“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

She sent me flowers...

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
Naw. On my birthday a date for 4-5 months sent me flowers. Muslim girl. The problem here is that as far as she's stretched is sending a picture of her hair, and she can't visit me due to her mother, and sex is probably anyway out of the question. Our relationship went cold a month ago, and she has generally been low on initiating contact, though that seem to be a cultural/personality thing, maybe.

She has birthday in January. Some options: under wear (trying to spark this virgin), flowers, chocolate (lame), nothing. Maybe negging/ignoring her by not sending anything at all to this dry girl is the most productive and for me self respectable thing to do. Why send a gift to someone that doesn't meet or chat you up. Good roller coaster, also.

She's young, traditional and muslim so she's into the blue pill/Disney-thing, probably therefore I am/was of interest, a gentlemen vibe. A gift would be highly appreciated I think. Also decent courtesy to reciprocate a birthday gift.

How do you reason?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top