Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she said, "We need to talk"

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
If any of you guys have read my post about the girl i like at school named Barbie, then you kind of have an idea of our background. We aren't going out yet, but today i told her to free up some time so we could go out and that i was tired of waiting. We got to debating about a few small things and she said i could come over today after school sometime because 'we need to talk'. I'm guessing she wants to talk about our 'compatibility' in private, but i'm not sure what to think. Anyone know what this means or where it will lead? Thanks!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... come over after school... you two will be by yourselves and she wants to talk... hmm... sounds like a dead ringer to me my friend. Just make sure you bring the Durex... happy hunting.

The Matrix: Reloaded

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! wait wait... you think she wants sex? I can definitely tell you right now thats NOT what she wants at this point. Besides, she won't be alone. Her 'roommate' (a girl) will be with her in that house. What else could it be?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrDoomMaster
LOL! wait wait... you think she wants sex? I can definitely tell you right now thats NOT what she wants at this point. Besides, she won't be alone. Her 'roommate' (a girl) will be with her in that house. What else could it be?
Damn... that's even better. Take pictures!!

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Damn... that's even better. Take pictures!!
I'm confused now... explain please? lol...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by M_DJ_true
He means you're screwed! LMAO!!!!!!!
No, no... I mean he should get screwed!!!

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!!!!

guys, i just got back from her house and only spending like 20 minutes over there. Here's what happened:

First, she started by asking: "Have i led you on?"

then i ask, "led me on how?"

then she says, "led you to thinking i like you? i thought i told you we were just friends"

It was then i knew the truth... she is one of those LJBF girls!!! I started to get kinda angry instead of depressed... all i could think to do was smile and act like i don't give a **** about what she was saying the whole time! She lectured me ON and ON about if i was telling people at school i like her, what her friends said about me, BORING ****! I argued back with her by saying, "why are you lecturing me? I don't care what people say, i never said anything about you to other people... your making these foolish assumptions that make absolutely no sense. What makes you even think i like you?"

I then, still smiling, said: "I mistakingly thought i came over here to have fun, instead im being lectured about **** that doesn't even apply to me"

I just walked through the door, and started to leave and she told me to stop and come back in... and again, more pointless crap... i absorbed it for a few more minutes and argued back some more, finally i said: "Now, if your finished... i'll be going!"

And with a big smile and charm, i looked at her and waved and said 'bye bye!" and just left, not even listening to her as i walked to my car and drove away calmly!

How did i handle this?

The good thing about all of this, i thought about the DJ site all the way home! I was laughing to myself saying that you guys were right that it would feel good to be rejected after i had overcome being an AFC! I feel REALLY good! I mean, i'm really REALLY pissed off at her and i wanna rip her throat out, but tomorrow at school, if she tries to talk to me, im gonna laugh in her face and say that i wanna be pissed at her but i can't stop laughing at the fact that she actually wasted MY time, MY gas to go over to her house and get lectured on pathetic ****!

I will most definitely be happy, this stupid girl won't even stick with me... I was over her before it had begun. I won't be happy because i obligate myself to be, but because this DJ forum has really changed my state of mind and now i am NATURALLY happy! Women are the secondary, not the primary! Thanks so much everyone! I hope to get some input on this!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to be the first to say... yes, yes... hell yes!!! That's perfect... absolutely perfect and classical. I am soooo glad you finally woke up man... you were scaring me there for a second. I was only bull****ting about the whole sex thing... anytime a girl says that "We should talk" in English that means she is about to spew some bull**** at you and your only job is to listen. For a first try, you handled it awesome. Well... now that you are over that, allow me to be the first to say... Welcome to the Dark Side!!!
:D :cool: ;)

The Matrix: Reloaded

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but you should have been a little bit more direct about what would have happened. Even though i handled it well, i am a bit disappointed in the responses i got. Thanks for the comments though.