Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She said she feels "guilty"

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl from a friend 2 weeks ago. We went clubbing the night we met and made out for a LONG time. Thing is she has a bf.

for more info please look at this thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114953&highlight=damage+control

Anyways I called a few days ago to hang out. We went out today and it was pretty fun. Had dinner then went bowling.:up: After that I walked her home and we made out for quite awhile. She asked if I have a gf and I said no. Then she questioned if it bothers me that she has a bf, and I simply said in a confident manner, " you deserve someone better". She replied if I met him and I said no. She then asked me how often I go clubbing and how many girls I meet. I said I go probably a little more than once a month but it's not often that I meet girls who I feel are speical.

I sent her home and thought I was gonna score but then just before she opens her door she said "well its goodbye time now". I asked why dont we just chat a bit and started making out with her again. This took awhile and eventually she said that she feels "horrible" and dont want to be "caught". She asked me how many gfs I had, and I said 2. She didnt really believe me.
Anyways we made out for probably half an hour before I left. Suggested that we meet up again when my friend (who introduced her to me) returns in 2 weeks. When I heard that I thought to myself WTF and I asked her can't we meet any time sooner than that. Against she she said she feels confused. Just before I left I told her to keep in mind when she's sleeping that night that she is speical. (might be afc but at that time I didn't give a fcuk):eek:

What is the best thing to do in this situation? Obviously I don't want to call her too soon because I feel appear too needy. Should I wait for my friend to return in 2 weeks? But by then things might have cool off. I have never been in this kind of situation so any advices would be greatly appreciated.:up:

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
OMG, good lord, dear god!

Brother what are you getting yourself into!!??! WHY ARE YOU EVEN POSTING SHT LIKE THIS ON THE FORUMNS... The answer is so apparent im suprised you dont know what is to be expected or what to do.

DROP HER AND MOVE ON IMMEDIETLY. Sht lik ethis never works out, never. trust me!! everyone, type ^^^^^^... if u agree with me.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it Matt.

If she just shagged you right there and then and felt good about it, then you could probably keep seeing her when it suited you. That kind of girl knows when she is onto a good thing and will more likely keep her mouth shut about it.

But this one was talking about being guilty and horrible, then went on to make out with you a few times. Here's a worst case scenario:
Girl feels guilty
BF notices and grills her for reason
Girl confesses to get it off her chest
BF goes nuts and finds out who you are
BF looking for you with bad intentions

You might be able to handle yourself, but why would you want the hassle?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MattB said:
. Should I wait for my friend to return in 2 weeks? But by then things might have cool off
This chick has a boyfriend, makes out with you, feels guilty and then makes out with you again. What does that tell you about women? it tells you that you don't pay attention to what they say but pay attention to what they do.

Don't wait for your friend to return. Call her up and set something up. If she does make you wait the 2 weeks then you can pretty much forget about her because chances will be slim that she will come around again. It is also counterproductive chasing a girl with a boyfriend around when you are not dating other girls who are single and available any time.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what I am getting myself into either.
damn, i feel bad trying to get a girl with a bf, and know I might get into myself in to a lot of shvt and even get my :moon: kicked.

so logically I am telling myself not to see this chick anymore, but emotionally I still want her.:cuss: