"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

She said: "I think you'd RAPE me."

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
AVOID THIS EVIL CHILD LIKE THE PLAUGE!

DO NOT be alone with her! She is under age, immature and thinks "I bet you'd rape me" is flirting. As previously mentioned, she is a time-bomb waiting to blow. Make sure you are out of blast range. Be polite and professional, but DO NOT flirt with her at all. No compliments, no physical contact.

Even the SUSPICION of sexual harrassment can ruin you for life. It's going to show up on EVERY background check, for every job, FOREVER. The last sexual harassment law suit here in San Francisco cost the company 8.5 MILLION dollars. Do you think anyone will hire a guy that cost his last job 8.5 mill?

No piece of a$$ is worth your job, I don't care who she is.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I'd go to the cops. People tend to forget things during sexual harrasment cases. But if you file it with the police you might get laughed at but they should put in in a report which if you ever go to court will look a little better for you. Plus you have this site. Which might look embaresing but it's time dated with this.

Seriously explain that nothing will happen between you guys.

Never be alone in the same room with her or anything like that.

Stay away from her.
 

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
Honestly, would you?
Before the comment I thought she was a hottie and of course had naughty thoughts about her. Rape no, naughty thoughts yes. But now I don't think the little soldier could stand at attention for her if you gave me Viagra.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
In many states, a 27 year old man who has sex with a 17 year old girl has a very good chance of going to jail.

Hey, she's a friend of yours and you two work together and all is well, but if you know she's underage, what the hell are you flirting with her for.

You should know how many younger girls fall for older men, you should have known that younger girls are just that, young.

I mean I have a few friends who became teachers. They started out as high school teachers for experience and then moved on to other positions, other teaching jobs, etc.

But when they were between 23-27 years old, they were teaching girls and guys between the ages of 15-18.

If your closing in on 30, you sure as hell better not be flirting with some underage girl.

As one of my buddies said a long time ago,

16 or 17 will get you ten.

Talk, be friends with, but by god, she's underage.

Are you so desperate that you can't get any other women and are forced to flirt and fall for some underage girl you work with?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
OK< you are in a foxhole with a live grenade and a lot of these guys on this site are standing around the edge looking down on you and joking about it.

Get rid of the grenade!

Don't talk to her, don't be alone with her, nothing. This thing WILL explode in your face. Don't even think about it.

It cannot possibly be worth it

DIetzcoi
 

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
yeah this situation is dangerous indeed cause having sex with her IS rape even though she wants to get f*cked by you. I believe that's exactly why she said that, i dont think she meant rape as in
doing it by force, violently puching her ,hurting her and ramming your penis up her vagina while she cried "no.please!!!"


i actually believe she meant
you know I think you'd rape me if you had the chance
as in i think you would have sex with me if you had the chance
because she is aware that sex in your case means rape
cause of her being underage.

but if she meant the first definition then yeah, is DANGEROUS INDEED.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
ROFL: You should've referred her to your legal council, he'll answer all the questions for you :D
 

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Update:

Today I let the manager I trust know about the “rape” comment. She thought it was a very strange thing as well and basically said I shouldn’t be alone in a room with her. I agreed so I’ll be sure to have a chaperone around at all times. :)

Also, I spoke with the girl herself (April) about the comment and how I didn’t appreciate the comment. She said it was all just a joke and I shouldn’t have taken her seriously. But then, in a joking way (that I still didn’t like too much) she said:

“If you tell those secrets I made you pinky promise to then I will call the police and tell them ‘ShortTimer raped me and I don’t appreciate it.’”

So I said: “Is there a way I could rape you where you would appreciate it?”

She just laughed at that. The only other creepy thing she did today involved chocolate. She came over to me and asked for a piece of my candy bar, so I broke her off a piece and held it out to her. Instead of taking it with her fingers she snatched it away with her teeth.

*sigh*
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
As we say in trinidad, she want cocalocks. Just keep her around for a year till she's legal then let her have it.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
this girl has a fantacy of being raped.
It is a strange fact that most women have this fantacy.

what ever you do DON'T go for her. if you do have sex with her she will live that fantacy and who knows how far she will take it.

your next friend will be a big guy named angus who wants to get to know you.
 
Top