Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Said "I intimidate her." What is she trying to say?

Steelie Dan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Well, had a second date with a HB8. We went to dinner, she wanted to pay since I paid last time. the IL was way higher than the first date. Then I surprised her by getting a cab and going to another location for some more drinks. Then from there to one more bar, then back to her house where I got invited in. BTW I had never kissed yet except for the peck on the cheek I gave her when I picked her up at her place. I was slipping in some kino here and there. Back at her place at the end of the evening we stared some very seductive kissing. The recommendations in this forum about kissing ears, neck, moving away, back to lips, moving away, are all right on. We did not have sex, which was fine with me, I wanted to control the situation and leave her wanting more of me laler. Left her house at 3:00 am. When we talked today, she said she had a nice time, although "I intimidated her." I didn't sound like a negative thing. Very neutral in tone. What do you all think she is really saying? She might be comming over to my house tonight. Told her I was chilling out with a few movies and a pizza, and invited her to come over. Might make big move. Don't know. But I'm really perplxed by her intimidation remark.....Any feed back from the gallery?

Steelie D

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've told a guy that before and what I meant by it was that I was so incredibly attracted to him, that it made me nervous. Plus he was older than me.

But it could mean something completely different to her. Who knows.

Steelie Dan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how coincidental, because I'm about 10 years older than her....I like your take!!1

Reaction score
She likes you a lot and sees you as having confidence and being in control.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means wet panties.

ArmondTamzarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good thing

This has absolutely nothing to do with age. I get this a lot. For instance I met a bartender a couple weeks ago.... Anyhow, we went to another bar to play pool, she's a pro, first off SHE eebuys the drinks. I simply play it low and cool. Not saying too much. Hands off. She kept touching me..... repeating, 'I really like you.' I of course, never reciprocate, perhaps,' Yeah I know' and ' it was bound to happen.' Now I am not a buff man by any means, but I am 6'4" with a very deep voice. And I speak not exactly softly but certainly not loudly. I like to speak low and slow. Pierce her with my gaze like I can see through her eyes. Then about an hour in she comes up and says those same words to me, ' You intimidate me.'

Now to me this is a good thing. she cannot possibly believe you are the least bit intimidated by her is she says this. It also means she knows you are in complete control, and she knows it. Remeber women prefer men who are in control but not controlling!