She said she needs space

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the girl I was seeing decided she needed space. No, I did not beg her, text her when she texted that to me. I started to read what it really meant.. Man, it is over for her and I.. I was hoping for a silver lining. It will not be so..

Here is why. I know, I will have to move I just have no choice but here is why I know we are over and no returning back.

many things are happening in her life, she has been unemployed for two years, her unemployment will be running out so she is making drastic changes or will be if things do not turn around. She is also well to do, has a big nice house, its a 100 grand type of house. anyway.

She was talking bout getting a roomate, I was thinking, ok, hopefully another fine chick. No its a single guy she picked up in a bar and had sex with, he will be the one moving in and there is nothing there she said they respect each other and have so much in comon but nothing sexual anymore.. Im thinking BULL****!!! this don juan is single and she is too but with me. I voiced my displeasure of this idea and how I felt uncomfortable with that.

but before this guy moves in, she is having a friend coming from out of town to stay with her for 7 days, She said her and my plans are derailed.. I asked if I could come around sense they are just friends and nothing more.. she said no.. he wants all the attention to himself I told her, oh yeah how much attention is he gonna get late in the evenings? maybe that was a insecure move but ****!!

I get the text she wants space right on the heels of all this happening.. I been curbed.. So that is why I know there is no turning back..

I will just drop off the face of the earth from her.. besides moving on advice, is there advice? I read that I should agree with the idea and let her know that we can see each other in 3 days.. im thinking no, dude coming in from out of town to get laid and this dude will lavish her with expensive dinners etc..

So, is there advice besides the "just move on" I am but I like to hear from you all..

Thank you in advance

Robert T

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you want to do, want to happen, I think the advice is the same.
Right now you are the one doing all the wondering. Just go no contact.
Seriously. NO CONTACT! Not in three days good grief. Now she WILL
contact you I guarantee it. It will be some plead for friendship. She
wants 'closure' or some other bull**** so she doesn't have to feel so
bad in the moments in between getting railed by her new 'roomie'
and out of town guest.

You seriously need to be b@lls deep in some new plate by the time you
get that contact.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
This girl is selling her puvsy for money and you are worried about this? She is moving in some guy, having sex with him, cause she can't find a job? What kind of mental illness are you on man? If I couldn't find a job for two years (I've been there) I wouldn't keep a big house, I wouldn't keep a car, or anything else. I would live not beyond my means. She is fuvking various men. Put your vagina away and join us in the real world. Some of you fuvkers are so afraid to be alone, that you would rather have someone spit on your face.

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
jtlancer said:
Whatever you want to do, want to happen, I think the advice is the same.
Right now you are the one doing all the wondering. Just go no contact.
Seriously. NO CONTACT! Not in three days good grief. Now she WILL
contact you I guarantee it. It will be some plead for friendship. She
wants 'closure' or some other bull**** so she doesn't have to feel so
bad in the moments in between getting railed by her new 'roomie'
and out of town guest.

You seriously need to be b@lls deep in some new plate by the time you
get that contact.

Yeah I met this other chick half russian/greek and I ****ed the living **** out of her, so hopefully that will be happening by the time I get that contact from her..Its ok if I dont get a call from her.. yeah I am abidding by that no contact rule..

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
This girl is selling her puvsy for money and you are worried about this? She is moving in some guy, having sex with him, cause she can't find a job? What kind of mental illness are you on man? If I couldn't find a job for two years (I've been there) I wouldn't keep a big house, I wouldn't keep a car, or anything else. I would live not beyond my means. She is fuvking various men. Put your vagina away and join us in the real world. Some of you fuvkers are so afraid to be alone, that you would rather have someone spit on your face.

LOL.. I hear you...:up:

PokerInTheRear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blatant disrespect must be answered with ice cold silence... forever.

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
PokerInTheRear said:
Blatant disrespect must be answered with ice cold silence... forever.
Well **** being in a relationship with her.. how bout just keep her around to have sex with? you know a **** buddy? just asking..

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
rtrev64 said:
Well **** being in a relationship with her.. how bout just keep her around to have sex with? you know a **** buddy? just asking..
C'mon man. You want STD's? Don't share women with other men. That's not what we are here for. We dominate the puvsy, not share it.

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
C'mon man. You want STD's? Don't share women with other men. That's not what we are here for. We dominate the puvsy, not share it.
I was thinking, condoms for sure but, I got what you said.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Good. Stay away from this garbage bag. Get a girl you are proud of and can have fun with. Stay away from mentally ill people. Life is too short to waste time with degenerates.

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she seemed alright at first then bam!!!! just started seeing things..she get her buzz on and would get numbers and ****. anyway, your right. I just have not met the girl as you say to be proud of.. I am the man after all. I am the chooser not the other way around.

I think i like a woman and my vagina comes out..still learning..

PokerInTheRear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Good. Stay away from this garbage bag. Get a girl you are proud of and can have fun with. Stay away from mentally ill people. Life is too short to waste time with degenerates.
Good advice here.

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
ovibd99 said:
Well she said she needs space but you have to make sure one thing that the space may not become distance.
I did not understand what you meant. "make sure one thing, the space may not become distance"?

Did you read why she needed space?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My god, what a lowlife. She sounds like a disgusting tramp and you are very lucky to see her true colours sooner rather than later.

You have already wasted too much of your life on this trash, do you really want to waste another second? You could be using this time meeting quality women and enjoying life.

I know how it is to feel attached to someone, no matter what they've done, but you can wait for her to ignore you or you can man up and ditch her forever.

P

perseverance

When a woman says to me she wants a break, I accept it providing it is a permanent break, never let a woman have control.

A woman wants a break with me? Fair enough, she's getting dumped.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
When a woman says to me she wants a break, I accept it providing it is a permanent break, never let a woman have control.

A woman wants a break with me? Fair enough, she's getting dumped.
:up:

Absolutely! Take control out of her hands. Never allow yourself to be her safety net for when her other plans don't work out.

lisahoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ick... sounds like one of those females who play games and instead of telling you she is just not interested, she makes something up.

You said you didn't want to hear that you should move on ...but whewww...

You should move on.

Or you can just wait around until she gets sick of this guy and he moves out. I guarantee this will happen. Then you will look all shiny and new again until someone else comes along and wants to move in.

Good plan if you enjoy being used as a puppet.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She wants to sample other sausage and to add insult to injury is going about about it in a very disrespectful way.

Don't even think of going back to her. It's so over. She didn't have the decency to properly break up with you and admit she wants to see other people.

She wants a "break?" Give her an indefinite break.

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not have made any contact, no drunk texting either..Im gonna hook up with that russian/greek chick this evening and we will dance horizontally before it is said and done..