from men...

Amazing, That exactly what I thought today when I thought about the modern dynamic between men and women, and here I am, reading my thoughts in a post from 2015 o_O

logicallefty

Reaction score
Amazing, That exactly what I thought today when I thought about the modern dynamic between men and women, and here I am, reading my thoughts in a post from 2015 o_O
Good minds think alike

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Bump bump bump