"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

She Said "I intimidate her." What is she trying to say?

Steelie Dan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Hey all,

Well, had a second date with a HB8. We went to dinner, she wanted to pay since I paid last time. the IL was way higher than the first date. Then I surprised her by getting a cab and going to another location for some more drinks. Then from there to one more bar, then back to her house where I got invited in. BTW I had never kissed yet except for the peck on the cheek I gave her when I picked her up at her place. I was slipping in some kino here and there. Back at her place at the end of the evening we stared some very seductive kissing. The recommendations in this forum about kissing ears, neck, moving away, back to lips, moving away, are all right on. We did not have sex, which was fine with me, I wanted to control the situation and leave her wanting more of me laler. Left her house at 3:00 am. When we talked today, she said she had a nice time, although "I intimidated her." I didn't sound like a negative thing. Very neutral in tone. What do you all think she is really saying? She might be comming over to my house tonight. Told her I was chilling out with a few movies and a pizza, and invited her to come over. Might make big move. Don't know. But I'm really perplxed by her intimidation remark.....Any feed back from the gallery?

Steelie D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
5
I've told a guy that before and what I meant by it was that I was so incredibly attracted to him, that it made me nervous. Plus he was older than me.

But it could mean something completely different to her. Who knows.
 

Steelie Dan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Well how coincidental, because I'm about 10 years older than her....I like your take!!1
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She likes you a lot and sees you as having confidence and being in control.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
It means wet panties.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ArmondTamzarian

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Key West
This is a good thing

This has absolutely nothing to do with age. I get this a lot. For instance I met a bartender a couple weeks ago.... Anyhow, we went to another bar to play pool, she's a pro, first off SHE eebuys the drinks. I simply play it low and cool. Not saying too much. Hands off. She kept touching me..... repeating, 'I really like you.' I of course, never reciprocate, perhaps,' Yeah I know' and ' it was bound to happen.' Now I am not a buff man by any means, but I am 6'4" with a very deep voice. And I speak not exactly softly but certainly not loudly. I like to speak low and slow. Pierce her with my gaze like I can see through her eyes. Then about an hour in she comes up and says those same words to me, ' You intimidate me.'

Now to me this is a good thing. she cannot possibly believe you are the least bit intimidated by her is she says this. It also means she knows you are in complete control, and she knows it. Remeber women prefer men who are in control but not controlling!
 
Top