she said Im FAT, my biggest **** test ever!

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I was talking on the phone with my FB and she's been jealously wondering what I've been up to.

She had a bad habit of showing up in my appartment w/o notice before and she stopped when she came over and I was somewhere else and made her wait over 2 hrs. LoL.

she got over it but anyways she 's been very weird like she wants to know what Im doing ,I only see her to fvck, but she wants to hang out more than once a week and she doesnt sleep over cuz of my snoring LoL.

Anyways I came back from my trip, told her I was chillin out and she told me that she spoke to her friend and showed her my picture.

Her friend told her

" Oh I would never go out with a Fat guy like that ! "

I told FB since I sensed a **** test from a mile away:

" Oh you know what ,tell your friend ,Too bad ...cause its gonna get worse" LoL.

FBbuddy was like "what? I dont understand that doesnt make sense?"

I said exactly: "she is talking **** that doesnt make sense cause she doesn't know how hard I fvck you and how you keep comming back for more"

FB said: "umm yeah but I cant tell her that !"

me: "you know somethin she is so jealous that you get to be with a guy who gives you pleasure, I bet she's so judgemental and self concious about how ugly she is about herself that she sin't gettin any and she frustrated"

FB: "yeah she's an old woman"

me: " I bet she wears granny panties"

Anyways, the point here is that I know that I'm fat and I can change that as a matter of fact when they say **** like that about me I feel that Im being challenged to look good and I feel motivated to work on myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BB7kUUKVN0

what would you say if a girl interrupted you and said

"you are FAT !"

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's hearsay at best.

you know what your weak points are - as long as your working on it, who cares.

she's probably just getting back at you somehow

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah Im gonna lay pimp hand on her by ignoring **** like that.

I still feel she tested me and I didnt ignore i should have ignored and not made it a big deal out of it and kept talking about it.

I was Stupid.

I'm gonna dump her sorry ass.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"you are FAT !"
'Right on babe, I knew we had SOMETHING in common.'

Seriously, she is seeking validation from her friend, so you need to cut her friend down to size, so her opinion wont matter. What dirt about her do you have?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
and showed her my picture.

Her friend told her

" Oh I would never go out with a Fat guy like that ! "

I told FB since I sensed a **** test from a mile away:

" Oh you know what ,tell your friend ,Too bad ...cause its gonna get worse" LoL.

FBbuddy was like "what? I dont understand that doesnt make sense?"

I said exactly: "she is talking **** that doesnt make sense cause she doesn't know how hard I fvck you and how you keep comming back for more"

FB said: "umm yeah but I cant tell her that !"

me: "you know somethin she is so jealous that you get to be with a guy who gives you pleasure, I bet she's so judgemental and self concious about how ugly she is about herself that she sin't gettin any and she frustrated"

FB: "yeah she's an old woman"

me: " I bet she wears granny panties"

Anyways, the point here is that I know that I'm fat and I can change that as a matter of fact when they say **** like that about me I feel that Im being challenged to look good and I feel motivated to work on myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BB7kUUKVN0

"you are FAT !"

Broken Dreams, you need to stand tall and proud at times like this.

You started qualifying yourself...to her. You took what she said personally, and then started trying to prove yourself. You were put into a position where you had to show you were the sh!t.

Don't do that. When you get a sh!t test like this, you either blow it off completely, or show no emotion. Don't react.

This wasn't about your weight...it was about your confidence.

My response would have been a simple "OK". Then change the subject. That would leave their jaws dropped begging for an answer to why this guy just said OK.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:

"you are FAT !"
You say this - " One morning soon Im gonna wake up ripped and hot , but you will still be stupid."

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing, if tou are overweight there's not guarantee her friend even said that. It might be an example of womens' covert communication and she is telling you that she thinks you are fat.

Secondly, if you are overweight, do something about it. You don't need to end up with a body like Bruce Lee but for your own health and self-esteem, get your running shoes on and lose the flab.

Thirdly, if you aren't fat, don't even bother with a response to this sort of thing. Literally give it no acknowledgement, or at the very most a condescending laugh and move on. If she keeps bringing up weight issues set some fvcking boundaries and tell her if she's got a problem with you she should walk.

SharpGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Mr. Positive and DonS. Don't react to it, reframe it. Get her qualifying herself to you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BadsnakeUK said:
First thing, if tou are overweight there's not guarantee her friend even said that. It might be an example of womens' covert communication and she is telling you that she thinks you are fat.
Bingo.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she put you on the defensive and you insinctivly started qualifying yourself. you could have just got behind her and wrapped your arms around her and started wrassling and tickling her.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
I'm of the opinion that one stating a truth is not a s*** test. That's more along the lines of a "neg" hit; Neg hits can either be true or not. All that matters really is that the other person believes the statement. By your admission, you do in this case.

I completely agree with your quote that you can change your weight. IMO, one's weight (when its too high) is completely and always a choice. It can be easily proved with physics that if you burn more energy than you consume (food energy measured by the calorie), then you simply must lose weight (provided you take water out of the equation). So if you have a calorie debt of 500 calories/day, you'll lose a pound a week (since 1 pound represents ~ 3500 calories).

Darles Chickens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her it´s more weight to ram it home with. Then ram it home and kick her butt to the curb.

Seriously though if you feel you have a problem with your weight and it needs sorting then sort it. I can feel the underlying tone in your replies is that you feel you could lose a couple of pounds so you already know what you need to do and i think you seem confident enough to do it. It´ll change you loads, your posture, health, confidence etc.

Get ripped then go f**k her friend who said you was fat! :up:

SharpGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a weight problem, but I have a theory that eating nutritionally "potent" foods might help one lose weight. I use to eat candy bars everyday. Then one day I ate some organic dark chocolate (60% cocoa) and it satisfied my underlying craving for chocolate for the next month. When I did have a candy bar again, I found that I had lost my liking for the typical American milk chocolate. If you can find foods that give your body what it's craving without a lot of extra "empty" calories, my guess is you'll be less hungry and lose weight. Of course you should still take other measures like exercising.

I suggest switching to pure "100% certified organic" products. They may cost a little more, but I found that I eat less and don't get as hungry so the cost kind of evens out.