Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She`s Playing hard to get. Dont chase?

Sansj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I just started to go out with a new grilt. We have been frinds for like 2 years now or somthing.

Well have been in contact with here for some time now. in the beggining she was all normal. And sendt me alot of sms and called me. But now shes going for the "Hard to get" thing. Now she just answers short. busy. Dont answer yes or no if i ask here out and all this s*it.. I know shes really into me.
I hate when girls play games..

So the best way is to play her at her own game? Or just give some small interest hints?

Last edited:

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TEXTING is for private communications or yes/no answers..........STOP texting and start seducing.

Phone calls are to confirm dates.

make a date..........then go from there.........start leading her to wher she wants to go.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude her IL is low she aint playing games. If she liked you so much why would she risk having you walk away (if you got pizzed at her playing games if that makes sense.) You need to back the fvck off and not initiate any contact. If she doesnt call or text for a couple of days leave her alone. Her IL is low you contact her it will go down. Let me know how it goes.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
Dude her IL is low she aint playing games. If she liked you so much why would she risk having you walk away (if you got pizzed at her playing games if that makes sense.) You need to back the fvck off and not initiate any contact. If she doesnt call or text for a couple of days leave her alone. Her IL is low you contact her it will go down. Let me know how it goes.

Bingo!!! Are all you newbies reading the DJ Bible?? I keep reading posts where the girl is absolutely flat out, without a doubt screaming "I don't like you" and the guy always says "I know she's really into me.." :yawn: Ummm...newsflash...no she's not!!

This girl isn't playing games, she was interested at one point, but then you became too available, too easy and boring to her. Leave her alone and go find a new chick.

PIMP

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read the bubble man

Anchorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
drop her. she probably will (or maybe not) intiate some kind of contact after a while of ignoring her. if she doesent, too bad. if she does, you might have a second attempt if you play your cards right. but yeah, drop her and give it some time.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did the same thing bro. Girl was really into me, i messed it up, then I became too clingy. I drove her away. She sent me mixed "hard to get" signals. Haven't spoke to her in 2 weeks. If she likes me, she will get a hold of me. Otherwise, her loss bro.

Since she liked me once, my plan of attack is to hold off from contacting her for 1-2 months. Then give her a quick/innocent jingle/txt with something funny. Leave the scene and try coming back. This time, rock her world asap. If it doesnt work, then you tried.

make sense?

DJx420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I'm kinda in the SAME exact situation right now.

I've known this girl for 2 years. Just this past semester we hooked up a few times. Now she is playing hard to get, only not like your girl. We just won't talk for a week or so and she'll send me a text sayign why haven't i tlaked to her yada yada.

In your case, sounds like shes not into you anymore. The 1 word answers are never what you want. Just drop all communication with her, spin some other plates, and hopefully she'll come back to you--If not, WHO CARES you'll have other plates spinning.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude - you've known this girl for 2 years......and nothing has happened yet. Doesn't that tell you something? I think you is in the friends zone.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to assume this has already been answered but I'll put in my 2 cents..

This "playing hard to get" usually means they're playing hard to get because they have dwindling interest in you. Personally when there's a girl that likes me and I don't like them back, I play hard to get because I'm not going to make it easy for someone who I don't really want to get with. The term playing hard to get usually comes in pick up for security and cautious reasons, but if the person already knows you (2 years) it's an indicator of low interest.