"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

She says: You think i am fat?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,389
My girl has been saying she is going to start working out for the past few months. Today before I left for the gym I asked her if she wanted to go. Lol I got a strong No. So I asked her if she was allergic to gyms? Yeah that went over like a lead balloon.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
My girl has been saying she is going to start working out for the past few months. Today before I left for the gym I asked her if she wanted to go. Lol I got a strong No. So I asked her if she was allergic to gyms? Yeah that went over like a lead balloon.
This warrants “the talk.”

“Listen honey, your weight gain is unacceptable. I find it disrespectful to me and our relationship. We are going to the gym tomorrow to find you a (female) personal trainer and then we will consult with a dietician.”

If she does not comply…

Dump her.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Honestly I don't care.
If she ask and she is fat/getting fat the answer from me would be:
"Yes".
Whatever, if she cannot handle it then don't ask me.
 

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
Lol, this is a trap. “Honey, do these jeans make my a$$ look fat? No, your a$$ is fat, your jeans have nothing to do with it. Enough with the bread already”.

They already know the answer, honestly a stupid question to ask. This is where passive dread works. if you see a friend of her’s at the gym, mention it to her. “Oh I saw Sarah at the gym, she was at the spin glass…”. But don’t slip up and say, “oh I saw Sarah at the spin class, her a$$ is looking tight...”
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Tell her to get a BBL, problem solved and you boutta have fun too.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top