She said I miss you ...?

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone.I have been chatting online to a lady for several months and finally she has agreed to meet this month. It has been a romantic online liason where my beautiful words have gotten under her skin. Now I have talken a week holiday away and on purposely wanted to see how she would react to my absence. I made not one email..not one text for one week..like I dissappeared. She knew I was on holidays for this week.
She sent me a lovely presentation of how special I am via email at the end of my time away. It was lovely with flowers .. Then a second mail saying something she has never said before.." oh did I tell you I miss YOU" The you was highlighted. Maybe I am blind..yes I am aware that things are good but what is your take on this? Make a first date and ?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think this will be a piece of cake, just ask her out (more and likely will say yes) and take her out to some place you guys will enjoy. If thats dinner, pool, cinemea, ice skating, museum, bar, concert, coffee, local event idk. I am sure you gutt will tell you whats a good idea as long as your not just picking the comfortable option you usually pick everytime.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you met her in person yet?

Chemistry can change if you don't connect on the physical. I can tell you this from experience. No matter how emotionally/romantically you are involved mentally -- if you don't dig her physically, it can stifle the flame.

I'd say meet her in person before becoming heavily emotionally invested in this.

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I can see that she is close to surrendering . Our minds are very engaged and so is the online chemistry. Ive seen her face pic only so far so hopefully the face to face chemistry is the same. Only one way to find out.. Its funny how a week of no contact has made her feel that she misses me. I like it. I think a meet at a cafe will be in order in the next week..I will firm up a venue then hope it goes well... It seems like I am pretty much in at this stage so at least I have given the best to seduce her thus far and it is happening..

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a lunch date is on this week. My first in years..Im going to enjoy this woman feed her ...talk to her..smile and a few touches to get her temperature up.... I am sceptical about not going for a kiss but I will feel the comfort level then choose the right course of action