"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

she thinks I'm sexy.... according to her mate..

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
the other night I was out with my flatmate and one of her friends, when the friend (lizzie) was away, we were having a conversation about how girls in the pub and that I needed to get laid, then my flatmate said to me.
"oh, lizzie said she might want to shag you"

trouble was this lizzie girl seems a bit neurotic, in that she kept having mood swings and occasionally getting into a stop..

I didn't really get much chance to flirt with her, plus I wasn't that drunk and neither was she..
if I'd been more hammered I'd have probly gone for the lunge when she left to get a taxi..

I quizzed my flatmate about it in the morning, and she had said that lizzie had said to her I have "a certain kind of sexiness" which had come about because my flatmate thinks I need a haircut and lizzie likes my hair longer..

well, next time I see her, hopefully she'll be in a better mood, and I'll try to go for a snog.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
yeah, as long as a I ignore the usual self doubt I should be fine..

but part of me can't quite believe it.. even after my flatmate told me I didn't notice any interest signals, but then if she's not in the right mood she probly wouldn't be giving them off..

I've no idea what difference it makes but my flatmate is a woman not a bloke.. we've been living together for 4 months now, and she's noted the lack of action I've been getting and the fact that the couple of potential threads of interest have all fallen thru for some reason or other, therefore its partly become her mission to get me some sex... still I doubt she would make something like that up completely. I reckon she forced the issue, in that she started asking lizzie if she liked me rather than her saying it spontaneously, still who knows..

this lizzie girl clearly has some issues she's dealing with at the moment, and I guess my flatmate figures she can cheer both of us up by getting us to sleep with each other, and I suppose at the end of the day I'm ok with that :) the only other issue is that shes probably almost 10 years older than me, what with me being early 20s and her early 30s, but shes still an 8 or 9 by anyones standards

provided I've had a few more beers next time, I shouldn't have a problem just going for it even if she's not showing obvious interest signs.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Mr NiceGuy, good to see another UK DJ on here.

But why are you concerned over whether this girl is interested in you? This is not the way of the DJ.

All that matters is if YOU are interested in HER.

I used to spend hours wondering if women liked me, and even used to try and find out from female friends if their friends liked me...and this was at the age of THIRTY!!!!

By all means go for this girl, if she is not interested she will soon make it apparent.
 
Top