She tried to tool me... I went no contact... She contacts constantly

returningchamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute 8 with LSE (has a lot of men hitting on her all the time and always says things like, "i must look easy because i know they aren't hitting on me for my looks.")

I've been having sex with this woman for 4 years. Periods where she'd date someone, and we wouldn't see each other for 6 months or so, then get back together for that fwb sex for a few months.

NEVER has she been over my house and not had sex.

So about 3 weeks ago we make plans to hang out.

She text's me: "I just want to tell you we can't have sex tonight."

^ I've heard this before from her, and never has she followed through with it.

I guess you can see where this is going: She comes over; we drink, talk, laugh, kiss, etc. I give her a massage... Both of us get naked...

Kissing, i feel her - she's wet.

At this point I'm ready, but i have to pee really bad. I get up and go, and I believe in that mintue or so - she was able to lower her tempature a lot.

When i get back, she says she has to go. I ignore and start to kiss her again. She says, "bad things happen when we do this" and pushed me away.... I ignore and go in again... And she turns her head so that i can't kiss her lips and gives me this look that said, "there's nothing you can do to change my mind." Then she repeats, "We're not having sex, and I have to go".

I was pissed because this was her tooling me imo. We're both naked; im hard; she's wet; i know she wants it... So i just say, "Go! Get out then!" pointing to the door. Then i tell her she's not moving fast enough.

She hurries and gets all her clothes, throws on half of it, leaves the other half behind...

---

I figured there must have been another guy in the picture who she was seeing that night and didn't want to have sex with me and him.

That's what my gut tells me, and that's what i believe.

---

So i go no contact and go back to the other women in my life and forget her (i actually had to deal with a woman i was fvcking getting an abortion in this time period and really didn't want to even see any other women).

About a week goes by and she texts me. Just saying "how are you doing?" etc.

I don't respond. This continues....

With each non-response - i get even more texts.

It's going on 2 weeks now since she tried to recontact me and she's sent me about 40 texts messages.

She sent me 3 yeaturday:

"How are you?"

"You know, no matter what you think of me - im always going to worry about you."

(wtf? lol)

and finally:

"I don't understand. I do 999 good things to you, and 1 bad thing to you, and you treat me like this?"

(at least she understands that what she did was bad.)

---

Anyway... She seems to be putting a lot of effort to get my attention again. I'm considering contacting her again. But after so many weeks of ignoring her text messages - how exactly should i do this?

I was thinking about something like: "If you want to talk to me again - rent a room. Get a couple bottle of wine. Take the battery out of your cell phone for the night. And i'll be there. Otherwise - have a good life."

If she buys it :rockon:

If she doesn't - i guess i'll have her out of my cell phone.

thoughts?

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck her, spray her face with your babies, get dressed and say "we cant see each other, ever again, goodbye" and walk away, knowing that its your decision.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems too rough. She admitted her mistake so why not let it go.

Do you know how rare it is for people to admit mistakes on their own? Especially women???

theblackcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's aiming for being more than a fwb there, trying to get you to comfort her & let her know that no more "bad things will happen when you do that". Maybe she's had enough of other guys & wants you to commit to her, but can't really communicate that because of the way things have been with you. I used to be in a similar position, the girl used to act that way but also let me know that she wanted me for the long run. I didn't though...

There may be a similarity IMO...

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where you go from here - is your choice.

Her interest seems to be skyrocketing the more you ignore her, but be warned - that interest bubble can burst at any moment (field tested.) So if you're doing all this to play some kind of mind game with her - it will only work for so long, and it's best to get back to her when she's sending you 3 texts a day than when she hasn't sent you one in 3 days.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems harsh to me. The whole rent a room thing is just plain ****, I would lose respect if she didn't delete your number for that one.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a rare thing for a woman to own up to her bad behavior.

I think you should get back in the saddle before it's too late as bukowski said.

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
returningchamp said:
I've been having sex with this woman for 4 years. Periods where she'd date someone, and we wouldn't see each other for 6 months or so, then get back together for that fwb sex for a few months.

NEVER has she been over my house and not had sex.

More details on why you guys were always on and off would help. Have you never wanted a relationship with her, or have things never worked out?

Right now by the information given she can either have issues of her own and be trying to get the best of you; or she can be interested in something more serious and trying to get there by withholding what you want.

Answering that question should sort things out.

returningchamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so first - i'll address stuff...

@ Aaron B - Nothing more than FWB/casual sex and good times.

@ Alle & Yuppaz- You are right, which is part of the reason i decided not to do the hotel thing and just responded back like a normal human being.

@ Theblackcat - I don't know. We both had our day in the sun... And it melted.... She did just get out of a LTR though (6 months)...

@ Bukowski - You are right. I was kind of getting an ego stroke out of her wanting me so bad. I read what you wrote and knew i had to text her today, before she lost interest, and so I did.

@ tafakna - We had a little summer fling 3 years ago. Pretty much dated during that time. Why it died? Hell if I know, but it did. She had a guy she'd been seeing for about 7 of the last 13 years come back into her life, and she chose to go back with him. They didn't last long, and that was the final time they dated (3 years ago.) She's had a few relationships since then but always visits me in between relationships. We've always had sex everytime we've hung out. But it's not completely a sexual relationship... There's LOTs of laughs and rapport in there, on both ends. Just don't believe a long-term relationship is feasible.

---

Ok... So after reading this thread and thinking it over, and receiving a new text from her this afternoon - i decided to just text her. This is how it went down:

HER: "Look i need a personal trainer etc. Ill pay u. Will you at least answer me back about that." (note: I'm not a personal trainer. I just keep myself in good health and shape and people ask me about it all the time. I had told her in the past - i'd help her lose those 10 lbs she wants to take off.)

ME: "I'll think about it... I have a lot on my plate right now and am very busy. Check with me later and I'll let you know."

HER: "I'm sorry that i care so much about you to text you so much to find out what's going on. Couldn't help it. I was worried about u :("

HER: "Is that girl still treating you like you're her boyfriend" (last time we hung out i told her about this girl who's been treating me like im her boyfriend even though i've only hung out with her once)

ME: "Yes, basically."

HER: "Well, im sure you'll put her in her place soon."

HER: "I know ur whatever with me but im here for you. Need help with anything. Someone to talk to, walk with, whatever you want. Just wanted you to know that."

ME: "Ok, but im not suicidal or anything, just really busy right now."

HER: "I'm not saying you're suicidal. Just saying if you wanted someone to help get your mind off things, im here. That's all."

(she does know about the abortion, and i guess she thinks im sad about it or something. I can't think of any other reason she'd be writing this stuff.)

What's weird is - this is game to me. This is her gaming me. This is the type of game i've done to her. The "get your mind off things" (by fvcking your brain out) game. Works like a charm on women for me...

Either that or she's suddenly turned into a high school therapist?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I gotta say you overreacted. If youve been smashing for 4 years why the need to get so upset that she decided not to smash once?

Granted its hella frustrating to be blue balled by a chick, let alone one youve smashed without issue before, but you gotta be mature. And you also have to get rid of the sex entitlement.

You gotta be calm about stuff like this especially if you are talking to other chicks like you say you are. If thats the case then I feel this thread was unnecessary. You have options and you had her wanting to hit you up again.

Keep your cool next time and just act like it doesnt phase you if you get shut down. Doing this in the past has gotten me in the door with chicks after they had second thoughts on hooking up. Behaving the other way makes you appear like a bitter teenager.

Keep calm and remain in the frame.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Granted its hella frustrating to be blue balled by a chick, let alone one youve smashed without issue before, but you gotta be mature. And you also have to get rid of the sex entitlement.

Keep your cool next time and just act like it doesnt phase you if you get shut down. Doing this in the past has gotten me in the door with chicks after they had second thoughts on hooking up. Behaving the other way makes you appear like a bitter teenager.

Keep calm and remain in the frame.
The blue balled when she is not on the rag, when there should be no reason to not fvck, tells me as it told ReturningChamp that she has another "boyfriend." Tooling, or trying to tool you is right.

I'm in a similar situation. This weekend will be the FIRST of no contact for me with the one I've been with all Summer (not 4 yrs like you), mainly because I have company coming into town, but I'm seriously considering NEVER contacting her again. But if she contacts me, I'll drawn her back in for a fvck for sure. It will be her demise over and over again, to get fvcked.

These last few times of attempted blue-ballin, I've Not been "phased" by it. She saw no neediness, no complaints, no problem whatsoever from me. I'm like, "ok, fine, see ya." She already knows I'm fvckin other women like a mother fvcker, so whether this makes her feel less love for me or not, so what, who cares, it don't matta, fvck her. I don't really care, when I Know that she's seeing another too, but not as many as I'm seeing, so really, what can I do? If she wants me back, I'm here. If not, then see yah

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would simply reply, "Hi, you can come over on X day and we will not be talking about this. Bring some wine."

Then of course, pound her! She will pound you good.

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
returningchamp said:
@ tafakna - We had a little summer fling 3 years ago. Pretty much dated during that time. Why it died? Hell if I know, but it did. She had a guy she'd been seeing for about 7 of the last 13 years come back into her life, and she chose to go back with him. They didn't last long, and that was the final time they dated (3 years ago.) She's had a few relationships since then but always visits me in between relationships. We've always had sex everytime we've hung out. But it's not completely a sexual relationship... There's LOTs of laughs and rapport in there, on both ends. Just don't believe a long-term relationship is feasible.
Ok. So it's very simple: she likes you and she was trying to turn the physical attraction in something more. You pretty much can do anything in situations like this: keep banging her or have a relationship.

I have a FB that would try to pull this all the time even when she was engaged. First she would say that if we had sex I would have to take her fiance's place. Now she's married and offering casual sex. BTW I've never had sex after she got married... We all need to draw the line somewhere, I don't go out with married women...

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tafakna said:
Ok. So it's very simple: she likes you and she was trying to turn the physical attraction in something more. You pretty much can do anything in situations like this: keep banging her or have a relationship.

I have a FB that would try to pull this all the time even when she was engaged. First she would say that if we had sex I would have to take her fiance's place. Now she's married and offering casual sex. BTW I've never had sex after she got married... We all need to draw the line somewhere, I don't go out with married women...
^Lol. You wont screw her when shes married because you draw a line, but screwing girls with boyfriends and fiances is fine by you huh?

Great logic. Just saying.

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Lol. You wont screw her when shes married because you draw a line, but screwing girls with boyfriends and fiances is fine by you huh?

Great logic. Just saying.
Exactly... lol...

I should've mentioned that I'm living in South America right now. If a husband puts a bullet through your head here, because you were banging his wife, judges will be very lenient. So it happens a lot more often than in other places I've lived.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
returningchamp said:
Anyway... She seems to be putting a lot of effort to get my attention again. I'm considering contacting her again. But after so many weeks of ignoring her text messages - how exactly should i do this?
Just reply to one of her texts and pretend like nothing ever happened. If she pesters you about you going dead air, just tell her you've been busy and leave it at that. Let her mind fill in the blanks for you. Treat it like a **** test and ignore it, change the subject, or go ****y funny.