Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she said no, but then we kissed...

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... i went out on a date on thursday. It was with this HB10 that i have had a huge crush on. I had a couple of chances with her but i AFC'd it a couple of times. Ive only went out with her once since i discovered this site. So i figured.... thursday is the day she meets DJ SOLDIER....

Everything was going all absolutely great. we were having a a very stimulating convo about love, real men, etc. And she told me "i found the person im gonna marry" She proceeded to tell me how this man always took care of her, made her laugh like crazy, had such a good view on life, so smart, caring, had goals... and i thought "woah crap its me"... but then she continued, sayin she met him in SPAIN and how hes seen the world, and hes coming to visit her...

and at that moment, all my game fell apart. I was caught off guard and i did what no man should ever do: i told her how i felt about her.

She told me how it wouldnt work out.. blah blah blah. And i told her that i wanted to kiss her... blah blah blah. But there were no green lights within a thousand miles, so i didnt even try. I took her home, and as i walked from the doorway... she yelled out "your a pu55y" I new she said that cuz i didnt try to make a move... and no one calls me a pu55y(no matter how right they are) so i rushed her. And we kissed... then i walked away, not looking back...

But i am puzzled. Its been a week and i havent heard from her, nor have i tried to talk to her. I have no idea what to do. WIth all other girls i am stone cold, but i royally messed up this time. Do any of u think that it was a pitty kiss? with pitty tongue? or is she just sayin it wont work out just to be a girl.... i need some confirmation, cuz im goin crazy, altough ill never let her know i am... thanks DJ's

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your too AFC man.. First of all when she said she met him in spain you should had said "Well that's cool so where do you want to go when we leave here?" or something that indicated to her you were confident in yourself enough not to care about her pu55y man. also instead of walking off you should have gone farther with her. Also you rated her a 10.. which shows AFCness.. no girl is a 10 no matter how hot.. no girl is perfect IMO or deserves a 10 IMO. On how to salvage this I have NO clue.. If it was me I would cut my losses and move on.. Maybe some others here can give you advice on a 2nd chance.. but I think it's slim.

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
i totally agree with u about my total AFC'ness. And i should have just threw it off my shoulders... thanks... Cut my losses maybe... She always calls back. i just gotta get her off her pedastal. thanks Seeph

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a long road, man. You can't become a DJ in one night. I've learned that recently, especially over the past few weeks. I'm starting to realize how I should be and when I should be... cause I can do it with girls I've met the past few weeks. You've already marked yourself as an AFC with this chick... there's no real going back unless a LONG time passes and a lot of memories of each other are lost, and even then, it's still slim because when she notices you, she's gonna think back and realize how you were (even after all your changes). Your best bet is to stop talking to her. Hate to say it, but it's true. But then again, she might be giving you a second chance, in which case, stop talking to her for a few months, and practice your skills. Then when you talk to her next, you can act like you're gods gift to women, and make her glad she gave you a second chance. *shrugs* I can't give a more accurate response because I know nothing of what the girl is like.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
that was called a **** test... and you failed.... miserably....lol

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Capi, you really failed this test. Her conversation about the guy from Spain sounds romantic, idealistic and rediculously unreal - I would have listened to her, trying to understand her, but not taking the premise or guy seriously.
If she calls again (I think you said she always calls) try again but learn from your mistakes in this instance ! One thing I've learned that is relevant here is when the girl says something bothersome (like about 'the guy from Spain'), don't react at all to what she's saying, but instead sit back and ponder why she's saying this. Later, think about it - you may find it was a test. And always be calm, nice, and confident !

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice bros.... Yea i done ****ed up... oh well.. move on and dont make the same mistakes right? But i swear if she ever hits me up again. its on like ****in donkey kong. and if that spanish dude is real, ima make her forget all about that dude.