"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

She thinks I'm a player..

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Bora Bora
This girl I'm seeing is always harping about how I'm such a big flirt and smooth talking.

Then she texts me and asks me when my birthday is because she wants to check out my "personality" according to this book she has on meeting guys.

So i tell her....and according to said book, as a sagitarrius, I'm supposed to be a big time player who doesn't regret being a player or some shyt like that.

Now she's convinced its true because:
1. The book was correct about her previous boyfriends
2. I didn't go out of my way to deny it.

I just laughed it off and played along, I sorta took it as a joke, but she's certain that because i was so non-chalant about it, that its true!

WTF! Is this supposed to be good? Basically, all I'm asking is, how should i react in the future to crap like this.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by nistelrooy
Is this true?
Yes, it's true. Women like the bad boys, players, etc. It's a challenge, it's exciting, mysterious, etc. Why else do you think she's hanging around, even though she's convinced this is true? Next time she calls you a player, give her a smile, wink at her and slap her ass! She'll eat that shiot up, lol.

Be yourself bro, don't worry about what she or anyone else thinks about you and let them know you don't care. Women love that confidence.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Keep being yourself, and once of twice make her a romantic surprise, like a rose of some nice date plan. That will sweep her off her feet, and meanwhile she will love her friends envy her for having you, while she knows what she's got: A man and a lover.
 

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
So. You ARE a player. If she says 'are you a player' just say yes. And then say something ****y.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by SuperFlex
So. You ARE a player. If she says 'are you a player' just say yes. And then say something ****y.
No, I disagree DON'T directly say that you are a player because she could interpret that as a weak response, and ****y doesn't always work with some girls.

What you want to tell her is the definition of a player.

Tell her that you enjoy the many things life has to offer, and that you don't take opportunities for granted or something to that effect.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Yes its a good thing. How to react - yep in the future just laugh it off.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
[roll your eyes]

OMG, do you know how many times I get that?

[push her away and smile playfully]

Listen, I'm just a very outgoing guy. I think both guys AND girls respond well to a social butterfly like myself.

[serious, gaze into her eyes]

People who DON'T know me think I'm a player, but the reality is that I'm VERY comfortable in my own skin.

[touch your skin and touch her]

I have GREAT chemistry with my friends. I mean, life's too short to stick a square personality in a round hole.

[lean in]

My friends have to be comfortable in their own skin, outgoing, fun, and I have to have good chemistry with them.
Boom, you've just displayed high value, kino, sexual state and forced her to qualify herself. Field tested, PUA approved.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Reflex

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
That's a really funny post. I would make that into a story if I were you but replace "player" with another word when you're demonstrating the story because that **** is funny!!

Btw, back to the post. A good way to react to it is LAUGH and shrug it off. I'd just see it as her being extremely cute and you find it hilarious that she went through that trouble to find out you're a player. OMG, seriously this would make a nice story :).
 

ddubdubw

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Virginia
ask her what date she would like your birthday to be so her little book will accept you and how come she needs a book to tell her what to think about guys in the first place.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Girls LOVE playas, even though they dont admit it. ALL girls want what other girls want, and most importantly, ALL GIRLS WANT TO BE THE ONE TO TAME THE BEAST!!

She is already flirting with you man, thats what she is doing by reading this book and then telling you your a playa. Dont miss your window, jump through it while its still open!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
JTs reply is also hilarious. If you can pull it off, use it. Although if her interest is high enough, you dont need it anyways. U did well, just play along but dont directly tell her you are a player.
 
Top