Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She says she cums upon hearing my voice

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This old fyck buddy whom I have not seen for a while confessed to me that she gets so turned on by my voice when I talk that she can orgasm without any physical stimulation.

I have been told that I have a sexy voice, but can women actually reach climax just by hearing a man's voice?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you teach them to, they can. I think Sir Chancealot said how to in his "Sexual Techniques" post.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
" If you teach them to, they can. "

LMMFAO

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Gizzes in pants upon seeing violator's text*

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same thing for girls. If a gf talks pretty naughty or whatever on the phone, your **** gets up.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
well, our panties can get very wet...
That is one of the main things that makes the complexities of women so worthwhile to enjoy in the long run.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard of orgasm by auditory..... however it IS possible for a woman to orgasm without any physical contact (ever seen 40 days and 40 nights? that really could have happened..... although there was a tad bit of physical contact...... but not really sexually).......
in fact I'm pretty sure a guy can too....

after all, what do you think happens in wet dreams? no one's touching you (unless..... there are magic fairies that come at night and give you oral and that's how you have wet dreams!! man would that be sweet..... and it would explain alot....... :rolleyes: )

ok I'm sidetracking.....

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and men can have non contact orgasms if they so chose ;) It all depends on your breathing and how "INTO" it you get.......

I've caused my ex a few orgasms from talking to her really closely, she had a few from giving me head, she even passed out from sex before, I thought SHE DIED! want funny....

There are even classes for non physical orgasms for women ;)

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
after all, what do you think happens in wet dreams? no one's touching you (unless..... there are magic fairies that come at night and give you oral and that's how you have wet dreams!! man would that be sweet..... and it would explain alot.......
ROFL

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with chlywly. My girl has orgasmed while on the phone and while giving me head.
I say there is nothing that turns me on more than watching or hearing a woman orgasm.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
I agree with chlywly. My girl has orgasmed while on the phone and while giving me head.
I say there is nothing that turns me on more than watching or hearing a woman orgasm.
True that

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
well, our panties can get very wet...

That's why I love women.

Each woman has different states of arousal. some are more sensitive than others...

;)