Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She stopped texting me

SuperBetaMale

Reaction score
This is a real story and I’m looking for advices.

I met a girl thru online gaming, 1 and a half year ago. She was from my city, but was in a relationship with a guy. Anyways, we met up and ended up having sex. The thing is, we did that for the next 18 months.

She used to text me all the time, I never had to initiate anything.

1 month ago, she stopped texting.Completely ghosting me out of nowhere, not replying.I went full beta mode and spammed her to see wtf was going on. She finally told me she needed some time alone and that she was sorry for behaving this way.

1 week ago, she broke up with her boyfriend. I asked her about it and she explained how it happened and I have asked her if she met someone else because she was being distant and quiet lately. She told me she has a crush on a guy, but no sex happened yet and she insisted in telling me she wasn’t looking for a relationship for now.

We go to the same college. I told her if you wanna sleep over before semester ends it would be nice. She replied "we’ll look into it
" , I asked her if she would let me know when she is free, she told me of course, but it’d be complicated next week because she has exams. I went NC after that. It’s been a week since that.

The last time she initiated texting was almost 2 months ago. She never texted me since if I didn’t text her first. Before that, she was always texting first for 18 months straight.

Seems like she still wants to keep me as a side piece in case things go wrong with the other guy. Or maybe she will never contact me again.

It sucks, because we were very compatible sexually, I made her do all the nastiest pr0n things I could think of. She enjoyed it every second.

My question is, will she text me ever again if I keep NC? Since the last 2 months she seemed not into me anymore. I know she’s a ***** but the secks was so good. thoughts plz

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime someone start with "a real story" you know it fake :p.

If it was a real story.... The girl is into a another guy.

Move on, go NC, date another woman it will heal the process.

Don't chase her.... It will make her run away.

Girls are easy to understand. You do the reverse of logical ;)

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has to be a troll post fr lolol

poon king is that u o;

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime someone start with "a real story" you know it fake :p.

If it was a real story.... The girl is into a another guy.

Move on, go NC, date another woman it will heal the process.

Don't chase her.... It will make her run away.

Girls are easy to understand. You do the reverse of logical ;)
OMFG. Do the reverse of the logical. But its true.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She stopped texting you... Get your panties out of a bunch and move on.

I swear the answers to posts nowadays are so simple. You don't even have to read the post to know the answer. It's all in the title.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
1 month ago, she stopped texting.Completely ghosting me out of nowhere, not replying.I went full beta mode and spammed her to see wtf was going on. She finally told me she needed some time alone and that she was sorry for behaving this way.
1 week ago, she broke up with her boyfriend.
All those dots between two paragraphs are things you didn't write. That means you were communicating with her all this time, that's what you have to do to know she broke up with her boyfriend. That in turn means she's fcking another guy, which is not you.

My question is, will she text me ever again if I keep NC? Since the last 2 months she seemed not into me anymore.
Quick answer is no. But if you put yourself into the role of her emotional tampon and beta orbiter she might. Romantically and sexually you are done with this girl.

You focus on your looks, proper diet, gym, working out, growing muscle, dressing nicely, good grades. Raise up your SMV. Get other women, spin plates. If she ever returns knocking back, don't let her in.