Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She plays mind games very well

tilger

Don Juan
Reaction score
people!
Here is my story short. I met this girl at work, she was breaking up with her ex (where having long distance) and at the same time started to go out with me. After 6 months she left the city and told me it was over, even though I was planning to visit her bla bla bla, so she dumped me. I went no contact and she contacted me a few times and i never replied. After 6 months I sent an email to seehow she was.She replies nicely saying that she has been thinking a lot about me and my family and it was relly nice to hear from me. Since I wanted her to chase me, I Ignored what she wrote and I just wrote a polite email. She replies today with a long nice email but at the end she said she is back with her ex. why she does that?, she knows that that will make me crazy and she goit it, I am going crazy about it. she expected me to say i miss you as well? is she playing or she is putting a stop to any hope I have, although on my second email I showed no interest on porpouse. Do not know what to reply now and I need help (of course I still care about her but not for a serious relationship, wouldnt mind meeting her now and then)

thank you!

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
people!
Here is my story short. I met this girl at work, she was breaking up with her ex (where having long distance) and at the same time started to go out with me. After 6 months she left the city and told me it was over, even though I was planning to visit her bla bla bla, so she dumped me. I went no contact and she contacted me a few times and i never replied. After 6 months I sent an email to seehow she was.She replies nicely saying that he has been thinking a lot about me and my family and it was relly nice to hear from me. Since I wanted her to chase me, I Ignored what she wrote and I just wrote a polite email. She replies with a long nice email and said she is back with her ex at the end. why she does that?, she knows that that will make me crazy, she expected me to say i miss you as well? is she playing or she is putting a stop to any hope I have, although my second email was cold on porpouse. Do not know what to reply now and I need help (of course I still care about her but not for a serios relationship, wouldnt mind meeting her now and then)

thank you!
Your games are worse than hers.

Stop wasting your time.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I got from this story:

After she dumped you 6 months ago you hid away in hopes that you would be able to get over the whole thing.

You didn't so you broke your "no contact" in hopes of finding out that her life is terrible and you were the only guy for her.

She says a couple of nice things which really gets the head and emotions in a whirlwind. Then BOOM! She drops the bomb!!

Sorry brother! No Contact means No contact.

tilger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I got from this story:

After she dumped you 6 months ago you hid away in hopes that you would be able to get over the whole thing.

You didn't so you broke your "no contact" in hopes of finding out that her life is terrible and you were the only guy for her.

She says a couple of nice things which really gets the head and emotions in a whirlwind. Then BOOM! She drops the bomb!!

Sorry brother! No Contact means No contact.
you said it better than me, although I did not want to get back to something serious just wanted to hang out ones in a while..

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true, how did I blew it though?
You said it yourself:

I went no contact and she contacted me a few times and i never replied. After 6 months I sent an email to seehow she was.
You could have told her to meet up someplace after she contacted you. You did not.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you said it better than me, although I did not want to get back to something serious just wanted to hang out ones in a while..
Hanging out every once in awhile or something serious are both irrelevant.

Right now your options are limited and you're reminiscing about what you perceive as a better time. Hence the emotional roller coaster.

Defeating this situation starts with working on yourself. Then your options will multiply.

Remember: No girl is one in a million...They're one of a million!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are playing games and she is playing them back. Trust me men never win this game... you lost move on.

Look you would never expect a women to strap on equipment and be able to compete with men playing hockey, she'd get creamed. Same is true with men and this sh!t. Women are experts at this and the only way to win the relationship mind game as a man is to NOT PLAY IT.

When she reached out to you you should have tried to make a date and see her. If she doesn't reach out to her... forget about her. Respond when she shows interest by making a date, otherwise don't play this game.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't play mind games "very well", you're just terrible at it.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was super interested and wanted to swing to your branch, she wouldn't play games with high value man. Your answer to her email should have been

Her: I am getting back with my ex cause he makes my vagina tingle and gives me crazy emotions, blah blah blah.

You: (no reply)
You: GAY!
You: ok, call me when it doesn't work out...again...

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
people!
Here is my story short. I met this girl at work, she was breaking up with her ex (where having long distance) and at the same time started to go out with me. After 6 months she left the city and told me it was over, even though I was planning to visit her bla bla bla, so she dumped me. I went no contact and she contacted me a few times and i never replied. After 6 months I sent an email to seehow she was.She replies nicely saying that she has been thinking a lot about me and my family and it was relly nice to hear from me. Since I wanted her to chase me, I Ignored what she wrote and I just wrote a polite email. She replies today with a long nice email but at the end she said she is back with her ex. why she does that?, she knows that that will make me crazy and she goit it, I am going crazy about it. she expected me to say i miss you as well? is she playing or she is putting a stop to any hope I have, although on my second email I showed no interest on porpouse. Do not know what to reply now and I need help (of course I still care about her but not for a serious relationship, wouldnt mind meeting her now and then)

thank you!
There's no games here. You went no contact and then contacted her after six months. WTF were you fvcking doing in those six months? Living your life? meeting other women?

There was no games from her.......she just moved on. What you should have done.

Nevermind, you can still do that now.

Better to just start again with a chick that you have no history with. Clean slate and all.

Fsck, let that fishy go.

You don't know what games are. Read the 48 laws of power and see if you see yourself there or
your situation.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score