Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHe playing ME????????????

Matt Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
There a girl, i met in school. Shes got all the signs and stuff. Today i saw her with a male friend of hers, those AFC kinds. Walking her too class, they have one class in common. There just friends cause if there aren't he would be walking her to class everyday. Now keep in mind this happens rarely. So is the %(&*% playing with me???

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um why dont u elaborate then

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? Just because a girl shows interest in you doesn't mean she's going to ignore every other guy in school. If you want this btch than make a move.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walking to class with a chick everyday make you to going out? Maybe this guy is a DJ and you just can't spot em? Girls are allowed to tlak to guys, chill. When you see her all voer 3 siffernet guys, or even one, you know the hoe is playing you[in which case you ditch the b!tch]

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she goes out with you, I wouldn't worry about it. She's gonna talk to other guys. If she's giving you signals, just make a move..before her "friend" does ;]

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is she a *****?

Why is this guy an AFC?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you such a jealous idiot?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sir, are insecure.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what a violent thread :eek:
:D

matt, having afc friends has nothing to do with whether or not she's into you. those two events have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Matt Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
took it better then i thought, 1st rejection.

God damn chinese girls pain in the ass.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have the makings of a player, man.

Matt Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didnt even let me say crap, her ***** shield came on in a instant as i approach. SHe went like " Dont bother me!" She is too busy "STUDYING" too even say hello. The AFC guy was gone too, guess he wasnt good enough for that ^%*(^ too. It goes to show, 5 seconds ago you thought you see an angel, then the out of nowhere angel turns to the wicked ***** of the east. :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Man
She didnt even let me say crap, her ***** shield came on in a instant as i approach. SHe went like " Dont bother me!" She is too busy "STUDYING" too even say hello. The AFC guy was gone too, guess he wasnt good enough for that ^%*(^ too. It goes to show, 5 seconds ago you thought you see an angel, then the out of nowhere angel turns to the wicked ***** of the east. :D
She doesent deserve your time.

Matt Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
It pisses me off that my own culture dont like me, i get along fine with white girls, but i need a new game plan for chinese women. :mad: