“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

She says I don't have feelings for her

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
399
Reaction score
133
How do you respond?

She's flaked on me twice already before, so I avoid a week, and now I don't care at all!

What is going on?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
Wants you to spoil her with your time and attention but is too stupid to even give you a chance. She flakes because she’s not that interested. You did the right thing by moving on after the flakes. Best reward to give flakes is your absence.
 
Top