"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

She says she's fallen in love with me!

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
My girlfriend has today told me that she thinks that she's fallen in love with me!

I knew all along that she had really high interest level in me, and I have as well in her, she is two years older than me and is French and extremely attractive. This is the first time a girl has told me this and its pretty much knocked me for six.

I dont quite feel the same as her just yet and was looking for some advice on how to address things between us from now on. I really like this girl a lot, we met in April and had both been single for two years.

She will be 25 later this year and I am still only 22 and I think she is now looking to settle down etc, and as much as I really like her, I feel i'm now in unchartered territory and was lookin on some guidence on how to maintain our relationship but under my own pace.

cheers

Dave
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
First, I want to congratulate you for not using the oh-how-accurate *HB* rating scale.

Now. I think you should settle down, don't show her that you are worried about your age difference. And if she's saying now that she loves you, you can cut out the alpha male bull and go on the romance level (but don't entirely stop teasing her, you'll become boring). Surprise her on her birthday with something she will remember, use your imagination.

Uncharted territory? Come on now, you must have 'charted' it already, right? :D :p
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Dave,

If you are not ready to settle down, then don't. If you are not ready to tell her you love her, then don't.

I disagree with Patzull about cutting the alphamale bull.. If she says she loves you, she loves you for who you are right now, so don't change just to keep her around or whatever.

As far as the age difference.. don't worry about that. She is only 3 years older.. not a biggie. And how to address things between you and her? Keep doing what you do and have fun with her. Don't feel pressured into a serious relationship. You can still hang out and have fun without getting married. Just enjoy your time with her.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Caveman
Just enjoy your time with her.
^^^Key.

Don't fall into the following trap:

-Guy meet girl

-girl tells guy she loves him/wants to be with him/etc

-guy suddenly starts feeling self-conscious about the relationship and changes his behavior to make sure things go right

-in changing behavior, guy stops doing all the things that made the girl fall in love with him

-girl "needs space"

Never let some girl's opinion of you change who you are. Remember, she ALREADY loves you. You don't need to impress her. You just need to keep being who you are and having a good time/showing her a good time. :)
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
hello guys,

just continue doing what your doing dave. don't change your behavior. it still doesn't mean anything until she backs up those words with some action.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Originally posted by squirrels
^^^Key.

Don't fall into the following trap:

-Guy meet girl

-girl tells guy she loves him/wants to be with him/etc

-guy suddenly starts feeling self-conscious about the relationship and changes his behavior to make sure things go right

-in changing behavior, guy stops doing all the things that made the girl fall in love with him

-girl "needs space"

Never let some girl's opinion of you change who you are. Remember, she ALREADY loves you. You don't need to impress her. You just need to keep being who you are and having a good time/showing her a good time. :)

Great advice
 

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
... I disagree with Patzull about cutting the alphamale bull .. .
Ok! Maybe you are right!

Continue with your alphamale bull, lol, but inject a little romance into your affair, because many people forget that, and the whole relationship becomes a little boring and even predictable.
 
Top