Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she said she wants to be FRIENDS

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
god dammit! After I hung with her and her kids 3 times now, AND sent her roses, she says that she only wants to be friends! WTF! I need help guys because I REALLY want this one! Keep in mind, she hasn't been with anyone in 3 years because of her kids ( I really do believe her)

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do i do now to salvage my chances? I already sent the freakin roses. she sent me an email thanking me and "reinterated" that she only want's to be friends because she doesn't want any confusion and also mentioned that they were beautiful and made her smile all day..

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god dammit! After I hung with her and her kids 3 times now,
You're a babysitter

AND sent her roses,
You cannot start a relationship based on romance. Romance is only a spice to make a relationship better. Would you want to eat a plate full of cloves with a few chunks of meat?

she says that she only wants to be friends! WTF!
You failed to push her attraction buttons and ended up in the friend zone. You're screwed.

I need help guys because I REALLY want this one!
I take it you want her kids as well. Again, you're screwed. You're worshipping the ground she walks on, now you've scared her off. Go read the DJ Bible.

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay i get it....
how should my approach be now? i know she is going to call me today or tomorrow because she said she would...should I not answer the phone? or answer and be very nice but busy?
or be friends but soon mention how I "met" someone else?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well to be honest you are probably screwed at this point.

I have no advice for you...but someone might. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some hobbies that take you out of the "I'm thinking of her 24/7" syndrome.

Go chase after other available women.

Quit buying flowers for women - that's only good after your already in an LTR with them.

Stop being blind - and jumping into these kinds of situations. She's got 3 kids for god's sake. Are you Capt'n save a 'Ho?

Go read the DJ bible.

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new to this board, and this is my first time reaching out for help! someones gotta help! PLLEEEEEASE!

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frenchlover
okay i get it....
how should my approach be now? i know she is going to call me today or tomorrow because she said she would...should I not answer the phone? or answer and be very nice but busy?
frenchlover,

Go out and really meet some women and start dating them. DON"T HESITATE. DON'T THINK. DO THIS ASAP.

Then, if you still want this chick, read the following Ganji Games thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21610

Keep us posted on what you do next.

By the way, welcome to the forum and what Desdinova and NewMan have said, READ THE DJ BIBLE.

Cheers,
Mav

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say 'You have a lot of friends' like you aint mad or anything... I mean calm and confident like you aint ruffled by her words... and Go Ganji....avoid a few calls....and GFTOW.. keep moving..

By the time she caves in which she will because friends have value.. though not sexually, I hope you get your attitude handled, attitude is the single most important factor in attracting women... which will be tested and challenged by her again and again... and with each test she will like you more ie if you pass it and even more now as she came to you and now its her idea...

She Needs a strong Sexual MAN..

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought Ganji was only if you knew them for a while
i've only known her for a week and a half---3 dates or "meetings" rather

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude your moving way to fast.

Coming on way to strong.

Flowers after 3 weeks.

You've got to back the hell off this chick and not come over so desperate.

The idea of chasing others and being busy - show her that you have a life - a FUN good life. That she's not the only focus of your attention.

Now - SHE has to QUALIFY HERSELF to be part of your life.

Right now your trying to QUALIFY YOURSELF to be part of her life. (why you'd want to be tied down with 3 of someone else's kids I'd never know though).

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have Flushed your attraction factor down the toilet by being too available.... Like someone said ,when you get the newspaper everyday you dont give a damn... you dun even read it on many days but think of a day it doesnt arrive... prolly 2 days.. and then youre mad at the paperboy..

If you have *any* value in *her* eyes she will be back or else by going GFTOW youve already moved on.... then maybe you wont feel anything for this woman.. and if you do and shes back you kow what to do..

3 weeks is good you havnt invested much.. learn from your mistakes... its easier walking away now... the sooner the better if things aint working... I got LJBFed after 4 years.. lol it was hard.... I had tried everything(SS,C&F,Gunwitch) but my attitude and Inner game sucked bad back then... so when she tested I failed....and one day..I just moved on....learnt a lot... she wants me now at some level but I aint going back.. nah...

Repairing a screwed one takes more time and effort than getting a new one.. Cut your losses.

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
i need step by step advice...she's going to call probably today or tomorrow. should I
tell her I'm in a meeting?
tell her I"m in a meeting and will call back but don't?
mention that I am jammed busy this week and will just speak to her after the holiday?
talk to her for 5 minutes, be polite and not call again until she does?
this is a mature woman I'm dealing with here, not a teenager. I can't act like a jerk or a child if it's going to be obvious! but I DO want to get inside her head.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just started to walk and wants to be at the top of the mountain without knowing how to climb.

Forget her, stay around here and you will learn. You will find several other girls who wants to be more than just friends. Read the sosuave bible, read it again, do the boot camp.

In a few months you will remember this girl and will laugh.

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction Correction...

Shes not a mature woman.. to my experience she looks quite hot and is spoilt.. to a certain extent... Despite her age...

Mature women like nice guys to a certain extent but as she still needs that jerk factor...Or As I say A Girl is A Girl is A Girl..
so well you got the ticket to friendsville...
yes I can give you a step by step handling of the situation but.. the thing is no matter what I tell you ,only you can improve your inner game and its not possible unless you learn to move on... unless you know you have choices... Inner game is the real thing..

You have a OneItis.. by over analysing.. you walk and breathe thinking of her.. because of which you have attached yourself to her in your head so much that its hard to let go despite the fact that theres nothing really going on.. except the romantic movie playing in your head... which she cant see.. Overanalysing Gives you a *Oneitis... * Overanalysing is for women not for us..you dont have time for it... which one is better 8hours of analysing or 3 ****sessions and an Orgy, pick? try bottomline her actions... and keep moving..this or that.. either she is in or out...theres no midway and remember ,you dont Have a Girl Until you *Have* her..

INNER Game and the Attitude
You have 7 LTRs or hell a harem, all of em hot to the end of their pubes :p, you know U can get more any moment... your girls dont give you BS coz they know they will be replaced in an hour.. You know you got your sh*t together.. everyone loves you...Hottest girls give you AIs/IOIs left and right...would you be afraid of her reactions to your actions? would U give a fok if any one woman started some drama...?? how would U act??? prolly leave her problems to her... with an attitude like come along if you want we can have lotsa fun.. or well its your choice...

Thats a small primer of the inner game.. which you can only develop once you go GFTOW.. which is why I advised it... now for THe Outer Game and Actions

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhmmm dont stalk the chick.. you are moving so fast , she becoming uninterested.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god dammit! After I hung with her and her kids 3 times now, AND sent her roses, she says that she only wants to be friends! WTF! I need help guys because I REALLY want this one! Keep in mind, she hasn't been with anyone in 3 years because of her kids ( I really do believe her)
She's got kids and she's being picky? I have two words for you: "F*CK HER". WTF would you want a woman with kids for? And why would you be kissing her ass buying her flowers? She should be desperate for a man at this point, but you f*cked it up.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay i get it....
Walk away. Don't bother with the ungrateful b*tch. What the f*ck is the matter with you? A WOMAN WITH KIDS??? AND YOU'RE MORE DESPERATE THAN SHE IS????

This is f*cking shameful.

DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE. DON'T TALK TO HER. IF SHE COMES CRAWLING BACK, F*CK HER AND CHUCK HER.

WTF, a woman with kids being picky, I just don't believe it.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought Ganji was only if you knew them for a while
frenchlover,

You forgot to mention this little detail. Chances are that now you're going to have to play hard and fast to get.

Meaning you're now unavailable because your dating calendar is full of dates with hot, available and single women.

NEXT THIS CHICK and if she comes crawling back, turn her into a f#ck buddy.

Cheers,
Mav