She says its "I think I've made a mistake"

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139082&highlight=Poured+beer

This a continuation of "I spilled a beer on her face" thread.
So the thread above was about how my ex gf broke up with me because she was not happy with our relationship, when she was the cause of the unhappiness since she was interested in another guy and would like about it every time I'd call her out on her BS.

She ended up filing assault on me that day I poured a beer on her. First she claimed this weekend she was going to press charges, but then we had a happy conversation and settle our differences. I decided to be nice to her, but nothing more, I can't even be friends with her, even because I still have feelings for her.

Yesterday she texted me with "I had another bad dream, you were in it". Just to have her end up on the phone crying her eyes our for an hour about how she thinks she is making a mistake and that we were so happy before she fvcked it up. That it is all her fault for what happened between us and that she feels that she will lose her best friend/lover forever. All that crap.

I told her everyone makes mistakes, I did people wrong in life, but she made her choices and now she is interested in another guy and I wishd them luck. I told her I can be her friend someday, but will never escalate anything past that. She got irritated at that, the girl cried a whole day yesterday, blaming herself for everything, which I am glad, since it was not my fault. She says that she saw us in a LTR for a very long time and now its over and that its only playful with the other guy, but I am the most imporant person to her.

She ends up showing up unexpaxtadly at my place last night bringing me food from her restaurant, I said thanks and told her to go home. She messages me all "I didn't know if I should stay longer, I don't know if you want to see me".

She keeps calling and texting me, I don't know what to do, I don't want to be rude about it especially since she can always threaten me with pressing charges, I still have feelings for her, but I am to proud to take her back or even be her friend.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done for not going back to her. Continue being nice to her and let her suffer. You can never trust her again so don't listen to what she says.

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say be friendly with her but DO NOT let her come over to your house alone or anything. If she is threating to press charges you never know what she'll make up if she is alone in your house(ie. rape or whatever) to get back at you. This one seems a little on the crazy side so I'd watch my own butt if I were you.

And for the love of god DO NOT take her back. I've done it before with an ex and it just wound up being a worse situation than before. Cheers :up:

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me at 3am becuase we had a typhoon come through. I picked up, talked to her for a little bit and told her I am going back to sleep. She just called me again an hour ago on the way to school but I did not pick up.

I told her yesterday I thought she already moved-on even before she broke up with me. She said that she didn't, asked me if I moved-on and I said I am not sure yet. I care for her alot, she was good to me when I needed her, but she messed up big time and I need to move on, this isn't helping me by her pursuing me, my friendship or whatever it is.

My friend asked me if she came and wanted to just have sex with me, I said I wouldn't do it, although I am in love with her natural D's and she is a beautiful girl, there is to much bagage with that.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her on voice recording threatening to press charges against you.

Blackmail is illegal too you know.

Don't let her use the law against you.

Also another thing you can do is file a restraining order on her right now.

If there are no witnesses to your beer incident then you have extra credibility in claiming she is a danger to you.

If there are witnesses however just do what I told you at first and that is try to get her on tape threatening you and then you've got a blackmail case on your hands to use as leverage against her.

You are doing the right thing in not taking her back btw.

All the crying and the bullsh!t tears is just so she can get you back with her and be the one to dump you again since you have re-established power she wants to take from you.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Get her on voice recording threatening to press charges against you.

Blackmail is illegal too you know.

Don't let her use the law against you.

Also another thing you can do is file a restraining order on her right now.

If there are no witnesses to your beer incident then you have extra credibility in claiming she is a danger to you.

If there are witnesses however just do what I told you at first and that is try to get her on tape threatening you and then you've got a blackmail case on your hands to use as leverage against her.

You are doing the right thing in not taking her back btw.

All the crying and the bullsh!t tears is just so she can get you back with her and be the one to dump you again since you have re-established power she wants to take from you.
Well, she hasn't threatened me with it. I am just saying if I end up being on bad terms with her again, she just might do it to piss me off, like she changed her phone # to piss me off. Women are vindictive.

I told her genuinely yesterday that she wanted that guy more becusae he told her months ago, when I was casualy dating her that he was not interested in her, therefore, pissing her off and making her want him even more. I told her, now that you had me, you just got used to me and wanted someone that was a challange to her. "Its how life is and that how we are as human creatures are programmed, there is nothing we can do about it, just have the decency and respect to tell that your "bestfriend/lover" would have been nice". Once he showed signs of more interest and we had issues, she dumped me. She kept saying how I always made her happy and she was unhappy with "us" and not me. How she should have never lied and all that...

I told her she needs to figure herself out before being with anyone.