Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Resists Cumming

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it sounds odd but let me explain...

My girl and i love sex. We do it whenever we can, and we do it as long as we can. Thats the good part...

One of the things i dont understand though is why she resists cumming. Lets say im banging her while im sucking on her belly button ring...i can feel her get really wet and shes breathing very hard, biting her lip, moving around, contracting her muscles, the signs are all there, and she even says that shes going to ***, however, before she does, she pulls my hand out. Why?!

Another time, we were doing it and she was about to ***. She told me and i could feel it too...except she told me to *** instead. I told her that i wanted her to go first, but she said that shes resisting an orgasm. Again, why?!

Both of those examples took place in my room. Once, we were alone...and nobody was home. The other time, it was round 1am and my parents were asleep. She claims that she held herself because she didnt want to make a lot of noise and wake my parents. Then i ask, what about the other times when we were alone? Theres something going on that shes not telling me...btw, shes a shy girl who still blushes around me. But it still doesnt fully satisfy my question...

Anybody ever had this problem? suggestion

edit...the blocked word *** is come

Easy Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things you need to consider if you want this girl to come:

1) Some women need to be comfortable and secure before they can come - messing around with your parents in the next room might be stopping her from getting there.

2) Your bedroom game might need a little work - you need to build the anticipation by flirting before and teasing during the act. Take your time, don't dive right onto her rude bits. Get her frustrated by deliberately avoiding her gear. Tease her till she can't stand it. That way you have a chance to turn"Don't! Stop!" into "Don't stop!"

J.C.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women come and, emm, let's say... they squirt a lot of...fluid. Rather messy. it's called female ejaculation. She may be self conscious about that.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few suggestions...

Originally posted by J.C.
Some women come and, emm, let's say... they squirt a lot of...fluid. Rather messy. it's called female ejaculation. She may be self conscious about that.
That is what i was thinking too... so maybe assuring her indirectly that u find nothing wrong with " over ejaculation " by maybe tell her about a made up story that your friend told you about this one girl that he had sex with and she "over ejaculated" and that found that to be a turn on.... or something like that... Or maybe she is worried because she wants to PLEASE you as well... so if you dont cu|\/| 1st she will feel as if she is unable to satisfy you.... maybe a solution to that is that you tell her that you will take turns, so THIS time You will cu|\/| 1st, and then next time she will. etc...

Well, i hope things get sorted out for the 2 of you;)

Laterz...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^I don't know a damned thing about female ejaculaton, but if it is what is going on common sense says that going down on the girl could make you go blind.

Unless you swallow.

Actually I think this is the sickest thing I've talked about with anyone in a long time. I actually feel like I just lost some of my inner child- I just died a bit inside. Maybe I'e just got a bizzare immature visualisation of the event, but... Eugh, no. Wierding me out...

Cheers you ****s....

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx for the replies

Let me get one thing straight though, i know shes turned on, so it cant be that she cant get there. If you she were faking, she wouldnt be so wet. I think she has a problem about that...which brings me to my next point

Someone mentioned that she may be self conscious about female ejaculation. When i read about it, i can only remember how wet she gets, ive seen anything like it. She actually drips...that wet

Ill come up with some bs and get more comfortable with that

Reaction score
dude, not all women *** all over the place. Some women orgasm happily without even discharging anything that you could see. From what it sounds like, you're girl is orgrasiming but just isn't the type that ***'s all over the place (most women don't)

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thejuice, this is the wrong place to ask this question. Most of these dudes have only been with 1 or 2 girls, IF ANY. LOL!

BTW, NewMan is right.

-PDX

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
Next time, just don't stop. ;) :D
U ever heard of rape? :rolleyes:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
thejuice, this is the wrong place to ask this question. Most of these dudes have only been with 1 or 2 girls, IF ANY. LOL!

BTW, NewMan is right.

-PDX
1 or 2 girls? if any? hahahahahahahaahahahaaa!!!! and based on WHAT do u say this? and what about the SOME of us that havnt only been with 1 or 2 girls? why cant we answer to this thread? keep your generalizations to yourself please. ;)

Laterz...

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
1 or 2 girls? if any? hahahahahahahaahahahaaa!!!! and based on WHAT do u say this?
Based on the fact that I have a long term observation of this forum having been here (off and on) since 2001. Have you seen one of those
"how many women have you been with?" polls yet? Usually the number of guys that have been with one or two women (or NONE) is huge. Yet that doesn't stop those same guys from offering advice on topics such as this.

That's been my observation, but seeing as you have been here a month I should defer to you. :rolleyes:

and what about the SOME of us that havnt only been with 1 or 2 girls? why cant we answer to this thread?
Anyone CAN answer to anything here. I never said otherwise. Whether or not they will be worth listening to is another matter.

In your case, however, I am willing to allow for the possibility that you in fact have been with many girls. But being 18 (assuming the girls you have been with are around the same age) it's easy to have the wrong idea what's going on with the chicks in this regard even if you have been with a lot of them. Young girls (generally) have a hard time having an orgasm. MANY women (young and old) will not orgasm with intercouse but will with other types of stimulation like oral sex (cunnilingus).

Oral sex should have been the first thing brought up by anyone who knows what's going on, yet only one person (NewMan) said anything about it. Based on THAT also did I say what I did.

keep your generalizations to yourself please. ;
Well, since I make a compelling case for my generalizations being CORRECT, I see no reason not to continue to post them. But, you've been here a month so maybe I should just listen to you. LOL!

-PDX

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!

I just recieved the following PM from aequitas entitled "{{{{795}}}}". It reads:

aequitas writes in a PM to SexPDX:
795... enough said... dont judge me according to how many posts i have made or when i joined. but when u see my name, see the number 795, and THEN think about judging me.

Laterz...
I don't know WTF "795" is supposed to mean to me but now I am "judging" aequitas on something else altogether. I am going to have to retract my orginal statement allowing for the possibility that he actually gets laid.

Now it's abundantly clear that it's very unlikely that aequitas gets laid BASED ON the following:

1) He is the kind of kid who would write a PM like what is writen above and expect it to mean anything to me.

2) I have posted A LOT in my day. In fact I posted WAY too much at times. But NEVER did I make 427 sosuave posts in a MONTH'S TIME. Anyone posting that much can't POSSIBLY be doing much else with their life.

-PDX

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsk tsk tsk...

SexPDX: i challenge you to come down to South Afrika.. i bet that the number of chicks that u can get with, i will be able to at least double..... u up for it? seeing as u think i am this little afc that cant get chicks... bring it on!

And by you posting my PM to you on the main thread just shows me the your level of maturity, which i find to be relativelly low.

And if you think that i have never been laid before, then all i will do in responce to that is sit back, and laugh at you. which is what i am doing at this present moment while writing this.

And just for the record... i go out about 4-5 nights a week;)

aaahhhhhh..... :rolleyes: how old did u say u were again? 25?:confused: :eek: :confused: try thinking like 1? maturity is a GREAT quality to have in life;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMMATURE!!

Originally posted by California Love
SexPDX,

He's not worth your time.
LOL:p ... 2 things i have to say to the both of you...

1) Jelousy makes u nasty

2) The truth hurts!

Deal with it!

And just to add 1 little thing... why is it that the majority of the people on this forum actually TAKE my advise? And why is it that most people on this forum agree with what i have to say? And how COULD i give such good and accurate advise without having the experiance to back me up?

the both of you should stop trying to jusge others, look at urself, and try help better urself, AND others, rather than insult them... *sigh* I have nothing against either of u, and nor will i, u dont know me, i dont know u, and i'm sure that out opinions of eachother would change if we met in real life, so arguing and insulting eachother isnt one of the things that i am planning on doing on these forums, i have better things to do... Si if u have nothing nice to say, then i would suggest PM'ing people with your unwanted insults.

Laterz....

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um...yeah. Exactly what i was thinking guys...LOL

So heres the update boyz: I was talking to her casually about one of my buddies who has a gf. She happens to be a squirter...which is complete bs...and she looks at me confusingly. I dont think my gf is a squirter anymore b/c she didnt know that a girl can squirt

So from there, i wanted to test her out and find out whats really going on. I asked her about what she liked most about our relationship and she said being happy; meaning she liked making me happy - and that makes her happy

It makes so much sense now! Shes a giver. If she came before me, she would not be happy...thats my theory at least. Why? I dont know for sure. Thats up for debate, although i have caught her to be a little insecure about herself. It might explain some things...btw, is there any name for that? Some complex anybody can recall; where they have to please others to please themselves? Just a thought...Let me know what you guys think

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.....

thejuice: good stuff... i'm happy to hear that all is going well and things are starting to make sence now...

You know.... when strong feelings or love is involved then it is natural to put the person that you love before yourself, thats also one of the beautifull things ABOUT love... Even if something doesnt make YOU directly happy, if it makes the person u love happy, then indirectly it will make YOU happy too... So to put that into context with YOUR situation, by YOU coming before her indirectly satisfies her just as much as if SHE came.

You can also think about it this way... lets say you arent fond of going to the carnival, but you know that your girl loves it there, now if you go with her, eventhough u dont like the carnival, u will still be happy because of the fact that your girl is happy. You are putting HER happiness before yours, even if u have to make sacrifices in order to make her happy, u will be more than happy to do so BECAUSE of the fact that it makes u happy too (when she is happy.)

thejuice: Your girlfriend has a good pure heart by the sounds of things, and she is not that type of girl that would fit the profile of a s|_ut or "dirty"... and judging by what you have said about her, she does really love you, and if its not love, its deffinatelly something strong that she feels for you, something so strong that she puts YOUR pleasure before hers, because by making you happy, she feels fulfilled, hence making her happy too.

What you COULD do though is have another little chat with her, this time in a slightly more serious manner and tell her that eventhough you know that she wants to please you etc, you will feel more "satisfied" if she were to "come" before you did, and that just like she wants to please you, u wanna return the favour. All you need is to communicate with her and your problem should be solved soon.

Best of luck for the future man.;)

Laterz...