rick6599
Don Juan
Girl I know came to me : 'how come I always see you when |I come to this town" She lives in Italy with her best friend and a "boyfriend|" She didnt leave me the phone , only email. Should I just tell her to get out of my life?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Starman how many of your posts are just flaming? Do you have a habit?Originally posted by Starman
this is the most retarded post Ive seen in a while on both yor part and the italian birds..
#1 if you live in that part of town where she is visiting..where else might she bump into you??? AFrica??
#2 should you tell her to get out of your life??? she isnt even in your life!!
thats like telling someone to get out of your room! when they are in the kitchen
now ..you know she lives in another continent with her b/f and you wanna ask for her fone #????
why to fly over sometime for coffee and pizza?
I don't recommend emailing that, but I do like the idea. Why not get her alone for a drink and saying it?Originally posted by rick6599
thanks for inspiration, tag - I am thinking about crazy move like emailing her "Come on baby, I can f*ck you better than him, I'll give it to you long and hard, come tommorrow at xx place xx time" How about it?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.