Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She sent me "Are you asleep?" at 7am after a party?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was last night, right, and I left earlier because I was knackered and kettled - around 6am. I went to bed and then at 11am I saw her message.

Missed opportunity?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me a lot. Girls message me at 12-2am on dating apps. I assume it is a missed
Opportunity but I’m not prepared to stay up that late every night just in case. Is what it is

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me a lot. Girls message me at 12-2am on dating apps. I assume it is a missed
Opportunity but I’m not prepared to stay up that late every night just in case. Is what it is
Well she's a girl I'm actually seeing.

I sent her a reply "I'm not now, how are you?"

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was last night, right, and I left earlier because I was knackered and kettled - around 6am. I went to bed and then at 11am I saw her message.

Missed opportunity?
If you were knackered and leathered anyway then its not a missed opportunity, since you were in no shape to perform. Better to miss pvssy that way than for your reputation to be tarnished by dead-d!ck claims. You know women talk

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were knackered and leathered anyway then its not a missed opportunity, since you were in no shape to perform. Better to miss pvssy that way than for your reputation to be tarnished by dead-d!ck claims. You know women talk
Right!

All she replied was "I'm OK you?"

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I know what you mean, sorry.
I mean if she wants to play with you, it should be when you’re ready and have scheduled something, not when she gets horny. Like, it’s not up to you to be her on call ****.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horny, lonely, just wanted to talk, whatever…
It doesn’t matter if you didn’t have the available time for her when She Wanted attention.
Yes, the point is, however, imo, to be a truly high value male, she'll come back. Which it sounds like she did that morning. Now it's up to you where to take it.

I probably would have gotten cheeky and said something like "sounds like someone was horny last night ;)" and see how she responds. I, personally, like to get the elephant in the room lit up and force a rejection if I can to free up my time and mental space. It also forces abundance mentality when you willingly lose girls.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the point is, however, imo, to be a truly high value male, she'll come back. Which it sounds like she did that morning. Now it's up to you where to take it.

I probably would have gotten cheeky and said something like "sounds like someone was horny last night ;)" and see how she responds. I, personally, like to get the elephant in the room lit up and force a rejection if I can to free up my time and mental space. It also forces abundance mentality when you willingly lose girls.
I'm taking her out Thursday

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet. See? You know what you're doing
So I mentioned to her that I was going to this castle in town which is a really nice spot to see the town and river. She instantly said "And you're bringing me?" with those goo-goo eyes.

Will take her to dinner afterwards.

Last night she told me "I like you too much" and that she's scared of me :/