Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She told me she's pregnant. I'm ignoring her.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
It's more like saying, "i'm not going to be involved in this". And that's about the extent of your power.

Unless you want to do something really fvcked up, like manipulate her into an abortion, ala Tom Leykis' "hail mary".

I'm not into that.

And you would deal with it, how?
You don't seem to understand that

1. Just basic human decency OP should follow up with her. This isn't someone random woman he slept with, this was his gf.
2. To cover his butt he needs to follow up with her. Just because she SAID she's going to get an abortion doesn't mean she will. People change their mind's all the time.

Billtx49

Reaction score
And you would deal with it, how?
Professional confirmation of the pregnancy.
Solve the problem with her personally and not ignoring her. Their choice.
Ignored life problems do Not solve themselves.

R

Ranger

I'm new to the forum and have been watching this thread for a while. I had to jump in.
I'm confused. Why are you saying OP is interested in her? He told her I guarantee that I won't answer your messages and calls then wished her well-that doesn't sound interested.
I’m not. I’m saying he is misapplying it. He doesn’t know how to handle it and just dubbed that skill in.
Like applying shifting technology of a standard transmission to an automatic transmission. That’s why he asked if he was doing it right.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Encourage her, and encourage her. Great.[/QUOTE]
What do you not get about a problem a man may have helped create and not being man enough to deal with it?
Your statement implies that she has power over him, and she might if he continues to play ignorant…

Billtx49

Reaction score
The only imporatnt lesson to be learned here is about a mans responsibility and honor…

Last edited:
R

Ranger

insee Both sides of this. A man with assets? A life? He better confront it and assume some influence and power over the situation. Do what you can to move it to your favor.

If the only thing you have to lose is gas money and the couch you carried off from the curb that had a free sign on it? Knock yourself out.

Just keep in mind that if she does become a single mother, the odds are your daughter will turn out to be a slvt or your son a feminine little pvssy.
What does that make you? I’m not sure. You tell me?
I call it broke and living in a trailer park selling drugs to make enough to survive.

R

Ranger

And you still ignore what is actually constructively happening (and happens) irl, inset. The lad said she's getting an abortion. This is how you know you are dealing with idealism sans sense.

When the nonsense reaches fever pitch, you should ask yourself for curiosity sake "what would Don Juan do". I doubt the conclusion would be "become a weekend father/glorified babysitter".

I think even the chivalrous knights of the round table would have likely just slung bastard offspring a few gold pieces or loafs of bread here and there or whatever.

The only modern term for such a modern curio for putting female interests so far above ones own, to such an incomprehensible degree would be "mangina". I'm not being rude, that's the only proper diction that i can think of.

You don't even get this level of shaming and flogging in bloody real life! XD
I see it just fine man. Oh come on. You think I’m stupid?
I couldn’t care less what a woman is doing, thinking, planning, deviously applying in any way shape or form.
Thinking that she’s all what you are saying is beta.
When a man changes who he is to facilitate, counter or even consider her aims or goals in this is a little beta b!tch.
I do what I think is the right thing. I’m so far over all that garbage. I do as I do without regard for her feelings or intentions. I don’t care!!!!!!!!

R

Ranger

I had enough of that she’s a this or she’s a that and she’s doing this or she’s doing that.
If that sh!t is you then do it. But don’t even try to pass it off as alpha.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago she told me that she was worried that she was pregnant, but she didn't think so. I asked her why and she said her body has just been feeling off lately and she's been nauseous. Around that time she said that wasn't sure if she wanted to stay with me or not. I asked her what she wanted, she stalled, so I broke it off. She sent me a message explaining that she was just scared and tried to push me away. I told her I would decide on what I wanted to do about our relationship. I told her I would call the next day but didn't. Then a few days later I told her the same thing and didn't call. I guess she finally got fed up so I told her I would definitely let her know on Monday if I still wanted to be with her or not. Well I didn't call on Monday. Tuesday night I sent her text saying I was sorry for not having texted her that day and that I would call her tomorrow after work. I go check on Instagram and she unfollowed me smh.

I sent her a message saying to scratch what I had just said. She put the nail in the coffin and she's childish. I said some other stuff but told her that I swear on everything I wont respond to any texts or phone calls so don't even try and then wished her good luck in life.

10 minutes later I get a text from her saying she was sorry and she took my silence as being done so she unfollowed me. Then I get another text saying she's just been freaked out because she's been worried that she's preggo and believing it was over, having to see me constantly on social media would just hurt so unfollowing me was self preservation. She apologized again. Called a few times. Sent another text saying she was sorry and she wasn't trying to be childish and I didn't understand her thought process-"to think things are over, to think you're pregrnant, and having a constant reminder would just hurt. Since I didn't hear from you I took that as as I sign that I needed to move on." She said she had tried to hint as this to me weeks ago but because we weren't talking it didn't seem like an appropriate time to bring it up and it would've looked weird if she had. Then she said that her friend had been pushing her to get a test done and then sent me a screenshot of her friend asking the day before if she got the test. She said how she's been freaked out that she thought she would have to go through the abortion alone and unfollowing me would make it easier if she didn't see me since she thought it was over. She kept texting begging me to just talk to her and she called a few more times. Her last messaged said please call me back talking about prengancy over text isn't appropriate. I never picked up or responded to her.

The next day she sends me a picture of the postive pregnancy test. She's holding the positive test in front of her toothbrush holder in her bathroom. She sent a message saying she had wanted to talk about it on Monday when I was supposed to call and said again how she wasn't being childish, and this (the pregancy) is the reason why she was freaked out. I didn't respond to her message. She sent me a DM but I never opened it. That was two days ago.

I'm not wrong here right?
If it is yours then you need to be there for him/her. Don't contribute to the fatherless statistics. Most murderers, prisoners, etc. grow up without fathers. Find out if she really is pregnant and if it is yours.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever c*m in her?

Idk, I think her showing you the test the very next day with her personal belongings in the picture is a little hard to fabricate...
It's possible. People sell positive tests.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is retarded. OP dumps his *** inside his gf for months without a condom. Is surprised when she comes back with a pregnancy test. Runs away like he doesn’t understand how that could happen. ‘Someone else must have made her pregnant!’ - despite that if she was either on or off birth control, he is by far the most likely candidate.

Even a caveman would understand how the hell this could happen.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The answer to this thread was predetermined by OP.

Its a fallacy either intentionally or unintentionally.

If it's intentionally, he's enjoying it.

If it's unintentionally, he might be enjoying it too or maybe not.

Either way I refuse to participate further then I already have.

Think abt it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and have been watching this thread for a while. I had to jump in.
I'm confused. Why are you saying OP is interested in her? He told her I guarantee that I won't answer your messages and calls then wished her well-that doesn't sound interested.
Welcome to the forum.

vanballmoos

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is retarded. OP dumps his *** inside his gf for months without a condom. Is surprised when she comes back with a pregnancy test. Runs away like he doesn’t understand how that could happen. ‘Someone else must have made her pregnant!’ - despite that if she was either on or off birth control, he is by far the most likely candidate.

Even a caveman would understand how the hell this could happen.
It’s not that I think she got pregnant by someone else. I a)either think she’s lying altogether or b) she’s just talking about this to get sympathy from me so I will talk to her

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you're making her go through an abortion alone which is a despicable act for a man, but you are only 23, so I can understand why you are coming across in this thread, like an immature, failure of a human being. Just make sure you learn from this.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that I think she got pregnant by someone else. I a)either think she’s lying altogether or b) she’s just talking about this to get sympathy from me so I will talk to her

I'm sorry but your logic is fukin retarded..

The fact is, you have been dumping your load in this Hoes VAG.. Without protection!

This by definition makes YOU the HIGHEST probability of being the father.

The rest is just WILD accusations you are making.. Do you know for a FACT she got pregnant by someone else? No!

You need to see evidence right? Well this is why you need to stop acting a beta boy, puzzy COWARD and deal with the situation you have helped create.

I don't see any other option for her other than abortion, as you have clearly proven yourself a spineless wimp to her.

And if she is pregnant by you, and decides to keep it?

Well thanks for your contribution to society Bruv!

Another fuked up child, raised by a single mother who more than likely will grow up to become a beta faggot or a fukin criminal.

I hope when he grows up, he breaks into YOUR house and robs you while you sleep!

Rather YOU than any of us responsible bro's here on SS.

vanballmoos

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry but your logic is fukin retarded..

The fact is, you have been dumping your load in this Hoes VAG.. Without protection!

This by definition makes YOU the HIGHEST probability of being the father.

The rest is just WILD accusations you are making.. Do you know for a FACT she got pregnant by someone else? No!

You need to see evidence right? Well this is why you need to stop acting a beta boy, puzzy COWARD and deal with the situation you have helped create.

I don't see any other option for her other than abortion, as you have clearly proven yourself a spineless wimp to her.

And if she is pregnant by you, and decides to keep it?

Well thanks for your contribution to society Bruv!

Another fuked up child, raised by a single mother who more than likely will grow up to become a beta faggot or a fukin criminal.

I hope when he grows up, he breaks into YOUR house and robs you while you sleep!

Rather YOU than any of us responsible bro's here on SS.
No, I said if she’s really pregnant I DONT think it’s by someone else. However, I do think she’s talking about abortion because she’s trying to get sympathy from me. It’s odd that she’s not asking for money.

R

Ranger

?

What you suggest is "alpha" would have been laughed at by your standard Joe Bloggs 60 years back. People have minds like a goldfish.

Or are "plugged in" as you might say.

On the day my grandmother went into hospital to birth my dad, my grandad went out and played rugby instead lol. That was the norm back then. And he was a fvcking fine family man.

And although i would probably not be able to focus on rugby at such a time, these days you are expected to cut the umbilical cord and give it a hug, and all sorts of weirdo new age hippy sh1t.

Or you are expected to even do that with bastard kids like here. Neglecting having a proper family.

Perhaps, if white knights had some semblence of standards and self respect, this whole business would be better for all.
I went hunting the day after my youngest was born. But I fail to see the parallel or coorilation to what to do if a woman is pregnant.
I don’t like the word ALPHA. It fact it’s rather silly. You can have a serious man-killing bada$$ that still goes home alone while a skinny mongrel takes home the HB9. It doesn’t apply. None of it.
The mere fact that your grandfather was obtainable at all as a husband speaks plenty to me.
No offense intended.
Chew on that a little.

R

Ranger

Such a prevelant problem, this.

The chap boasts about reading the rational male 6 times (was it?). Applies nothing. Carries on as he always did, and tries to backwards rationalise that he's the "alpha male".
Lol.wait till you find out you’re still in the matrix.

Last edited by a moderator: