Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she said she wants to be FRIENDS

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously man!

haha, people have done nothing but give this guy exactly the advice he needs (FORGET ABOUT THIS WOMAN AND MOVE THE FVCK ON CUZ YOU TOTALLY BLEW IT *AND* SHE'S GOT 3 KIDS)

but its as if dude is not even reading it, still looking for "strategies!"

and yo, if you've had so many gf's from persistence and supposedly done this before, why do you even need help with this ??

and word up to Rollo Tomassi!

"If you are still single/nevermarried at 30-35 you are in one of the most enviable positions in all of male-dom."

i am SO GONNA FVCKIN REAP THE FVCK OUT OF THAT SH1T MANG!!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh,..you're welcome.

Sorry, but nothing irks the sh!t out of me more than seeing a 30, 40, 50+ AFC get sickeningly, self-righteously depressed about a woman's response to him when he should've friggin' learned better at this stage in life. My father-in-law is a 63 year old AFC and the guy is just abjectly clueless as to why my mother-in-law responds to his simpering, Eeyore-like approach to her.

"ohhh wellll, I guess us guys'll never understand wimun,..huhuhuh,.."

SHUT THE FVCK UP! God, I hate that sh!t,...

63 and the guy, Just. Doesn't. Get it.

Same thing with 90% of the guys I see in the gym in the morning. I listen in on their conversations about exactly this and I want to just go up to 'em and shake the fvck out of them. These are guys who have their sh!t down in every other aspect of their lives, I mean these guys are PAID. And they have no clue. They've swallowed the AFC line so hard and for so long that they'll never understand because the simply don't want to learn.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! She is the perfect woman after you've known her for ONE WEEK!!!??

IDIOT!

I'm going to point out the obvious for you, the same way everyone else has.

GET THE **** OUTA THERE!!!

Dude, you aren't looking for proper help, you are looking for people to agree with your thoughts, which ain't going to happen around here. Go to some girl advice forum or something, those people will tell you all about sending flowers to women and acting like a damn puzzy.

And don't start trying to act all busy NOW. It's way too late because you've already spent 3 days with her in the space of a week. She already knows you have no life and will do anything for her in the drop of a hat. You aren't a challenge and nothing will change that.

Did you even read ANYTHING on this forum or the bible?

Again.

IDIOT!

So sick of idiots who ask for advice but never take perfectly good advice simply because they will only take it when it's what they want to hear. Fools.

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're all a bunch of asses, but you're right! I wish I found this site sooner! it's too late for this one, but for the next one, I will be better prepared ( I hope)
and if it matters, the ***** didn't call me today as promised

Some of you were pretty raw with me, put I guess it's that tough love that works around here.

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed.
Just remember to take your time with things and yes, you will be MUCH better prepared. Do a bit of reading through various posts and you will get the jist of things.

:)

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on not taking it the wrong way.

There is a little tough love here from time to time....but if we simply agreed with you and reinforced the same thinking your used to, you'd just be set up to fail again. The idea here is to learn and not fall into the same trap.

Repetition builds habit, practice makes perfect. Take a week or so to really read the DJB, let it sink in, the re-read it. I promise some of those articles will hit home, sound familiar, and make an impact.

After that, come post again. And don't fucking call that chick.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
people might not have been so tough/raw with you if you didn't basically ignore the good advice you were getting at first

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, now go do your homework and read the DJ Bible.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frenchlover
god dammit! After I hung with her and her kids 3 times now, AND sent her roses, she says that she only wants to be friends! WTF! I need help guys because I REALLY want this one! Keep in mind, she hasn't been with anyone in 3 years because of her kids ( I really do believe her)
she is also a great catch. beautiful, smart, successful, funny, sensitive-the PERFECT woman!
at the same time, she also "let's" me have my hand on her leg while we're driving, let's me rub her feet, etc.
what's going on? don't say that she just want's a babysitter. this woman has a nanny for the kids.
If she really was the "PERFECT" woman, dont you think the guy that knocked her up would still be around, perhaps even have married her? I try and look at things from a darwinian perspective, and you my friend are a complete genetic failure.

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE
she called tonight, right when i walked in the door from being with my family....we spoke for a half hour, then i said that i was going out and had to run, but that she could call me tomorrow if she wanted to ( i know that was the mistake)
she also thanked me again for the roses...

I am still going to move on, and let HER call ME. I have vowed to never call her ass again. If she want's me, she can kiss my ass now. Those ****in roses cost $100. Not a fortune but $100 that I could have spent on myself.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those ****in roses cost $100. Not a fortune but $100 that I could have spent on myself.
Holy sh*t.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought Ganji was only if you knew them for a while
i've only known her for a week and a half---3 dates or "meetings" rather
That pretty much sums up the equation, Frenchy.

You attacked a squad of noncombatant with a battalion of grunts. You used up a lot of your energy. It looks like the Dr. Ganji method is MORE appropriate in this situation that not.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
UPDATE
she called tonight, right when i walked in the door from being with my family....we spoke for a half hour, then i said that i was going out and had to run, but that she could call me tomorrow if she wanted to ( i know that was the mistake)
she also thanked me again for the roses...

I am still going to move on, and let HER call ME. I have vowed to never call her ass again. If she want's me, she can kiss my ass now. Those ****in roses cost $100. Not a fortune but $100 that I could have spent on myself.
Hey man...don't even answer the phone when she calls. Just let it ring. Tell her you're busy. Even if you're not BUSY busy, you're too busy to talk to her.

But don't be mad at HER, this is YOUR fault for putting her on a pedestal and trying to BUY her love with time, attention, and $100 roses.

No one here is mad at you or hates you, though. Just live, learn, and move on.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! Hundred bucks for roses. Well, what's done is done. I hope you learned your lesson at least with spending that much with flowers part.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Either she's not attracted to you or there's someone she's more attracted to in the picture. If you aren't her first choice, then you don't want her.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Frenchlover, you were too into this girl. Your emotions took over big time. Next her, move on, and learn what you need to learn. Next round you are a wiser man. Use your knowledge. Thanks for posting the thread though because I learned a lot from your experience.:)