Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She turns up with Purple hair & piercings. Drop the date or continue

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is dating a chick with purple hair and heavily pierced, tattooed a red flag? I’m sceptical about these chicks. Self mutilation & heavily tattooed is a big turn off for me. Although a lot of hot chicks are now getting tattoos as a fashion accessory is it a turn on? Would you date them?.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is dating a chick with purple hair and heavily pierced, tattooed a red flag? I’m sceptical about these chicks. Self mutilation & heavily tattooed is a big turn off for me. Although a lot of hot chicks are now getting tattoos as a fashion accessory is it a turn on? Would you date them?.
Date them? Yes. Wife them? No way.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are red flags for sure.

Girls with Tattoos | A Coach Red Pill video

Recognize and Avoid Women Who Are Damaged Goods 5 of 7

Date them? Yes. Wife them? No way.
Yep, could not say it better myself.:up:
But if you want less drama just avoid them in the first place.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are red flags for sure.

Girls with Tattoos | A Coach Red Pill video

Recognize and Avoid Women Who Are Damaged Goods 5 of 7

Yep, could not say it better myself.:up:
But if you want less drama just avoid them in the first place.
I think most of the purple/pink hair brigade are feminazi & wouldn’t go near them. There are some good looking chicks with tats nowadays.. usually if their sleeve tat is better than mine i give it a miss. I know they’re called tramp stamps etc but some of these chicks are cooking lol. I would take the above advice though & avoid LTR or wife them up.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of the purple/pink hair brigade are feminazi & wouldn’t go near them
Yeah, it is a feminist statement too as I see it.

Making yourself uglier is sort of part of the "I don't need a man" culture and also proving the point of being a "stronk, independent wahman".
It is however good for us because they do not realize that they are making themselves to a "stop sign", thus making it easier for us to spot and recognize them.
Actually we should thank them for it (But meh..fvck it), ha ha.. :devil:

Last edited:

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those chicks are usually slotty and kinky af. Don't take her seriously for dating, but she should be fun in the interin.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those chicks are usually slotty and kinky af. Don't take her seriously for dating, but she should be fun in the interin.
The odd discrete tat is ok but head to toe is definitely out. It’s screaming a conflicting message. Kinky & fun will work though.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Every heavily tatted, purple haired, gauge wearing chick I’ve ever met gives amazing sloppy head. Why waste the opportunity?

mind you these are the rockabilly types - usually in their 30’s and I’ve had them look mostly normative in profiles then to break out the gear and makeup on a date.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tatoos are forgivable. Everyone was young and dumb at one point. Heavily tatted is a big red flag tho.

Purple hair is an indicator of current bad decision making. I'd probably end the date pretty quick unless she proved to be cool.

Piercings, depends on the number and location. A single nose ring in the side or a few earings are ok. Plugs in the ears or a septum piercings are an automatic pass because I find them very unattractive.

any kind of head shaving/buzzcut is also an automatic pass.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even **** a chick like that let alone date her. Huge turnoff.

If you like it go for it but be careful.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Nope, I absolutely wouldn’t hit this:
94847F1D-8CF7-4A25-9B67-4C4588B1CD5E.jpeg
Never, not in a thousand years…said no man ever.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This probably isn't going to work for you based on what you find attractive. Pass. I don't see this as even a good solution for 1-2 nights.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah, it is a feminist statement too as I see it.

Making yourself uglier is sort of part of the "I don't need a man" culture and also proving the point of being a "stronk, independent wahman".
It is however good for us because they do not realize that they are making themselves to a "stop sign", thus making it easier for us to spot and recognize them.
Actually we should thank them for it (But meh..fvck it), ha ha.. :devil:
The sad part is heavily tatted chicks actually believe they are looks-maxxing.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is heavily tatted chicks actually believe they are looks-maxxing.
It has become a fashion statement. A lot are doing it & many more will follow until it’s eventually unfashionable. Meanwhile the chicks who thought it was cool will be left looking like a disaster. I just don’t get why seriously beautiful women think they need to tat up?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember meeting a chick from OLD who showed up with a sailor's upper-arm tattoo. She was otherwise hot, but I didn't even want to do her casually in case she might be go preggo.