"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

She says her dad wont let her date...

COCACOLA777

New Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi guys whats up, ive been coming to this website for a while now but I have a specific question that I cant find an answer to. Ok, Ive been going out with this girl for 7 months. We have gone on dates before, but a while ago there was a little controversy about her parents and my parents thiniking we were having sex. So then she tells me her dad wont let her date for a year. When she first told me about that, she didnt mind sneaking around without him knowing which was fine for me. The thing is, our parents are good friends and there is no sneaking around without getting caught. So now she tells me we can only see eachother at school and talk on the phone. The thing I dont understand is, she goes out all the time with her group of friends in her neighborhood and sometimes guys hand out and try to flirt with her and she tells me about it. I really love her but I have been considering ending things because I wanna see her and it drives me crazy not being able to and we fight about it all the time. Im so lost i dont know what to do please help. Oh ya, im pretty sure she feels the same we about me as i do about her. At least, I hope. She seems to. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME DIRECTION IM LOST. By the way, this girl is gorgeous and about 8 guys have tried to get with her since the beginning of the school year, and she turns them down for me. We do have a free period together everyday. Shes 15 and im 16
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
So youve been goin out for 7 months and suddenly her dad wont let her date because your parents thought you were having sex?? And now she doesnt even wanna hang out with you?? Sounds like some an excuse to me. Shes just a shady trick. Move on cause the shyt shes saying sound like bullshyt to me.
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
If she's 16 then it's pitiful that you have more privileges than her. I've dated older girls, like 1 or 2 years older. I enjoy it more because they can drive me around, and they are allowed to stay out late longer. And they usually have more money than you. My girlfriend is about 2 years older than me, treats me to places, drives me around, and in return, what does she get? The best sex she's ever had. Do I plan for it to last? No.

Why? Because nothing ever does.

You posted this in two forums. Get the message. Leave her.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
why is everyone saying to next her?

if u care about her and want to keep the relationship going then youd better be mature about it

(im assuming that her daddy is tellin the truth)

go over knock on the door and ask to have a conversation with him and him alone

im not gonna go into all the details on this post as what should be said but if you want to PM me

or ask via email/AIM my screenname/email is drixsa @aol.com

good luck
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Gold Heart
If she's 16 then it's pitiful that you have more privileges than her. I've dated older girls, like 1 or 2 years older.....
he said SHE IS 15 and HE IS 16.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
just curious... did you **** her or not?

the suspense is killing me

by the way her dad is an ass
 
Top